Hey user, when your mom goes to the store to buy you pizza pops and energy drinks...

Hey user, when your mom goes to the store to buy you pizza pops and energy drinks, does she treat the retail staff like subhuman pieces of catshit? Does your mom act like enduring any minor inconvenience in a retail setting is reason enough to treat any nearby wage-slave like they personally took a dump in her locally-sourced arugula and organic kale salad?

Do you you know anyone who has public tantrums while shopping if X is out of stock, Y doesn't have a price tag, or they got a better deal on Z at "the OTHER store"? I'm trying to understand the psychology behind these people, and what compels them to feel entitled to one free enthusiastic blowjob with their five dollar and twenty-seven cent purchase?

Ponus boints to replies from people who act this way themselves when they're out buying stuff.

TLDR: why do some jackoffs treat retail workers as if they finger-fucked the family poodle behind the bushes in the city park on the 4th of july while my mom and sister were playing frisbee and my dad was grilling hotdogs?

Oddly specific setting OP

just a random example off the top of my head

Same reason they cause traffic by (almost) jumping 5 lanes of traffic to get to their destination .05 seconds faster

I gotta drive real fast and switch lanes without signalling and pass everyone I can so I can sit at the same traffic light as all the people behind me that I passed. Also, VROOM VROOM MY CHRUCK GOES REAL FAST

Its really a gross thing. They feel some sick feeling of superiority when they go into a mcdonalds and they're just begging for a reason to yell at someone. So when the 14 year old cashier fucks up the order, oh boy its go time. Why, especially in front of your kids, go off and call a teenager who's working for extra cash a bitch? God damn its so weird, do you people get off on that feeling? Giving someone a hard time at their job that they hate, getting angry for no reason. It makes no sense.

I think you're right, it's about that person feeling powerful and in control of a certain situation, doesn't really matter who's involved or what it's about. So when Jane Smith is feeling trapped in a loveless, sexless marriage and starts to hit her 40s, she feels in control when she gets to shit on the McDonalds cashier because one of the napkin dispensers is empty.

I am a garbage man and can tell you this isn't just in retail. People belittle me on a daily basis because they are trying to take advantage of the system and know I can't fight back. You wouldn't believe the things they say, and it's all over literal trash.

McDonald nuggies or tendies?

ohhhh lets hear some stories!

if it's a sexless marriage it's probably her fault anyway

Because people like you whinge like a motherfucker when they aren't treated as a human being by people who are regularly put through to robots, left on hold etc only you defend the company that openly eposes you to both being a part of the problem and the affected party too because thats where the white stuff flows from right jimmy?

Ok here we go.

> Working large route
> Asshat puts out late
> Tell him must be out by 6 am
> Proceeds to yell in my face
> Tell him to calm down
> Wife and baby come out
> Try to calm him
> Gets livid
> Yells for my name
> Going to call in
> Wife grabs his arm to stop him
> Elbows her hard
> I start backing out of the street
> Guy tears shirt off like hulk Hogan
> Throws it at the truck

Maybe if employees understood the term plain cheeseburger implies cheese still being present in the fucking burger people might not treat them like they cant read or logically reason things out for themselves.

So because corporations put people on hold over the phone, that means that customers should act like assholes whenever they can?

>We don't accept concrete
> Guy has tons of concrete
> Hid under branches
> I write non acceptance paper
> Claims it's not his
So you have his in front of your house, someone came and lifted up your pile, stuffed 2000 lbs of concrete in there and you didn't notice?
> Guy goes nuts
>Calls my boss
> Says I called him names
> Tries to get me fired

lol fuck dude, maybe he wanted to get rid of the corpse of their recently-born baby before it stunk up the place. I could understand being upset about that, but not much else.

So you did the equivalent of a meter maid giving someone a sticker as they saw them rushing towards their car? You sound like a character people can sympathize with /sarcasm lol this thread boils down to 'I'm the only decent person left oh woe is me heres a story about the time I was an asshole and fought back against the man keeping me down because through no fault of theirs I wasted their time and or money by getting their order wrong giving them a ticket because i have a quota to fill and leaving a family with a small child with a full bin because i wouldnt take 5 minutes to load a single extra bin!' please end human stupidity today by abstaining from procreation.

>Walking flyer route
>Old man thanks me
>Hands me orange from his tree
>Go up the street 7 houses
>New old guy
> Accuses me of stealing his orange
> Gets in my face
> Tells me
"This is why you're nothing but a fucking paper hanger, you're not even worth the $7 an hour they are probably paying you."
>Calls my boss
>Wants me fired for stealing

As a wage slave I would like to add that 90% of the people who bitch and complain are older white women.

