Hey guys, is like to get a drug thread going on. From weed and xanax to coke and crystal. Even alcohol, doesn't matter...

Hey guys, is like to get a drug thread going on. From weed and xanax to coke and crystal. Even alcohol, doesn't matter. Whatever you're doing share it with the class!
>pic related
My drugs of choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSLhMLVas4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

for a newbie, difference between xanax and valium just to get a slight chill / buzz on ?

Xanax is stronger and kicks in MUCH faster, and also doesn't last as long. Both are quite lovely though Valium is arguably a little more euphoric (imo, totally subjective).

Just did some X. The ones that say exit on them. Good stuff

Nice. How far along into your roll are you?

Did one about a hour ago. Feeling it nice right now. Got any good music to share?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bWSLhMLVas4

Heard some of this before . Great stuff.

The dope don't work no more. Havnt been high in months. Sucks

You like stoner metal at all?? I don't know what would sound good on X but I'm listening to "the Holy Mountain" by Sleep and loving it, but I'm on opiates lol.

Where you getting your dope?

That crystal method album is good all the way through though, I feel like it would suit your state of mind perfectly! Give it a little bit man.

They call him cheapo

Never really tried it. How are opiate btw? Only did a bit of oxy and some T3 before

You talking dope as in weed or H?

On the come down of some caffeine pills feeling really good I like it when I have a clear mind and I don't have a head ache :)

They're wonderful. It's like kissing the creator. Too good tbh and they sneak up on you. What was your experience with oxy like? It's my personal favorite even over heroin, although I'm really starting to love my fentanyl patches more than anything.

Just did some euro press MDMA last weekend and also recently had some good mushrooms too. Fun times.

Just to go to sleep

Nice were they rolls?
I've heard good thing about Teslas, know a girl who's obsessed with em. I wish I could properly still enjoy shrooms but I'm taking an ssri regularly and the two don't mix sadly:(

Only did two of them, crushed them up and snorted. I liked it but I didn't feel it all that much. I don't think I've had a real opiate high yet.

Opiates are more subtle than you'd think. How many mg? And did it have acetaminophen in them? Because they don't absorb well in the nose that way. A lot is wasted. If you're gonna snort oxy make sure it's IR and only oxycodone.

In the middle of a bag of China white doesn't do shit for me anymore though I could get a needle and get high but meh I can barely afford this habit now

I'm not sure exactly. It was a friend's prescription. I do know that the T3 I took had acetaminophen, caffeine and codienne in them. Took 4 1/2 of those and had the weirdest sleep ever

And that's how it begins friend. Quit while you're ahead and before you lose everything. A needle will change your life forever.

What's an opiate high like compared to being stoned?

Yeah man I never fuck with codeine it's a very weak opioid. It's actually a prodrug that has to be metabolized into morphine in the liver first to be effective.

What about it in stuff like lean or promethazine? Is that any better than just codeine in pills?

I'm already addicted been on it over 2 years now I tried quitting but I can't deal with going cold turkey. The chills and muscle pain is too much

Hard to compare the two, but if you enjoy the body high of a good indica you'd probably enjoy the effects of opiates quite a bit. All anxiety is completely erased and you're just on top of the world. Everything seems okay. You can do whatever you want. Clean your whole place? Sure! Or lay down and nod out watching Netflix or playing vidya, yep! They're so great but soooo addictive.

Tried kratom?

Yeah because the prometh potentiates the codeine quite a bit and combined it's quite lovely. It's still only really great for someone with a low tolerance but lean is quite pleasant.

I was considering trying them considering I have anxiety and depression. Don't know where to get them. Can you mix them with alcohol?

You can't compare them

It's a really warm feeling. You feel really good and really tired it's a little like xanax only way stronger

And less black out prone. Opiates don't make you act like a retard and not remember what you did the next day.

Whatever you do dont. Really dangerous mixing xany and alcohol

Yes it makes me puke

That I got some connections with some good lean around here. And I have no tolerance, where you from anyway user?

This

It's not recommended to mix them with other CNS depressents due to obvious risks. But I have a tolerance and I enjoy a beer or two after an oxy every once and awhile. Honestly I'd stay away. If you get a chance to pop a couple Percocet or Vicodin then yeah try it out, but fuck OxyContin in high doses and dope and all that.

are you from vancouver?

