So my fiance of 2 years just broke up with me...

So my fiance of 2 years just broke up with me, what are some good sad songs to listen to while I drink the night away Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE
youtube.com/watch?v=4E9ydw_aDMg
youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0
youtube.com/watch?v=OL7B2z56ziQ
youtu.be/IZbN_nmxAGk
youtube.com/watch?v=ksRkjtduhtA
youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWCct8XbQD0
youtube.com/watch?v=kkSERbdl39Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DBTGSiL5NJw
youtube.com/watch?v=_3OEOHnAIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=9tl7RUpDfiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh dang, why'd she break up with you bro? did you fool around with another dude or something?

Naw, cause of stupid reasons. She wanted to settle down and I wanted to explore the world. Said it just wouldn't work out, yet the reason we became so close in the first place was because of our love of being adventurous .

Hinder: Better than me

damn, that sucks. Idk man, well im honestly jelous that you ever had someone love you at all and for that long, so props for that!. Anyways the saddest song I know of imo is Brand New - Jesus Christ. but idk, its not necessarily about relationships

Tone is important, all that matters.
I don't think its that hard to find a random person and date them as a fling, just when you get to the point of I'm okay this will be the one, the one you plan to have a kid with and then it all ends out of no where. Makes it seem like i wasted a lot of time and effort.
I didn't even realize made more than one song.

Literally every second female

youtube.com/watch?v=ETfiUYij5UE

Beautiful Tonight - Eric Clapton

***wonderful, not beautiful

Moonman- crank dat

Ween, A Tear For Eddie, or Baby Bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9ydw_aDMg
what else

Black - Pearl Jam

You need someone to talk to, my dude?

ELO-Telephone Line
Styx-Crystal Ball

Used to Love Her - GnR

Also
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley

Not even as good as dango my nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=puHyO5JNOE0
I don't think meme magic is gonna fix it.
I never know, I work as a bartender so I'm use to customers wallowing away their problems in alcohol so surely its the only friend I really need.

Willy Nelson - A woman's love

C'mon my dude, I definitely know the feeling you're feeling, even tried to solve it the same way. A shoulder to rest your head on is more helpful than you'd think.

Oh, she wanted stay at home and not work while you're slaving away to pay for her shoes?

Color me absolutely surprised.

Women are only "Adventurous" when they are very young and don't have financial obligations.

Mac Demarco - Another One
The whole album is great. A while ago an user recommended it to me and it really helped

youtube.com/watch?v=OL7B2z56ziQ

Elastic Heart
Sia

Great song

Brad Paisley, Alison Krauss - Whiskey Lullaby

youtu.be/IZbN_nmxAGk

>goodluck my'nigga.

I don't really mind that view, work isn't hard for me. Money isn't that big of an issue either, whats the point of doing the same old, same old. Whats wrong with wanting my story to be a bit different and not some marry high school sweet heart, 2 kids, white picket fence marriage?

Anything by Wheeler Walker Jr, look him up, you won't regret it.

Macabre-You're Dying To Be With Me

John Carrie and Moor Green - Please

youtube.com/watch?v=ksRkjtduhtA

>says she wants one thing
>you say you want the same thing
>turns out she doesnt want the thing she said she wanted
>youre left sitting there like wot the fuck m8

sounds about right. sorry bud

People are too complicated, I understand why hermits exist now.

Johnny Cash - Hurt
youtube.com/watch?v=4ahHWROn8M0

Stop drinking and go to bed. Wake up sober and hit the gym and make a man out of yourself. This pity shit is for loser bitches.

Some...Body once told me the world was going to....Etc.

If she left, she was never meant to be. Find. Your.ONE

>ELO
ma nigga

Also look for Without Someone and Getting to the Point by ELO, and Yours Truly, 2095 is really good too.

Hope you feel better OP. What do your/her parents think?

Watch this movie OP, it will help
It was on Netflix
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWCct8XbQD0

youtube.com/watch?v=kkSERbdl39Q
Her parents think its stupid, thats the one good trait of me I guess, i've bever had parents who disliked me. They were hoping we'd get married.

I drove her out of my mind - Johnny Cash you gonna be happy and sad at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=DBTGSiL5NJw

Nickelodeon girls- punk season- pink guy
Mane Shit gets wild yo...

Damn, that's a real shame. Do you think there's any possibility of her coming back to you or is she list forever. Also, how much do YOU want her back? First step to recovery imo is evaluating just how much she meant to you and then realizing that if she left she wasn't meant for you.

This bitch is a whore

I doubt it, plus I don't like repeating mistakes so even if it was possible I'd hate to go through the same problems again. If it happens once whats to stop it from happening again? More than anything I hate/regret the fact I spent all that time in wasted effort, I could have spent on someone who wouldn't leave.

Highly recommend any Merle Haggard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_3OEOHnAIIY

here, OP
go read everything in this thread

shit ok, watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=9tl7RUpDfiE

How can you mend a broken heart - Al Green