I'm sorry sir, I cant help you because of the generic response list the company gives me for each question because im a nonfunctional organic robot that cant think or empathize unless its in relation to my own comfort and showing how im more downtrodden than others because some random person called me a cunt on the phone once weeeegh, how do people like this even end up on the internet lel

>I was an asshole and fought back against the man keeping me down because through no fault of theirs
>no fault of theirs
they didnt put out the trash before pickup time

It wasn't a single bin, I do the large item service. I was going to tell him I'll come back and grab it when I come up the other side, before I could say anything else he flipped. I give people a lot of slack, I just like the tell them the rules so that next time there is no issue. You rushed to judgement just like that guy did, it's cool though. I pick up extra stuff and help people out every day, so no I'm not a guy power tripping with what tiny bit there is. I'll go out of my way for a guy I don't even know, he just jumped the gun.

A guy I know who does a different route dumped a bum in a dumpster into his truck. Never knew until he heard him banging on the inside.

Aw... Its reterded

if it's company policy to be an unhelpful dick to customers who need help, which it often is, someone getting paid 10 bux an hour isn't gunna risk their job to help someone who is treating them like shit to begin with

being concious wt a specific time while taking care of a newborn child that may or may not have screamed the place down all night =/= taking 30 seconds to load a bin onto an automated truck that does 90% of the job, be less retarded matey. then again that would require you to do what you expect other people to do view the world from someone elses perspective

hahaha that would be youtube GOLD if they recorded it

So customers automatically think you're a cunt? Sound like you just dont have the voice for radio mate

it's not 30 seconds
it's 30 seconds times the total amount of special snowflakes who think that the rules that everyone else follows don't apply to them, which is a very large number

walmart customer service here

mine tend to be older black women. maybe its just my area though, we're right next to the ghetto

>lady wants to return an opened airbed
>because fuckheads would buy an airbed, use it once for company, and return it, we can't take them back opened
>tell her she has to exchange it
>WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT
>provide her the laminated sign that says that
>I WANT MY MONEY BACK
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>GET ME YOUR MANAGER
>manager says the same thing verbatim
>WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE, GET ME *YOUR* MANAGER
>I SPENT OVER $500 IN THIS STORE, I DON'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS
>upper manager comes out
>begins to tell her the policy, with an implied 'but I'll give you a gift card so you don't call corporate'
>NO BITCH YOU LET ME TALK
>they argue back and forth for a bit, until manager tells me to put the damn thing on a giftcard
>do so
>I WANT YOUR NAME, HER NAME, THAT OTHER MANAGER'S NAME, THE STORE MANAGER'S PERSONAL NUMBER
>and so on
>give her what she wants, she leaves and continues to rant

>the next day, get called in the office
>lady called corporate and tore some poor bastard's ears off
>she said that the supervisor was a massive cunt and the upper manager called her a dumbass and told her to shut up
>said I was the nicest one in the whole store
>have a laugh with the managers afterwards

dingdingding

it's fine if one person does it, but if you do it for one person you have to do it for everyone, and that shit can add up fast

Last week

>Old guy
>Cut a tree down
>We accept 10 yards for free
>Beyond that you have to pay
> He has 28 yards
> I measure trash for charge amount
>He contests measurements
>Go back measure and photograph
City regs say 24 hours to call and make arrangements or if not it will be assumed you want to pay and it will be removed. This is all outlined on the charge paper hung on their door.
>24 hours
>Come back and remove trash
>Old man comes out
>In a robe
>Robe is open
>Cussing and calling us every name
> Gets in my face
>Calls me cocksucker
> Charge is too much
>Sorry pile is gone already

Great input, this is why you handle phones for a living and always will, its okay your boss isnt here to make you choke down on those cold hard predetermined responses, id be mighty u happy if I defended something I knew was a shit business practice even when there was no risk of it coming back to me, oh lawdy what if massa hear me say he bad oh noes:)

I know someone like that yes.

And why is it that every monotonous call center worker who is female happens to be named "Jerrica"? Anyone else notice this? Can't tell her race but she sounds either Hispanic or possibly a ghetto white woman. Every time.

You realize that if a bin is left it has to be collected the next week which means theres twice as much to load next time? rubbish doesnt just evaporate holy shit lol

This is it man, everyone thinks they are the only ones. I have 1300 other people to pick up that day, it adds up quick. So when someone has shit hanging on the sides where it falls all over and I have to clean, it really makes you mad.

