"SUICIDE SQUAD" CAST AND DIRECTOR RESPONDS TO CRITICISM

Feel bad for them, Sup Forums.

>"I made the movie for real people who live in the real world. I made the movie for people who actually love movies and go and see movies. The movie’s a lot of fun and the fans are really going to enjoy this" - DAVID AYER

>"I think people had expectations that may have been different, but I’m excited for the fans to get to vote" - WILL SMITH

>"At the end of the day critical acclaim is really nice, but we made it for the fans. If the fans like it then we did our job" - MARGOT ROBBIE

>"Of course you want critical acclaim, of course, but what matters is what the fans think. We’re really proud of this film, we loved making it, everybody on the film has become really close friends and this is like a work of love and I hope the fans like it" - JOEL KINNAMAN

>"The critics have been absolutely horrific, they’re really, really horrible. You know, I just don’t think they like superhero movies. It doesn’t really matter what the critics say at the end of the day. It’s the fans that we made this movie for" - CARA DELEVIGNE

>"Yeah, I am bothered about it, I think it sucks, obviously we worked hard and tried to give the fans what they wanted. It’s weird that some of the criticism I heard was that it was "too much like a comic book", in terms of you have these characters being objectified like Harley Quinn, there are just certain elements that are just part of being a comic book. If you’re trying to portray that on a film, you have to stay true to that, because if you don’t, the fans of the comics are going to be offended.‘So the critics can kiss my ass" - JAY HERNANDEZ

metro.co.uk/2016/08/04/suicide-squad-cast-speak-out-about-those-terrible-reviews-the-critics-can-kiss-my-ass-6046955/

> You know, I just don’t think they like superhero movies.

So how are those Marvel reviews going, Cara?

Why was Mary Poppins in the premiere?

I knew they'd say that

>the fans
Everytime

>Movie fucked by the studio
>"I m-made it for the fans..."

marvel is for 7 year olds dc is for 14 year olds you both lose at the end of the day you giant fucking man babies waaah waaah spidermans cooler than batman waaah grow the fuck up niggers

Fans will be disappointed.
Seriously, I'd recommend Ghostbusters before I recommend this. It really is THAT BAD.

DA FANS. IT'S NOT FOR YOU.

Not even planning on watching the film, but Jay Hernandez response was cool.

>The critics have been absolutely horrific, they’re really, really horrible. You know, I just don’t think they like superhero movies.

His was the most pitiful, bro. Get real.

Its just turned into a very sad state of affairs. You can just hear the subtext in those comments "oh jesus please let this make money so my career isn't over i beg you. its about the fans, seriously, thats what matters. critical reception doesn't mean a thing. not a thing!!!"

Except for Will Smith who knows he's aight.

BUT WHAT DID LETO SAY

The movie's not that bad. I think a lot of people just go to the movie expecting and wanting it to be bad.

It does have it's bad moments but at the end of the day I enjoyed it. Miles above the generic shit Marvel shits out every 2 weeks.

They're all nice people and they're all welcome to switch to the winning side anytime. If they keep making movies like this one then they're asking to be critically panned so fuck them

They cut him out of the red carpet after the photo was taken

"The fans" probably will enjoy it. They've done a great job marketing to normies and they will enjoy practically any superhero movie as long as it's loaded with corny humor (think Deadpool).

Sure thing, David.

Leto is probably smashing the shit out of some poor 12 years olds pussy in a desperate attempt to forget that his acting career is as dead as his singing career.

>DCucks actually believe this

Brah I make thousands of dollars a day marketing sham affiliate offers to normies on facebook and they eat it the fuck up. So yeah, the 'fans' will definitely enjoy it. If you're catering to the lowest common denominator, you can afford to provide the lowest common denomination.

Its really not any better than even Age of Ultron. Its almost as bad as BvS.

I'm so glad Marvel is wiping the floor with DC because it means more evansposting.

BLOOD DROPS ARE RED

VIOLENCE IS BLUE

YOU CUT MY SCENES

NOW I'LL CUT YOU

BAZINGA

>Leto is probably smashing the shit out of some poor 12 years olds pussy
Shit I'd kill for that kind of "dead" career

MOM'S GONNA FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK

you man babies know im right. you can now stop making a million dc vs marvel threads every fucking day or go make some manbaby crychan of your own and take it there

I fucking hate the "we made it for the fans" argument

It's like they're admitting it's a shit movie but that's okay because the mindless fans will gobble it up anyway

>Miles above the generic shit Marvel shits out every 2 weeks.

Not according to anyone who actually matters. How about you and your contrarian opinion go jump off a bridge headfirst?

>''They are right, nothing we say now can save this. The movie is a piece of shit'' - JARET LETO
MADMAN

I don't think they realize that the fans are going to hate it more than the critics.

>ib4 they change to the Kevin Smith arguement 'we made the movie that we wanted to see'

it will make money. bvs made money and that was the least buzz ive ever felt after leaving a movie theater. putting aside my hate for a moment there was litterally and air of confusion and discontentment throughout the movie theater. Ive never felt something quite like that after a movie.

The final fight sucked ass. The sudden friendship sucked ass. The beginning of the movie till second helicopter crush was pretty nice.

>"Yeah, the critics may have said that the movie is broken in many aspects, but it's still not as broken as their mom" - JARED LETO
Based

One day you will grow up and won't be insecure in your own opinions anymore

>people don't like it, Movies critics or Comic fans
>"B-but critics don't matter, we made it for the fans!"

