Be completely honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Be completely honest: What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-wuQBJvKe0Y
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b60_1464380087
liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This post.
OP's faggotry is just too disturbing for my taste.

This post.
OP's faggotry is just way too disturbing for my taste.

This post.
OP's faggotry is just way too destructive for my tasty bunghole.

I think its a video of a monk (Buddhist or Tibetan of sorts) being burned alive.
Not for the gore itself, but for the fact he was standing still while burning.

I've seen worse in real life.being a volunteer firefighter has exsposed me to the shit parts of my area. I found a dead kid no more than 6 months old next to his dead mother who OD'ed. I also scraped skin off a highway from a bad crash

Comes up every time this pic is posted but...

I still see a chickens head whenever I look at this picture.

dark forest.

Who do they usually get to clean up the mess?

ur mom

Porsche girl....

What department? I scraped up a lot of ngas off the freeway or got the jaws out to cut em out and watch the individual come out the car like jello

Dagestan Massacre

white race traitors

Cum Box

Some cartel beheadings were p bad but most disturbing was 3 guys 1 hammer where he's skewering the guy's brain through his eye

I was south abington in PA for 3 years and it was boring 99% of the time but those two cases really were fucked.

Iv'e seen so much shit that not much disturbes me that much
>broken bones shock me though

That's me in the corner

Wanna see

I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

My cousin getting fucked by a dog

I would fap

No way, I live in south Abington Pa near Avelthorpe park.
Did you hear about the family that died in their car like 3 years ago, when the snowstorm blocked the exhaust pipe in their car they were staying in for heat. All died from CO2. Damn shame.

That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion.

is it bad that this gave me a boner?

No I didn't i moved away about 4 or 5 years ago now? They didn't even have the kid in the news or anything. I don't even know if their was an obituary for either mom or kid.

No; you're not the only one.

Fuck me, that was hot.

Found a vid where an asian girl was strapped down and a dude poured a 2-liter of diet coke in her asshole. Then he plopped some mentos in there. Horrifying.

This: youtu.be/-wuQBJvKe0Y

That's old

Fuck, I wish I wasn't so bad at learning languages.

Please implant me with your child

Heh, it got impressed in my mind. Since then, nothing as much, tbh.

Oh no I've said too much

i personally could be more disturbed by this, but it should be disturbing enough for some. it's a dude with his face peeled off and hands cut off being rather slowly beheaded. also disturbing are the comments on the site. sure makes Sup Forums seem normal
bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Mexican cartel tortures a guy to death, guy is probably given adrenaline because he hasn't passed out from the pain. Face and eyes are flayed off. Hands cut off. He reaches for his neck with his stubs and lets out blood gurgling screams as three guys jam a pole in his mouth and cut his head off with a box cutter. Blood everywhere. Vid is prob 2 min long.

The photo of the motorcyclist with his brains spilling out of his helmet. Anyone got it?

Is no one gonna acknowledge the quads?

yea this was what I was referring to

Found a vid of a man who is nude and with his mouth in a bucket of mayo, then someone grab a living duck, then the mistery guy introduces the duck in the asshole of the nude man, and i was like this

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

Pretty good stuff, still not as bad as the guy who had melted plastic dripped on him.

3 Guys 1 Hammer

that pic just makes me not wannabe human anymore

The melted plastic wasn't that bad he just screams a lot.

What about the one where they feed him his fingers?

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b60_1464380087

I think they're different parts of the same video, not sure.

I heard about lemon party years ago but I had never seen it until just now.

Gross.

Some fucked up Russian snuff. It involved a girl, 4 guys and a jackhammer. Nothing has shocked me since.

and yet I will die forever alone

Did...Did they at last cook them a little first. Probably at least tastes better cooked. If you had to eat you own fingers, how would you want them prepared?

Yeah apparently they force fed him his own fingers after they burnt him w plastic? Pretty fucked up.

liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

Looks like they just cut them off and popped 'em in his mouth.

I think I'd like my fingers probably grilled, I can usually get pretty good results that way, or maybe even slowly smoked, if that's an option. You?

Probably that the surgeon copypasta where he takes orphans and makes blind deaf, dumb rape potatoes. Haunts me even now, knowing that it's almost 100% unlikely to be true.

yea i think grilling is the way to go, maybe with some BBQ sauce

What seems the worst part about it is how calm he is, and he even beckons them to put the fingers in his mouth. Then again, if the choice is between certain death and a faint chance of survival, I'd do whatever it takes too. And I assume the plastic is so hot, it doesn't even hurt because the nerves are dead.