Some people can't fathom that things may not go perfectly their way. Others were raised or learned that if they push hard enough and get in others' faces then they can get somewhere.

I worked in fast food some a while back. The people who do this kind of stuff tend to be people who have nothing notable going on in their lives and feel insecure. They push others down to make themselves feel better. Or they have an inmate mentality of lashing out at things to try and gain a bit of control back.

I'm just to the point that not much really bothers me unless it's short of an actual emergency. Life is a lot nicer when you take a step back and realize the insignificance certain situations.

No, if a bin is left and the customer calls we come grab it.

it makes my die a little inside when company policy is to reward the loudest most obnoxious assholes in society with cash prizes because they know how terrified corporate is of anyone saying anything bad about them ever

Lol you're a colossal fucking ass

What are you talking about? Garbage men hold tremendous power. If someone gives you any lip you can 1: not pick up their trash, 2: throw the can in the street.

It's not his fault the redneck made the decision to have a mutant child with his own sister.

It's simple, I just tell the guy to put it out by 6. He never let me get to the part saying I'll will get it, you ha EA to tell them that or it becomes a weekly thing. You miss it, he calls. He just let loose because he is so special, he deserves everything his way. I don't go out everyday looking to fuck somebody over, I just want to work and get done without running someone or something over.

Its genuinely not as bad when its a foreigner simply due to the fact that you know they likely are there simply to earn money and dont have much knowledge of the job (nevermind the language) its so much worse when its a middle to lower class educated english speaking person telling you they cant do this or that because its against the company policy that conveniently only comes up over the phone with them at that exact moment, I've often found the non english spealere to be more receptive and helpful at the toss up of having to repeat things over and over.

How do people like that justify it to themselves tho? You and I might understand that they're acting like spoiled children, but inside their own minds they have to think that when they stomp their feet and complaign loudly that somehow they're in the right...? How do they justify themselves?

I'm usually cool and calm but when I bring to your attention that you double charged my credit card and I show you proof don't tell me I'm wrong. Shit's about to get real.

Or my favorite, dump the can in the truck and drive away. Then they have to wait for a new one to come out.

this guy again

To answer the OP question, I think it's that people expect that the management and such will roll over if they yell loud enough. In most cases, this is true. Which is why I usually roll over unless I'm certain management will back me up. The times when management literally cannot roll over (alcohol/tobacco laws, EBT/WIC guidelines, etc) are even better because of that.

I once had a manager make us return a high-dollar item with no receipt that we could prove did not come from us (as in from a different retail chain completely), and told us to double the price because the customer said that's what they paid, SOLELY to avoid a complaint.

Nah yer allright. Legit claims like that are always fine by me. I'm talking about the real petty shit, or even the completely made up nonsense.

Jesus, dude. Lemme guess you got home from work and needed to vent?

I feel your pain dude. I used to work as tech support for Cox Communications (US Phone/Internet/Cable provider) and i had to deal with my fair share of scummy people who were pissed cuz they couldnt watch magnum PI or sum gay shit like that.

The worst is when people would call us and ask when a show was playing. You fucking yankee fuck, im not the tv guide, press the fucking guide button on your remote.

PS: not indian.

Right, I forgot garbage men were the gods of our society; that's why I leave mine milk and cookies every week. You too can enjoy one or two incidents of targeted spite before losing your job (if you have one)!

Most retail employees are pieces of catshit cause I worked in retail. They like to look down on customers like they superior when they are really trailer park trash.

How is that not a crime?
Fraud: claiming he bought it at the store
Racketeering: making money doing something illegal
Extortion: gimme money or im gunna lie and tell people you cheated me

Not where I'm from, where im from a lot of the time they leave the bins for a number of unfathomable reasons, which are collected bi-weekly I might add, now i dont need to lecture you on the rubbish a family can create within 2 weeks, i also dont need to lecture you about the smell of rubbish and how it fucking permeates everything if its not disposed of in a decent timely fashion, ive great respectfor binmen its not a fun job anyone with an iq can put that together, but you automatically assume that if a customer is late with the bins once theyll do it over and over again as if everyone is out to make your day longer and harder everytime they see you and they didnt idk just sleep in? In your example the guys reaction shows hes not reasonabke therefore you dont help that guy it doesnt mean every customer is gonna get on like captain cuntaloon, if you want to understand why rational people go overboard and are insulting at times its because youre an actual human being thats physically there that might be able to help or make the problem go away and to have that opportunity in a world of being put on hold and told you cant be helped it can be eternally frustrating to not see the slightest empathy, but you also deserve that empathy in turn.

