Wwyd

wwyd

Tell me about this qt

I'd kidnap her like that girl in Tennessee.

Id eat her shit

My cock in her mouth would be the prettiest thing ever seen by man or beast.

Submerge til she stops fighting.

left or right?

i would definitely pee in her butt

shit u nasty boy

How would you like to use and abuse my redhead cumwhore?
Rely for reply

wwyd?

Any body shots? Maybe sportsbra/ bikini? We'd move on from her mouth eventually

Honestly man, I'd love to tie her down spread eagle to the bed and have me and about 12 of my friends all fuck her pussy and ass, and we'd all cum deep in her pussy one at a time. I'd love to do that.

On the left

my contribution to you. wwyd?

Thoughts?

Oh that's pretty good. Do tell me more...

Intriguing, but far from conclusive

Would creampie

Such nice tits. Those are begging for a serious titty fucking but first I want to finger that cute little bush. One, two three fingers so nice. Tight warn and wet.

Intriguing, but far from conclusive Does she suck a good dick? She looks like she might

Suppose to go there

I'd recover my pesgetti from the floor and runaway crying.

I mean if she's a cumwhore and all, I could untie her for a bit so she can scoop the cum out of her pussy and swallow all of it. I'd have to tie her back up when she's done though because by that time I guarantee at least one of us would be ready to go again to fuck her cummy pussy

wwyd

they were so nice to titty fuck, loved to fuck her tits and spray my cum in her mouth. you not gonna get your cock wet though?

I'd ear fuck her

college slut, wwyd

▲ ▲

Oh she is a good cum whore. She'd swallow it eagerly be down and be ready for another round, She's a champ and wants more

Oh I will don't you worry. First I'm going to suck on those ripe nipples and get her pussy nice and juicy. Next I take my beer bottle and start toying her pussy with it. THe cold makes her shivver and her nipples go rock hard. As I pull the bottle I've managed to get half way up her cunt I take a drink and slide my cock in. So wet. Her pussy is nice user.

Always wanted to fuck a chick underwater
Pic related, WWYD?
Also, my sister

you want to put a beer bottle in here? it's going to be a tight fit, you'll stretch her right out. ;)

Would make the one on the left suck my cum from her friend's pussy

>Tight

Fuck off. I bet I could lob a full steiner up there from twenty yards.

it would be fun to see you try ;)

Oh I look forward to it. :) Such a tight pretty little thing needs destroying. She yelps and whimpers but is a good little slut and takes it, Her pussy is dripping like crazy so I rub some of her juice on her tight little asshole and begin tonguing it as she shudders.

What do you have in store for my little slut?

Stop winking at me you daft cunt.

ex gf...kik me for more tomk1212

well I left off with 13 guys in the room with her tied to the bed, she just took 13 loads in her pussy, scooped it out and swallowed it all. I'd have to say that once we were all ready to go again I'd want to DP her. Not really sure if I'd want to have my cock in her pussy or her ass when it was my turn. where do you think I should put it?

here's one more for good measure.

bump

wwyd to this tight filipina?

I'd get a crazy redhead threeway going with my friend

holy shit yes

Tell her she's fuckin ugly because she is

well I would absolutely fuck her

Have her on her knees gagging on my cock and have her begging to cum all over her mouth and glasses

where did you go bro? let's see some more of that sweet slut

Ooh I think you're going to want to put it in her ass. She's going to want you to try to ruin her asshole. She likes the pain so don't be afraid to choke her or hit her if she gets out of line, cover her in cum she's yours to do with as you like.
Now your girl: I'm going to bend her over and while she still has that bottle in her pussy I'm going to fuck her ass and I'm not going to be gentle.

