its a useless country and should belong to britain

No

ireland & england = bros for life

Fuck off, Islamic Monaco.

I do too.

Sound, lads.

Irish tavern music is the comfiest music in teh wold tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=SBATrLRWySg

You have a nice country, just stop being a bunch of gommies.
And stop being terrobists fugg

WTF i hate ireland now

Sound lads, they're probably the only european country whose politics and general retardation are on par with ours lol

>You have a nice country, just stop being a bunch of gommies.
You're confusing us with the ideology of a party that has never been in government.

>And stop being terrobists fugg
That was ages ago.

'yes'

I like to larp as a druid

let bygones be bygones
ireland is our bro
fuck scotland lmao

Yes. I went to Ireland 3 years ago.
Best holidays ever. It was beautiful, the nature, the people, Dublin, the coast.
Only thing that was bad were the annoying sheeps. But they were cute.
10/10 would visit again.

hi Seamus O'McBrian

1) How many immigrants are moving to Ireland?
2) Where are they coming from, Nigeria/English speaking Africa?
3) How does it feel to be the only english speaking country in the EU?
4) Is it still every young Irishmans goal to get the fuck out of Ireland, I believe 1% of your population is living/working here illegally....

5) Are your properties cheap, the rent rates / cost of property seems like good number to start becoming a landlord, what is the catch to trying to buy up irish slums and rent them out to the local hooligans/nigerians?

Have you guys legalized weed yet?

My ancesdors :D

I think too much of it is beyond the Pale.

How hard would it for a rich burger, to get a job as a cess pit / septic tank laborer (it's my dream business, but I have DUI in the states).

Are 100% of trade jobs unionized / government workers, or do you have poles/arabs/russians as your underclass laborers?

I have heard more people are moving into Ireland than out of Ireland for the first time in 4000 years, is this true?

Why do you have the Puerto Rican & Phillipino emmigration instincts (is this catholic thinking, or just island shithole thinking)?

Feels so cosy, warm, and homespun.

>Dreams of sucking shit all day
Actually got a laugh
I guess it takes all types

No, not really.

Spent four months in Belfast on a study abroad semester, another couple weeks traveling the island.

When I left, a bit of my heart stayed behind. Currently figuring out the best way for me to move over there.

best business
get to scout nice property that is about to be sold/inherited. Jew people who know nothing about septic tanks/drainage fields. Reliable/steady business, low startup cost less than 200,000 total.
Cant be replaced by automation/mexicanization

i dont understand why a criminal charge is a hurdle?
it's surely a bigger hurdle to immigration than setting up a biz. i think most of irelands stuff will be on mains sewage btw.

no, your thinking Dublin
DUI is a career killer in the USA, worse than rape/assault/battery.
My father is UK, so after 6 months I will have 0 record, but will still be unhireable due to driving record (non-transferable) between countries.