I always wondered if I would be happier taking shit from assholes over the phone instead of in person

I wasn't there; apparently the lady claimed she bought it from here and he rolled with it. The people that were told to do the transaction both refused, as I would have if I were there, for the exact same reasons you're talking about. Apparently they went over the dude's head and got told "Yeah that was a bit much, but he is still your boss, sooooooo..."

I was at the shitiest mcdickles once waiting in line. Lady with a 7 year old comes to the counter and waits patiently for assistance. After cashier takes an order the lady asks for a replacement cheeseburger for her kid, as there was no cheese. Cashier sees bun lifted and no cheese, says they will make a new one, sorry about that.

10 minutes later the lady is called up and given a bag with the replaced burger. She opens the wrapper to check and immediately begins to complain again. This time she tells the cashier that there is no cheese and no burger. They literally gave her a top and bottom bun in a wrapper. Manager comes over with cashier and other employee. They look like she just asked them to do path integrals in their head. Lady just leaves while they stare at the "cheeseburger" with no cheese and no burger. Lady gave her kid one of her own sandwiches and they leave.

Thought she handled it well for how retarded the situation was.

This is where rubes feel they have power over someone. They have no control over their own lives but they can sure as hell make the waiter at olive garden miserable.

It's an entry level job. Everybody has one, get used to it, it makes you more appreciative of your next job. It's a learning process.

I'm guessing they think if they win the argument then they are right. The thing is winning an argument doesn't make you automatically right. In this case the sales person isn't allowed to fight back. The bitch doesn't have a good sense of right and wrong. She just knows might makes right I suppose.

PS: If you're also a customer in line, feel free to jump in and get right in her face. They aren't used to people fighting back and won't expect it or know how to respond. She'll say it's none of your business. You respond it doesn't have to be your business to be involved. The cashier will love you.

A Machiavellian attitude of "Any means necessary", basically. The end justifies the means. As long as they get their way, the feel like they won.

Takes the right kind of person to literally gamble with the possibility of dealing with a person who has essentially the same mentality. they dont have to be nice because youre over the phone. And you are NOT aloud to hang up.

I could handle it. And damn i was fucking good at it, but the call center i worked for was a bunch of fuck faces

You just have to let most of it go, guys will do dumb shit like leaving their cans in front of their driveway but the people always call. One guy called one of our drivers a nigger and got his ass beat, the cops ruled self defense on the driver's part.

you realize there are people who do retail for their whole lives, right? But I guess they must be lazy and stupid for not getting better careers.

They didn't double charge you, you're own incompetence in using the machine did. Learn to properly make a credit transaction, use cash, or stop buying shit and disappear from this Earth.

Everytime I get a drive through the same shit happens man the thing that fucks me off so badly about it is the computer generated sticker that literally has the order written on it, I'd never work in fast food but fucking christ if I did it would be a totalitarian state compared to the shit they let employees get away with nowadays the ovens would burn fucking hot and long and cheeseburger wouldnt be some far fabled myth of a burger stuffed with cheese, its like working in fast food makes a person assume that food arranges and cooks itself.

I've only ever had this happen once, and I can confirm that it made my fucking week

Sometimes the cardreaders and shit genuinely do fuck up and charge you more than once. It's rare as hell though, and it usually gives an extra pending charge that goes away.

Usually douchenozzle customers have the sense not to act like assholes when someone else is around who can argue back with them. Sometimes tho, it would feel good to talk shit to one of them as just another customer.

well, they are. I don't see why you're defending them. You're obviously smart enough to realize there's more out there for you to take if you fucking play the game.
i don't fucking care how it SHOULD be, the way it IS is how it is

and I didn't even read the entire OP post before I posted.
I'm entirely polite to service people, even the useless fucks who stand at the self-checkout lane at walmart.

Fuckin poor people of earth, why can't they all get their shit together and all work at high paying jobs??

Well you're right about it, it just Jade's you over time. People call and lie about stuff daily, most commonly they say the entire street was missed when it's just their cans. It's just trash, hence the reason I help most people out. Some people just go over board or feel entitled to more because I'm some sort of untermensch who picks up trash.

and I clean up my fucking tray because it takes a real animal to leave that shit at their ass, would be nice to get a correct order from time to time

ok so i used to work at wendys and the exact opposite happened. So some woman had ordered a plain cheeseburger and got mad at me because there was cheese on her plain cheeseburger so i just walked away from her to go smoke a cigarette. That shit was above my pay grade

You should tour the third world giving motivational speeches. "If you want to stop being poor, get better jobs." Global poverty will be eradicated within a year.

