I have lost my way in a sea of infinite joy and mishap...

I have lost my way in a sea of infinite joy and mishap. My body is but a canvas for each day to decide what becomes of it. My mind knows only simple actions and consequence, and thy soul has abandoned resolve. As a man left only with his ignorance and arrogance, i begin to wither

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats this from, i'm crying

sounds about right. was watching anime yesterday and had this overwhelming sense of finitude. ah well, rick n morty season 3's out, too

Stop posting and kill yourself you pathetic virgin

Assuming youre serious, its straight from the heart. If not, its from Thomas the tank engine

For those of you who opened this thread, chase your dreams and do not fear self improvement. Follow a path of kindness and acceptance. Guide yourselft to enlightenment by lending a helping hand to the less fortunate and broken. It isnt too late

Edgy as fuck, nigga.

You'll experience the shift soon enough. Once youre wall comes crumbling down, you'll see how futile it is to have built said wall in the first place.

Op here, im awoken, not a nigger faggot

I already want to die, user, I just don't try to get all fucking poetic about it.

wish I could be woke

>implying my walls are up

Love you

Fuck poetry, i jut havent slept well for a few weeks and just feel like going all hunter s. Thompsin on yalls asses

I guess while i have somewhat of an audience, how many of you listen to megadeth? Theyre pretty gud

I don't listen to much rock/metal but I've heard good things. You into any other type of music?

Ill listen to damn near anything aslong as it catches my intrest.

I'm about ready to fucking kill myself so listen to the shit I am,
>Lund
>XxxTentacion
>Russ
>Mick Jenkins
>Isaiah Rashad
>6lack
>Ugly God

xavier wulf

I fuck with him too lol

Why kill yourself when you die anyway. As the greatful dead once said "i may be going to hell in a bucket, but atleast im enjoying the ride"

Black lives matter

There's no point to living out my life, I've basically done everything I've wanted to already.

Wrong thread, if you want to argue this

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Has Keit-Ai Finally found a way?

Black lives matter !

HE POSTED IT AGAIN

How the fuck did Sup Forums make an anime.

Threadly reminder that you should check its original web novel

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

ma boi

btw please dont kill urself

It'll eventually happen.

hope u feel better some day bro

Its time for you to decide on the choices