Soon, my brothers

Soon, my brothers.....

Other urls found in this thread:

khabaristantimes.com/national/ban-on-saudis-marrying-pakistanis-leaves-arab-descendants-in-pakistan-unsure-about-wedding-local-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=-l3OR2uRQtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon, my brothers...

Hehe

Inshallah

Hehe

>soon

france is already islamic

Delet

>Netherland
You germongrel aren't even allowed to critic us

soon, akhi

On some level, I really just deeply resent all women.

Nationality has little to do with it. The female gender is just awful, period.

>Making fun of Hazrat Isa
not cool

If you convert Europe to Islam they will inevitably reform it into a cuck religion. Your move, Zuhayr.

this will never fail to bring smile on my face

I agree with this actually

MAKE EUROPE KARAITE AGAIN(btw they never were but who cares ?)

Le bougnoule, messieurs. Regardez-le.

>yfw Islamic Nazis make Germany into the first Caliphate-Reich

>implying those dutch men couldn't come to your shitty midget jungle chink country and take your women with ease

Indeed, soon.

Ton français est magnifique :D

I can't wait for Saudi Arabia's face when Europe converts to Islam...

Shia Islam, that is :-)

if that was to happen it wont be in our timeline

No one cares as long as they're muslims

nice, more streets to shit in

>mfw you worship a religion made by guys who see you as trashes

Being a cuckslim is the biggest cuckery possible, we fallen low but we will never fall this low

Saudis are cucked by the Zionists anyway

They see every non arab as trash. Its in their blood, along with pride and short temper

Nothing wrong with being racist and proud of your blood

But there is definitely somthing wrong when you worship people who despise you

>worship people
Lel

No one worship a*abs

what about USA?

Source? I googled about this in Arabic and I found nothing.

Saudi arabia is not as simple as "arab"="good", "non-arab"="bad", for instance Egyptians are Arabs and Saudis treat them like shit

It comes from there khabaristantimes.com/national/ban-on-saudis-marrying-pakistanis-leaves-arab-descendants-in-pakistan-unsure-about-wedding-local-women/

Anyway, just need to look at video related to know that it is genuine

youtube.com/watch?v=-l3OR2uRQtM

You dumbasses realize the French constitution creates a clear separation of church and state.
Any church can't make laws or become part of the government, in exchange the government doesn't give a damn what what/who you worship.
There would have to be a civil war, and a complete rewrite of the constitution for that to happen.

I keep my burgers halal and my Mahdi occultated. Always.

saved and added to my cucking folder

I once watched House Hunters International and in it the white woman was dating a ghanian who was working as a coach for some team

>Not Muhammad btw
kek

>There would have to be a civil war

A simple demographic overtaking of the country is sufficient to achieve it peacefully.

The jizya alone is totally unappliable in France or it would cause chaos and total collapse of France, evenless the whole sharia

Soon, brother...

I'd let her collect my jizya if you know what I mean

She not even that cute

Dunnoh, the muslims I spoke with thought that the quoran in the purest arabic was the most truthful one so there seems to be a tendency to think of the people that speak it since their birth as being in a better touch with god.
Also they are keepers of the cube and god did not take that privilege from them yet as he controls the outcomes of battles.

Soon....

Wrong

I think she is a qtie desu

Cultural War now!
West vs Mudslimes!

With all the skyscrapers and shit you guys are building in Mecca these days it begins to look more like a theme park than a holy place. What the fuck is your government thinking?

>posting from a feudal shithole

Don't you have starving Yemeni children to vaporize?

don't forget about us in UK brother, caliphate soon, we are everywhere and these weak european dogs can't stop inviting us in.

إن شاء الله,

post image of allah

Already working on it, akhi.

Make duaas for me.

>muhammad
It's Ali though

>Shart education

Muslims in the UK have a Dawa game so heavy it frightened even me, and I lived my first decade in Algeria lel

>Thinks we worship Muhammed

Massive inbreeding is making the population stupid as fuck, their IQ is going down each generation.

True. Plus most of the Saudi royal family are just retarded, degenerate failsons