Well much respect for being someone who does do their best to help others, doesn't matter what job you have at that point youre already a better person than most if I ever cant get to where I want to go I think being a binman would be chill as hell theres something noble in being a caretaker of the world imo atleast :)

I'm almost always one of the easiest customers to please. Always say please and thank you, call cashiers and workers sir and ma'am, etc., I was just raised to be polite and well-mannered. It takes a hell of a lot to get me pissed off, but it's possible.

I understand retail workers make mistakes, like everyone. One of the very few ways to really piss me off is to keep pushing a scam cred it card on me at the checkout line like many big box corporate retailers do. If I said no the first time, do not ask me again. If you ask me a third fucking time, I'm not going to be polite about it. And if you really want to russel my jimmies, try some condescending mind game bullshit like "Oh, you don't like free money? What's wrong with you?" That bullshit might work with these micropenis redneck pick em up assholes with the IQ of a hot rat turd, but I shut that shit down quick.

I think it was at a Dick's Sporting Good's (AKA sports wal-mart) I needed some stupid bullshit, probably pool chalk and I wanted to get in and out and some fuckboy assistant manager tried that shit with me as I was cashing out. You should have seen the cock-sucking grin disappear from his face when I shut him down hard. He honestly was not expect that.

Another time was at a Rite-Aid. I hate Rite-Aid, it's hugely overpriced, but sometimes that's all there is becuase I refuse to step foot in a Wal-Mart. I think I just needed batteries or pens or something and the cashier (a middle-aged woman, possibly a manager) hands me the credit card application with a "If you'll just fill this out, etc., etc.". I would not have minded had she ASKED me if I would like to fill one out, what russeled my jimmies was how she assumed I would, and handed it to me. When I said no she looked down her nose at me and said "Your loss." Let's just say she was in tears when I left. I can't stand that shit. Asking is bad enough, trying to actually scam me into the card has me heated.

I'm not talking about global poverty, you are. I'm talking about people literally too stupid, in the first world, to get an education and move up in the world.

It's entirely possible they ARE too stupid, and that's sad, but that is called a personal problem and not MY problem.
You're trying to make me out to be the bad guy when I say "entry level jobs are not the end-all-be-all of jobs".

It was their fault they were addicted to alcohol or drugs. It was their fault they got pregnant and kept the baby. It was their fault they decided to have more mouths to feed. That's it. That is entirely it, they decided to do something and they're facing the consequences, that is not up to you or me or anybody else.

or maybe if you autistic fucks ordering your meal had enough self confidence to speak up louder than a prius with a dead battery theyd be able to actually hear you and get your order right. Its not their fault you only get loud when your aspergers kicks in for not getting what you want.

It's not only retail man, when you've got a populous big enough that people are essentially anonymous on the street a lot of them act like cunts to upset other people because it eases their misery.

Well let me tell you, if you enjoy the smell of all types of feces then it's a great job. Encountered a 5 gallon bucket of liquid dog shit today, things got pretty interesting.

Fuck garbage men. I didn't have any problem with them until my garbage bins kept getting cracked and broken. They only sell those shitty plastic ones anymore, not the metal ones. One morning I found the garbage dude emptying my bin and then SLAMMING it down hard onto the road. I went out the door and said "HEY COCKSUCKER! I pay for those bins you keep throwing around. Treat them a little better than you treat your wife!" He didn't like that. Oh well.

On behalf of the wage slaves who served you, thanks for being decent to us.

That shit with credit cards etc, that's corporate threatening to fire people who don't make quotas for signing people up. Chances are it is the aspiring low-level managers that were really trying to push that shit on you, and you're right for telling them to fuck off.

Walmart service desk back again, protip to all:

If you're nice to the poor retail/service worker, he'll probably be nice with you. If you're an asscunt, he'll fuck you over as best he can.

In my line of work, there are things that I technically can't authorize but that the supervisors will immediately approve, like even exchanges without receipt and shit like that. If you're nice, I'll stretch my own authority as hard as I can for you, streamline the process, and make everything go as smooth as I possibly can. If you're a douche, I'll make sure that every step along the way I follow the rules to the fucking letter and make a two-minute transaction take ten because fuck you too, and you can't get me fired for it because I was doing my job 'properly'.

