Suicide Squad is nowhere near as bad as some say

Just saw Suicide Squad, I actually think it's a good movie in capeshut standards.

>Soundtrack was good for the most part. Fits in the movie.
>A little bit too much action imo.
>Will Smith is good as Deadshot.
>Harley was annoying at first but by the end of the movie I liked her.
>Boomerang is really good.

Overall I think it's a good capeshit movie. Not kino, but still pretty good.

You are one of two things.

1 A paid WB shill
2 A fucking idiot

The movie was an utter shitheap and only the chronically retarded could enjoy it.

>>Will Smith is good as Deadshot a character I have no knowledge, I loved Mike Lowry in Bad Boys though and they're the same shit!

Get gassed you kike

Not a shill. Why did you dislike the movie so much?

>he starts off with the soundtrack

JEW THREAD

he hasn't seen it

>1 shekel has been deposited into your account

>People expect a superhero film to be artistic perfection or some shit
>Sup Forums hates everything that isn't Bane

It's not out in the UK yet, but I think it looks great, Man of Steel was good, BvS was great, and people expect way too much of a film about people in shiny suits hitting each other.

I don't intend to see it in theaters as it doesn't look to be my cup of coffee, so I ask, how was Leto?

BANE?

>Bohemian Rhapsody by Panic! At the Disco

I didn't really like him. I think a part of the problem is that he gets so little screen time in bits of 30 seconds. The character never got a personality established.

>Man of Steel was good, BvS was great

Please describe the scene in which without me by Eminem is played. This is the absolute only thing that peeked my interest about this movie because I cannot imagine it being non cringey; and I actually think that song is rad.

I didn't listen to the soundtrack before watching so I don't know what song you're talking about. There were a couple of scenes with rap music on them that were awful.

Havent seen it yet but I hope they release an extended cut with more Joker and Harley. Am not a fan of just random action. Hope a lot of backstory is shown with each character

>underage detected

And yet I thought it was underage people that listened to rap.

What the fuck a Suicide Squad trailer just appeared in the bottom right corner of the screen.

What the fuck is going on Sup Forums?

You haven't even seen it yet you faggot

They have a backstory sequence in the beginning. Joker needed much more of it though.

That's the worst part of a movie. Starts playing when it should and shouldn't. Most likely the last thing edited.

>Boomerang is really good.
In which of 6 minutes of his active presence did you realise it. Btw bails out, which is funny, but returns as nothing has happened.

Sup Forums has been in fallout ever since this released. i haven't seen this much concentrated autism since the last time i accidentally clicked on /r9k/

>good movie in capeshut standards.
Is bad then.

Yeah, I have. There are countless ways to see films before general release, apply some thought and you are bound to get it right. Not that I care enough to confirm ypour guesses.

Its a giant pile of shit. Save your money.

Critics are never wrong

Didn't mean Boomerang was some amazing main character. I was just pleasantly surprised about him since I thought I never heard of him before the movie. Also the only character whose quips sometimes work.

Why should I care about your opinion?

Almost all actors were ok, it's everything else which sucked long and hard.

actors were okay?
i cant bear listening to harley for 2 mins in the trailers?
i love the character, but margot cant act for shit
i remember seeing her in a movie with smith as well, like they were stealing?
i turned if off, but i remember her being cringey in that too

Harley was probably one of the best thing this piece of montage shit could afford. I really wish for solo HQ film.

Harley is annoying at times but you get used to it. A lot of it is not even Margot's fault, the lines are just bad.

no, shes just the well known character
she sucked

You can't trust reviews this day in age.

I guarantee you the hate for this film is from the same autistic manchildren who couldn't comprehend the plot of BvS and threw a hissy fit when Batman killed people.

Probably the same thing here. Ayer probably took the characters in a different direction, making something interesting instead of the same rehashed superhero bullshit, and the autists are freaking out.