Seems like no anonchan bread this night. so come say hi and lets chat as always -h-user-

seems like no anonchan bread this night. so come say hi and lets chat as always -h-user-

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098017026/
user.pcriot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if i fail, at least i tried -h-user-

Post boipucci or GTFO

Hey, h-user. I was thinking the same thing, but you never know, one could pop up. After the April fools thread, I'll certainly be checking. Anyways, how are you tonight?

Wait what? Is Tomoko Poster not coming on tonight?

im fine, i was thinking if open this bread or not but meh whats the worst thing that can happen -h-user-

i really dont know, maybe in some point will pop up. -h-user-

Well I'm glad you opened it up, I enjoy talking with you and everybody else in the threads even if user-chan isn't here.

I hope Tomoko Poster shows up!~

Just wouldn't be the same without them!

i know its not the same thing, but as i said maybe they will appear in some point if not at least we tried. -h-user-

i enjoy it as well, but its not the same without our real op.

Yeah! Hopefully they turn up!~

Anyway, how are ya h-user?

nice i worked a lot today so i need a relief thats one of the reasons i opened this.-h-user-

True. Hopefully user-chan will turn up eventually.
And since it appears to just be the three of us in here, how are you, user?

Anything I can do to make ya feel better?~

sorry if i dont bump a lot like anonchan, i dont have as many syv images as anonchan of tomoko. -h-user-

Hey, it's anonymous

Fuck off

helping me to keep this alive is enough ty user -h-user-

Me? I'm pretty alright I guess, doing some lewd RPs with people (Why is it they always wanna be lewd?!) And just brushing up my writin' skill in general!~

Y'got it chief!~

also i dont want to be a anonchan wannabe, just wanted to keep the feel alive -h-user-

i just do rp in games, i dont know how to keep an rp in this kinda situations -h-user-

Hey, don't worry about it. This doesn't need to be exactly like a regular thread.
Hi, user! How are you?
Ah, gotcha. I've never been one to RP, but I've considered it before. I think if people are going to do something out of the ordinary like RP, they're going to go all the way with it, and make it lewd. But I dunno, really.

So Anons, what's good tonight?~

Do anything fun as of late?~

i dont know we are just a few. -h-user-

I'm just playing vidya and relaxing, mostly. I went out for lunch with some friends earlier, that's always a lot of fun. What about you?

is this just a general chat thread or something else?

this is for chatting and know eachother, sometimes another user host it but seems like he did not open a bread today. -h.user-

Kinda user, we're just chillin' in here hoping our main friendo comes and starts a thread really!~

Stick around, get comfy and chat user, we could always use more company!~

be free to talk any topic you want -h-user-

so any of you play something on steam? -h-user-

I was playing a heavily model terraria earlier!~
Also some divinity Enhance edition with a friend!~ what about you h-user?

All right then, how are you guys then?

What do you like to do?

I'd be down, but my computer isn't all that great, so I don't know if I could. It kinda depends on the what, really. What were you thinking of playing?

im playing a lot of 7 days to die, dont strave, and infestation the new z. with friends and alone.

Modded stupid phone!

forgot to tag -h-user-

You have dsto? How do you like it so far?~
I myself quite enjoyed it, super quaint!~

yeah i have both, i played the beta so dsto was free for me. also is one of my favorite games to play w friends i have 90h alone and 200 w friends -h-user-

Wow h-user! I don't have many Internet friends anymore, our gmod server fell apart and there was so much in fighting!

And now I'm depressed... fuckin' woops...

i dont have many friends too i had a lot of friends when i used to play wow but i left it, now we are just 4 friends we know eachother from a long time ago and play everything together. -h-user-

if u want to play something w me i guess im here 24/7 i work on my pc so im available at any time of the day. -h-user-

Aw, you're lucky h-user!~

Hopefully I find some new nerds to play with!~

if anyone want to add me steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098017026/ thats my profile

-add to the anonchan page- user.pcriot.com/

Top kek!

Ever since I saw that image I knew I was gonna enjoy these threads!~

I may go ahead and add you, if that's okay? I won't be able to play anything tonight, because I need to be up in about five hours and should really be getting some sleep, but is it okay if I add you anyways? Maybe at a later date we can do something together.

add me and if u want to play just send a message and if we both have it lets go, -h-user- good night friend

im not closed to anyone be free to add me -h-user-

Good night friend!~

Added you h-user!~

i saw this same image on the waifu breads so anonchan is getting some fame -h-user-

you are katten user? -h-user-

Yo, what's up h-user

Yeppers h-user!~

Katten Rastyr! Most of my friends refer to me as Kat for short!~

hi man how are u? -h-user-

dubs. also noted, im just hiper but "h" for short

thats why i use "-h-user-" as a tag here

Pretty okay I guess, just trying to get some work done tonight

Alright, I've got you added. Thank you for starting the thread tonight, it was very nice. I'll see you around! Good night!
Good night, user! I'll see you around!

i worked almost all day today too. get that work done user. :) -h-user-

i just buyed players unknown battleground i hope was whorth it -h-user-

Heard a lot about that game,
Bretty gud, don't think I'll play it though! Desn't seem to be the type of multiplayer I care for.

i liked a lot h1z1 so maybe i will like it maybe not. -h-user-

bump -h-user-

Live! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiive!

Oh geez, just what is with my luck tonight? Dubs in three different threads and trips in another!

seems like anonchan is not showing up today. -h-user-

the lady of the luck is smiling to you user -h-user-

Lady luck and I flirt far too often, I swear I have the luck of the devil herself more days than not!

No Tomoko Poster tonight...

AGAIN?!

yeah feelsbadman • - • -h-user-

lady luck is in love w you -h-user-

If Lady Luck loved me so much she'd get Tomoko Poster to hang out with us tonight...

:( -h-user-

Maybe we should email Tomo-OP and them we miss the thread?

maybe >>> [email protected]

Who knows, maybe they're just sad today? An email might just cheer 'em up!

I want to cuddle.

i just send a mail, maybe will cheer him up. -h-user-

maybe you will find someone also -too lewd- -h-user-

bump -h-user-

almost 3 hours since the start of the bread, maybe is going to die soon maybe not, ty for helping me to kepping the flame going -h-user-

What are these threads about?

chatting about everything w everyone, we are like a community-h-user-

Maybe it will, but we tried to get Tomoko Poster's attention! Oh well...

i hope he didnt quit, i hope we see him tomorrow -h-user-

Me too, I'll be sad if they disappeared...

How does it work?

Is there some kind of protocol?

- Last ad to the anonchan page- user.pcriot.com/

nah just talk about what u want, usually have more ppl but the real op doesn't show up today so i open it and im not as important -h-user-

Is Cebruz the one who opens it? With the Tomoko?

no cebruz is one of the tomoko posters, the main one is "anonchan" he also posts w tomoko -h-user-

cute pic~

one of my favorites of sylvie. -h-user-

post moar!

-h-user-

Guessing you're waiting for this?