There is such a thing as being too poor to get an education. Diplomas don't grow on trees, dog. Though I do agree that a lot of retail workers are there because they're too fucking dumb, you have to remember that most retail places don't pay a living wage.

>corporate threatening to fire people

AYEP

When I was a young, naive cashier, I was forced to sign people up for two credit cards a day, every day, without fail. Disregarding the fact that I was not even 18 and therefore couldn't work a full shift which meant fewer customers to sign up, that I was not trained as a salesperson, that I was not given any real incentive to do so beyond keeping my job and getting a little booby-prize pin, and that most of our business is repeat customers that already have these damn cards. I was so fucking happy when I moved to servicedesk and found out I didn't have to give a fuck about credit cards anymore.

Do you understand how annoying it is to have more garbage than you have space to put it? You're just an idiot if you can't make it work.

This may surprise you, but to some people on this planet, low-end retail jobs are the best they can get, even with an education and working hard.

>It was their fault they were addicted to alcohol or drugs

Please write a paper for the worldwide psychologists' and psychiatrists' community telling them how mental illness is a personal choice. I promise you, it will be revolutionary and completely topple our current understanding of mental health and psychology.

ITT: Minimum wageslaves butt angery because hey lost at life.

Here's the deal, fuckups: if you don't like being shit on by regular and successful members of society, maybe you should have tried harder in school and or not caught that drug felony. Too late now. Your lot is to wait on those of us who did it right. Successful, contributing members of society have every right to shit on you people. Don't like it? Quit and try to get a disability or welfare pittance or kill yourself. That's all you got. But when I come into your store with cash from my $300k a year salary, you're going to open your mouth for my every turd. Your going to unhinge your jaw to fit that log. That is the life you CHOSE. I will do everything in my power to take your job, given the slightest inconvenience to my or my family.

Heh, they use mechanical trucks where I live, dosn't help, they still crack them all the time laying them back down, also the fuckers like to drop them in the middle of your driveway.

Almost done with highschool eh? Don't worry, the final exams aren't too hard. Don't drink too much once you're finally of legal age.

Keep getting orders wrong bob im sure the burgomatic 5000 that can do your job 1000xmore efficiently will give a shit, also pay attention i order drive through because you people literally have the coldest restaurants that are barely with regulation health and safety parameters, cant hear me? clean the grease out your fucking ears or come stand out front like your boss makes you in sub zero weather because you aree too sperg to 'speak up' as you conveniently put it when they tannoy acts up you fucking glorified boombox, wanna know the difference between me and you? like the fundamental thing that makes you a burger flipper? if anyone spoke to mr the way ive seen employees get spoken to id slam them about the fucking shop because im not some bitch you can talk to however you like because some fuck who wouldnt blink if a bus hit me pays me, fuck you and your zero sense of self worth, I can't believe you just made this about having balls in a thread about complaining about how the bad man treated you because entry level reading is a skill you lack holy fuck more cuck you living definition if work forever in progress

I worked retail a few months in between college semesters. For every customer we talked to there was a long list of bullshit we had to do. Sometimes the managers would hide and check everything off.

What I hated most was we had to mention credid card 2-3 times and warranty plans at least 3 times. Also had to mention 2 or more high profit accessories that would go well with their items.

If manager wasn't there I'd help like a normal human would and only mention warranty stuff if they ask, cause it was a total scam.

What a fucking horrible job and customer experience, no wonder those stores are failing, fuck em all.

>Thinks he's not going to be shit on from a great height by someone else

This. Don't just stand idly by while some fat scumbags rips into a min. wage cashier who can't fight back. I can't stand that shit. The cashier might not be able to tell them off without losing their job, but you can.

Pro-tip: Always start recording on your phone if you do this. The scummy customer will likely try to say you assaulted them, or, if black, called them a nigger.

I would like to nominate this for best pasta of the thread, but it's borderline unbelievable that someone is really this passionate about getting good customer service at burger king

You wanna know what'll fuck you off even more Bob? I make morr mkney than you do and I do fuck all to contribute to the eorld or society at large yet people still respect people like me more than you because we do what we fucking want, not what massa pays us to, go to sleep thinking about that tonight kyle really let it seep in that nobody gives a fuck and until you do it wont change :)

Drive-thrus are the worst. The employees are trained to hear keywords, so if your asking for them to hold something, you have to say it loud, slow, and likely numerous times. You say something like "No onion" all they hear is onion and you end up getting extra.