>almost 100% unlikely to be true
thats exactly what the sick fuck spinning a potato loli on his dick like a top wants you to think

minionmeme.com
even the toughest oldfags will be scarred for life

That's the one.

...want....

That must be a hard pill to swallow, though, with all those little bones. Obviously there's preparation time, can I take them out? Probably doesn't taste very good either, marinated in adrenaline and plastic chunks.

For fuck's sake!

The Grifter. Once you see it your life will never be the same

> Teach her how to give a blowjob?
FAGGOT

You saw in on internet? Was your cuz female or dude? If female. Where you find it?

What a nice world we live in.

yea i guess you can debone them, marinate them in something a little better. the chinese probably wouldn't mine,say the fear makes the meat better, they just boil the dog alive like a lobster. hell if you really wanted to you could grind them up and press and reform them into like a human/chicken finger.

I met a man online and we lived quite close together. He had a daughter and told me that if I ever did get serious, I'd have to be the step in mother. So I wanted to make that transition really smooth. About two months in our relationship, out of nowhere, (we had gotten into an arguement, and I said I didnt want to see him) he sent me a video of him fucking his 12 year old daughter. And she fucking loved it. Small gasping, and hell she even took out her hand to hold onto him fucking her. He thumbed her clit while fucking.

Intentionally to hurt me, he sent a video of him having sex with a minor --let alone his own kid. I was so disturbed, bringing it to the feds was out of the question. I still have that image of my head, of a child, completely submissive to her dad in that way.

Worst part? I was into it.

> Is it tasty?
KEK
Thats all I could understand from those monkeys.

>bringing it to the feds was out of the question
Why?

Unless you can grind it REALLY fine, you're still gonna get bone chunks, but i guess you could just add some vegetable chunks or something or even turn it into a stew, or make jelly bones and give it to the dog. What would you marinate it in, I usually just do a seasoning rub

And here come the "badasses" that nothing fazes them

and

Good question. I was underage at the time, and I felt bad for being involved with him. I didn't want my parents to know I was involved with much older men. Plus, after seeing the video and then developing a fetish for it, I'd started my own collection.

Probably the Luka Magnotta videos. I'm 36 and have had the internet since I was 13 and been in this shithole since '08 but never stopped to look at gore since the old FoD videos when I was a kid. Wasn't interested.

The disturbing part wasn't the actual acts, but how passive I felt towards it. I felt pretty bad for the kittens but with the murder I was curious and wishing there was more footage.

saw a video of a young moose and its mother walking out onto the ice

mom falls through, young moose looks on helpless

mom drowns, young one stands there, not knowing what to do

young one finally walks on. alone in life

nothing in the way of beheadings and prison crap could get my heart the way that video did

Trying to reborn an old video equipment I found and watched a videotape of my father, urinating all over an inside my mothers mouth, the he slaped her face with his cock and so...

Trully disturbing shit for a catholic kid...

ppl eating scat.

this one and the video of an icelandic? woman using a kind of fingernail scissors to cut her skin. omg the sound of skin being cuttttttttt waaaaaa. I just watched the 3 part video so i can say i didnt passed out while watching it

well if you're making a business out of ground fingers you go with mechanically deboned meat.it's the preferred method of turning mobsters into hot dogs and bologna.

Once saw a live stream of a girl being tortured for almost 20 hours straight. See, we had figured out how to figure out where it was. Took a while, then local authorities (such as they were) couldn't be contacted. Then they were and drug their ass. Finally threatened media involvement. Was some psycho selling the feed for crazy amounts of money. Millions were involved. Millions and millions. We had the feed. Anyway, finally the place was raided. We (and everyone else) watched it on feed. We were able to capture a lot of data and track down about half who had the feed. Girl lived I think. Probably wishes she hadn't.

Almost brought a tear to my eye.

pretty hot tho too tbh

Most disturbing thing I've experienced in real life: some asshole mixed my M&Ms and Skittles together.

That happened.

Kardashian nudes

do you have the one where he talks about how to bury a body?

this shit

No, sorry.

There was this series of photos from this Asian who tortured a cat for weeks until it died.

I can deal with human gore but when helpless pets are tortured, it's just wrong

>in before stop being a pussy you fucking normie

Amateur. Mix those M&Ms with a bottle of Advil next time for a delicious party treat!

Fag

someone just reply to this I need a picture of a "you" for some oc