ITT: truly underrated films

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2jkpwHmlDyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic unrelated.

Nah it's kino

Try finding a scene as funny as this in modern movies

youtube.com/watch?v=2jkpwHmlDyg

This film is so fucking weird, how did it get made?

This

Can something be underrated if everyone likes it?I've never really heard anyone hate on it, people enjoy it either because 'le Nicolas Cage is god' meme or just because it's an enjoyable action/adventure film.

if u dont like this movie you are an al queda

This movie was quite comfy 2bh

It is pretty sad that they had Myers be the cat. He has no animation when he moves.

Money

I think there was some hate because it was an obvious cash in on the massive popularity of The Da Vinci Code

National Treasure is better

It's totally wrong

Cats are cool, slinky

like, Jimi Hendrix would be playing with his cats

He does good voice work for it, at least. Might've been better as an animated feature, but some of the humor only works because it's a live action setting.

I agree desu, doesn't take itself overly seriously, none of 'muh subtext' pseudo-intellectual babble from Mr Brown, just a well shot and acted enjoyable adventure. Third film never which might be for the best.

Movie, not a film

Having no shame at all

The only really bad thing about it unfortunately is the star. Myers just plays himself or other characters he's already done. Why would Cat in the Hat sound like Fat Bastard?

>ITT

You mean this. True underrated kino

I forgot Best Fanning was in this

I don't really like either of them but I agree that NT is better than Da Vinci

Kino

Definition of kinographical photoplay

I'm a newfag, whats kino?

This has a 40 on rotten tomatos. No idea why, its pure kino

Lurk moar

This is kino.

I remember seeing this with my family twice in theaters and we laughed our asses off both times. It's severely underrated and is great if you're in the mood to laugh until your sides hurt.

The hat cat looks fucking creepy.

That George Lopez CGI character is in the top 10 worst things I've ever seen in a film.