Give her a towel so she stays warm

Take her on a fun date

We'd do math by the fire

I would recommend a high SPF sunscreen since they both have fair skin

We could watch makeup tutorials on YouTube. I'm not really interested but I know it's something she cares about

I would attend a women's march with her

well i guess I'll have to crawl underneath her and get my cock in her ass too. I'll let my friends all know that we don't have to be gentle. I'd fuck her ass as hard as I could and let one of my buddies fuck her pussy as hard as he could, see if we can make her bleed. I wouldn't have to choke her because there's another guy up there shoving his cock in her mouth and choking her for me. I'd be grabbing and pinching those nipples.

Spank her and shove that phone up her ass.

Pee in her mouth

Nice. It sounds like you're working her over pretty good so far. Take pictures, see what random things you can violate and fuck her with. Leave her a stick unconscious mess if you all want :) She like to hear about this so I'm going to share.

That pussy looks so tasty and damn user her tight ass feels so good right now. I can feel the bottle threatening to split her pussy open and she can't resist rubbing her streatched out clit against it as I pound away. She's gasping

well now that you say that, I'm sure after we all have cummed inside her twice we could start violating her with other things we can find. I bet after all that gangbanging we could fist her pussy pretty easily. I think I personally would like her to suck my cock while my friends shove a wine bottle in her pussy and a cucumber up her asshole. as they shoved them deeper I'd have to force her face down onto my cock until she gagged on it.

she does like other things in her pussy than cock, like this hairbrush. ;)

The Akhtar sisters.

Oh yes I can picture her now tears running down her cheeks and drool streaming down onto her tits well on the way to a fucking she'll never forget.
I'm having a hard time containing myself with your girl. Her ass is just so warm and tight and hearing her gasps and moans now has sent me over the edge So I pull out flip her around and paint those tits with my cum. She rubs it in and lick some off like a good girl.

Wwyd to my sis

WWYD.... she's 15

Nothing. She's pretty horrid to look at.

thats all padding

kick her in the cunt and drown her

blowing your load all over these titties after fucking her in the ass with a beer bottle still inside her pussy? nice dude. she ate cum like a champ too. she could easily suck on her own nipples so she'd gladly suck your cum off of these things

by this point I've already cummed in your girl's pussy twice, having her gag and cough on my cock while she's having her pussy and ass violated by a wine bottle and a cucumber will bring me to my 3rd load blown in her, right down her throat. I would shove my cock so deep into her throat that I could see it expand and cum as hard as I could

If we're going to do this, I really need a more revealing pic

I'd fuck her but you need to give me more to go on here

Be rough with Kristy

Wwyd??

Virgin detected

ironic

I would shove my cock right into her pussy from behind, grab her tits and start thrusting as hard as I could

Ha! I bet she has a belly full of cum by now. Well fed slut, good job. You and your boys want to bukakke her before they leave or have any other surprises for her?
Oh and your girl is definitely not going anywhere until she's licked my cock and her tits clean. Only then will I remove the bottle. I then plug her gaping pussy with her panties.

Wwyd?

Give her a jacket, she looks cold.

I think after cumming in her 3 times I'd be pretty done but I think I'd let someone else get their cock sucked for awhile while I take my turn shoving things inside her.I see that nice pussy now and I think I could probably fit my hand in there up to the forearm if I tried hard enough. It would certainly be easier after having a wine bottle in there. I like your idea, I could probably muster another load of cum and get my friends to as well. I'd want her to keep the wine bottle in her pussy though, and we'd upgrade her ass to having a full pound can of beer. Then we'd all spray her entire body with cum (don't forget that I haven't untied her yet).
I think she'd have been thoroughly used by that point. I am not going to untie her, I'll let my friends leave and wait for awhile to see if I want to take out the beer can or the wine bottle, but I'd mostly be waiting to see if she can squeeze one more load out of me.

you'd shove her panties up into her pussy? what then? are you done? can she go or do you have more plans for her?

honestly she'll make you cum more than once man, don't hold back. you can abuse her any way you want, I would welcome it.

WWYD?

how does she feel about swallowing cum?

Rhetorical question, I don't care how she feels, I'm cumming in her mouth.

bump

Let's see how much sand she can fit in her vag, then maybe in her ass