Even if she's one of those ghetto street hookers?

>Cara is in the movie
No thanks

>Miles above the generic shit
But Suicide Squad was the most generic Dirty Dozens-type story with le quirky bad guys movie ever.

They even had to change the marketing to attract the Deadpool and GotG audiences kek

muh company warz threads always bring out the most deluded retards this board.

She is qt 3.14

Let's clear up some common arguments we're gonna hear from this shit show team of actors and film makers.

A movie that both the critics and the fans like AND is true to the comics??? Impossible.

>Iron Man, Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy

B-b-but the critics love Marvel...

>Deadpool, X2, Spiderman 2

B-b-but that's still Marvel IP

>Batman, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight

B-b-but he's a popular character....that's in our movie (pls don't point that out).

>Watchmen, Dredd, Ant-Man, the above mentioned GotG.

It seems Cara can dish but can't handle the bantz

It reads like something Trump would say if he was involved in the production of the movie.

>You know, I just don’t think they like superhero movies

see You don't even have to look to Marvel to disprove this.

>the fans are really going to enjoy this
The fans enjoyed BvS, of course they'll enjoy this. Because they're fans.

that's a man

>I TOLD THEM I'D MAKE THIS MOVIE GREAT... I LIED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I PLANNED FOR IT TO SUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Empire magazine, July Issue

What an absolute MAD MAN

I wish

She's hot but her opinion is wrong.

0/10

I heard Ben is in hiding.

What does Daddy Paul Fucking Dini have to say about the assblasted Harley "fans"? Someone post the page of Batman and Alfred bantering over how much of a lazy whore she is and her sucking that pipe to get good grades.

>I just don’t think they like superhero movies

What did Karen say??

>to normies on facebook

How the fuck do you get your ads approved? FB are a bunch of kikes when it comes to AM

This has to be a meme.

kawai desu

All this ragging on Cara... I'm not okay with it.

He had a fucking cameo, nothing to be ashamed of.

Is Leto a gay?

she looks loke trappy

wtf I hate trump now

Nah, he's just /fa/ as fuck.

>would you fuck me?

>bbbut marvel!!!

Every fucking time. If you can defend your movie without bringing up completely unrelated films, your movie is fucking shit, and so are you, you company wars faggot ass retard.

>Not according to anyone who actually matters. How about you and your contrarian opinion go jump off a bridge headfirst?
I suppose Ballbusters is a good movie, then?

Ben has 4 scenes:

1) Chasing Joker and saving Harley

2) Arresting Deadshot

3) Being killed by Deadshot in a dream sequence

4) Discussing secret files with Waller in the mid-credits scene

Now look at Kevin Smith's daughter and ponder.

i'd ride that harley

Fuck, I just realised david ayer is directing this. The same guy that brought us end of watch decided to make this shitshow?

I don't think the saw the final cut

According to the list of cut scenes, it sounds like the movie would've been "okay" instead of a fucking horror if Warner Bros hadn't went on panic control after BvS

Warner Bros' executives only have themselves to blame for Suicide Squad.

DC Films are part of a greater pattern of mismanagement. Pan, Tarzan, Jupiter Ascending are only a few examples of the chronic, systematic failure of studio executives to captain the ship.

If you want things to change, don't target Rotten Tomatoes. Petition the shareholders to force a change in management.

Are they regretting their tattoos?

The fans, the fans, the fans, the fans...

It will be really fun to see their reaction if this movie also bombs in the box officy.

If you have to bash the Marvel movies in order to make the DC movies feel better in comparision, you already lost.

More people will see this than End of Watch

Reminder: These dumbasses all got tatoos that say "SKWAD"

Almost every single Marvel movie after The Avengers was loved by both critics and fans. This excuse is just ridiculous.

Besides, MoS and BvS both had lackluster box officies, so even the fans didn't like this movies all that much.

And how about the most overrated superhero movie of the last few years? The Dark Knight Rises? The movie that had both critics and fans singing praises left and right for years? Even Age of Ultron did not took this long for people realise how shit it was. And it was a fucking DC movie!

Very convenience that DC faggots always forget that this happened when they use the argument that critics hate DC.

Just wait for the Ultimate kino-extended edition cut to come out right around Christmas

It seems like they kind of butchered this trying to make it more quippy

Oh God I forgot about that, almost as hilarious as the Bernie tatoos.

You're completely right.
DC is crap and Marvel is shit.
No matter how nice you make it look they still are awful.

That was always seen as a Nolan project

>bvs made money

less than WB was expecting by a huge margin and some reports even say it was less profitable than Man of Steel

everyone knew BvS sucked and that killed its box office intake

APEX KEK

This for real? show us more user.

it's funny because it's true. minus the trying to forget part. i don't think he even cares. i don't think he cares about anything.

>tfw I genuinely, unironically liked and enjoyed Suicide Squad
>tfw I am not even DCuck as I disliked BvS
just fucking end me already

Literally manlet central

>manbabies

Memes memes memes.

Why do they put the actors on the spot?

Yeah, the movie is pretty shit, but I doubt it was their fault, unless they really stand out like Lex in BvS.

Why not interview the executives, editors, producers, and all those retards in WB that don't know how to make a capefilm?

Those guys must feel awful. Well, at least they are rich, attractive, and not losing their jobs because of this.

You know, fuck it. I don't feel too bad anymore. Their loss for agreeing to play a DC character in the first place.

Around a "C" average.