Whats the most racist thing youve ever thought of and legitimately believed in?

whats the most racist thing youve ever thought of and legitimately believed in?

irish are subhuman

I just legitimately hate french people, I don't know why, but fuck frogs

I really don't like Jews who support the state of Israel

Kebabs are gay!

zionists are pigs, but thats more political than racial

peepee poopoo

see I don't mind Jews who acknowledge the state of Israel is a terrorist state but Jews who are all rah rah Israel can fuck off and die.

exactly

same

niggers are not fully evolved sub species of humans

I don't know if it's their race or their environment, but black people are INCREDIBLY annoying to me.

being apart of the biggest neo nazi organisation in the world.
having a body full of pro white tattoos and beating niggers and non whites weekly....

I'm amused by that kind of racism. No, I'm not virtue signalling as I have views that could seriously be described as quasi-fascist, but because I grew up with it in a different way. My grandfather was an immigrant from Portugal who hated Spaniards, Italians, blacks from everywhere but Jamaica, and would dislike doing business with any kind of brown desert people. However, we don't speak the same languages so I've always just been amused by the bits of it I'd catch. My favorite was when my cousin was introducing his girlfriend, all through broken english. Pleasant enough feigned conversation, all smiles and nods, and he asks my cousin "She Portuguese?" "Oh, no, no. She's Italian, her grandmother live by tia m-" My grandfather just stuck his hand up to cut him off, grunted and went stone faced, before turning around in his chair entirely and watching TV. My cousin is raging inside, his girl is mortified, I'm on the couch nearby visibly trying to contain laughter and surprise, and there's my grandpa watching the news in mandarin because that's what came on after Portuguese news and soap operas. I love that man even though I don't say more than four words to him a week and we live in the same house.

That niggers are inferior and sandniggers are disgusting subhumans

Why the violence user? I mean, I'm not against the goal of a white homeland with proper government and culture, but why beat the shit out of random mooncrickets and wetbacks? It hurts the cause. Why not focus on raising awareness of colored crime in the area, fighting when necessary, and actually helping the community through work projects where the pro-white, pro-fascist ideology can be displayed outright? Also, if your reply is basically "cause that's pretty gay", do you at least throw some beatings towards a goddamn kike every now and again?

This

wouldn't it help your cause to beat up violent niggers leaving the innocent alone? It's just a thought, majority of blacks hate those who act like niggers. I could help the cause

When I was 4 I thought black people were made of chocolate . Then my Mommy told me that they were just like me but just had darker skin. And thus my racist days were done.

EAT THE NIGGERS!

this right here

but this is true? how is it racist

How the fuck are the Irish subhuman?

The last chance the white race had at conquering Europe and the entire Earth was shot down 70 some odd years ago after World War 2 ended.
Hitler was doing the right thing. He always was.
Unfortunately the Jews and company had bigger, more greedy plans for Earth.
Now all the monkey niggers and mudslimes run around raping every white woman they can.
We almost fucking did it. We were so fucking close.
Then we blew it. We fucking blew it.
Why did Hitler have to attack The Soviet Union... sigh.
We could have of had not states, countries, or cities, but whole fucking CONTINENTS of WHITES ONLY.
ALL OF EUROPE COULD HAVE BEEN WHITE.
WHY, WHY DID WE FUCK UP THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY.
WE would have had no mentally ill trannies, feminists, blacks, brazilians, indians, gays, etc.
The world would have been so much more of a unified and peaceful place guaranteed after a large amount of bloodshed.
But that's what it takes to build an ideal vision.
Such a shame we let this opportunity go.

Always hated wetbacks as a kid still do

I smell feds.

Women relay want you to kick the shit out of them

I WNAT EVERY NIGGERS OUT OF MY COUNTRY: ONLY FOR GENUINE FINNISH MAN.

anyone who isn't communist will be murdered by the working class fuck rich people and companies
they're such cunts that they will miss inform libtards to fight with conservicucks and have libtards spread there cancer fucking site
like mic or now this

companies will exploit anything they can
going as far as misinforming people just for money

In highschool (like 15 or 16 years old) I thought I was a legitimate white nationalist, I even had a stormfag account and posted very very often.

Now I just listen to moonman for teh lulz and silently kek to myself