No. Those ain't shady 80s either they're the real deal.

that's what you think.. i've had 5 mates from rehab die in the last 6 months from fent in BC =/

I live next to an Indian reservation and it there was literally an oxy epidemic. Fucked up alot of people's lives on and off the Rez.

You in Alberta? Heard it's really prominent there

Nah they're from a script. I'm in the US. They're the new OP formula. You can cheat em and snort them if you have something to grind it into powder with. They don't crush normally like the old OCs did.

beer and pot

used to do a lot of hard shit but dont anymore

What kind of stuff?

Ontario. I really just wanted something to take the edge of anxiety off without being too high to function.

Damn man same here Ontario fag. What part you talking about ? I live near a few fucked rez

Stay away from fent and shady 80s man. Stick to weed. Someday you'll know someone who got percs for getting a tooth pulled or something. That's when to score a couple and try opiates. Fuck this deadly dangerous shit that's killing people.

Six Nations of the Grand River. Not Mohawk myself but a few of my friends are.

Doctors give them out like crazy . Got my teeth pulled and gave me like 40 oxy , only really needed them for like a day.

Wait you mean 40 mg oxy, or 40 percs? 40 mg would be over the top.

you're out of your damn mind.

Heard of that place. I live out near Ottawa. How's the other stuff around your area ?

Trying to get there lol. Why do you say that?

On 3 thick ass lines of coke right now

Nice. What fun coke activities are you partaking in?

Right now I'm on 40mg of hydro.
I also drink a lot and occasionally talk 20-30mg of Ativan. Xanax doesn't do shit for me.

Sidenote:
Does anyone know anything about buspirone? I have as ass load of it and don't know what to do with it.

Also trazodone.

Not too bad. Hamilton Is kinda sketch. How can I trick my doctor Into giving me low dose opiates. He already knows about my anxiety and depression.

Yeah man a lot of sketch stuff here. Want Molly? Gonna be meth. Want coke? Speed at best. And for a presc just look up something that doctor give opiates for, and tell him you have all the symptoms

I just had some teslas. I watched a 2 hour movie intently and about an hour and 45 mins into the movie i had forgotten all of what i had watched like i was in my mind the whole time. And i only took HALF that trip it was nuts. My girl took the whole one and rolled around on the floor giggling about her pupil size for 2 hours lol.

Do you seriously mean 20 or 30mg of Ativan? Or 2 or 3? Because that would be a huge heroic dose and I can't even imagine functioning for a month let alone what the withdrawal would be like. Funny though, I also prefer Ativan to xanax. Fun fact, it's also one of the only benzos that's effective when snorted!

Nice! Yeah I've heard teslas are seriously fucking strong, but pretty clean.

They're just anti anxiety meds that work on gaba receptors in your brain, so does alcohol. Point being just drink instead of taking benzodiazepines that will make you have shitty withdrawals

true story, 13 dead in the last few days.

Alcohol is just as bad tbh. Benzos are easier to function on when taken as prescribed and are generally pretty safe for those who don't abuse. But I'm not one of thos people. Kek.

You could see chunks of mdma in the ones i had. They were clean for sure and strong as fuck.

Goddamnit, I meant 2 or 3mg of Ativan.
Sorry.
30mg would kill you.

just smoking some weed

btw why is one nug of my weed purple and the rest aren't

Might just be a different strain , nothing to worry about. Purple weed is good

Anyone ever try any nootropics?

Only get to party every few months or so for a night due to having a wife and 2 year old kiddo.

Gonna drop some MDMA this saturday night, probably 130mg or so.

Not a fan of alcohol or coke, and can't smoke weed due to random drugtests at work, so I get to dabble with psychedelics and X every few months.
Party on Garth!

i got it all in the same bag, so idk. just hoping it's not mold or something lol

Yeah sometimes they work but its very mild

shit, meant to reply to
im really high atm

Don't worry , it's all good to smoke . I've seen way more purple. Where you from user?

thanks, im from canada

Same user! I'm 613 Ontario, weed is damn good . How about you? You smoke often ?

cool bro, im from alberta. i live in a small town but the weed is average quality for a pretty decent price, $50 for quarter oz.

and yeah i smoke every day for my sleep problems.

Not bad, the best deal I've ever got was a ounce for 80$ , it was good weed too. And yeah I also smoke almost every night. Makes sleeping so much easier.

Why do I have a bad time on weed unless I'm alone?

Social anxiety? Some people don't like being high around others. Makes them feel werid. You do any other drugs ?