The flight plan lists Smee, Maimen and Dr. Paveleer Button Lee Juan Ovyu

> The flight plan lists Smee, Maimen and Dr. Paveleer Button Lee Juan Ovyu.

Who are these people?

Button Lee is Benjamin's brother.

Trill meme, ese

I think you quoted that incorrectly.

??

>Dr. Pavel, I'm Seeayei Hiwasen Talone Uhyudon Tugettub Ringfrendz Theijarn Ottmaifrends Dountwahr E. Noutsharge Foatheman Dwaiwud Aywanthem Theiwert Ryingtu Graabyorp Rhaiz Thumaskke Tamman Beynai Gettumon Boared Ayllkaal Ittin Thuphlait Planay Dgustfai Elledwith Theeaygence Liztsmee Majmenn Dohktoar Pavelheer Boarton Lee Juan O'vous Fursthuannt Ootauk Gettstustey Onmaieer Krafthoo Pejedyuu Tugrabdo Ktorpa Velhe Dintflaico Gudjowan Dztootraj Nekstel Miiabaut Beynwai Doss Hiweerde Maask Allotta Loyelteefora Haied Gann Orpor Hapsheesz Uandarring Whaisam Wanwadschoota Mann Befhoorthro Inghimau Toghanair Plejnat Leeshyuu Kantauk Hooaa Yuu Itda Zentmattair Huwee Aagh Wattmat Ersis Arplan Nouwonk Eyredhoo Aywaz Tillai Puttonde Marhsck Iffhay Puldathough Wuddyu Dayitwud Beeyext Riem Lee Peynfhall Djorab Higgaj Phoayuu Wazged Ingkaat Parthogh Yorplannof Kors Daughtorp Avellref Yoozda Opherin Feivorof Yors Wuihad Tofayndau Twatitoldu Nathengaj Sednatheng Welkongratt Juuleyshan Syugott Yorself Koaght Wattsdan Ektsepp Inyorm Astaplann Kra Schingthis Pleynweth Nousor Vaivorsz

What did he mean by this?

>the flight plan I just filed with Agent C

who is Agent C? Maybe it stands for Agent Christian (Bale) which means CIA gave his life to warn Batman about Bane.

Or perhaps Agent C stand for Agent CIA, and CIA hadn't filed a flight plan at all, using mind games to make Bane needlessly sacrifice Juan Auvus and hurt the morale of his team as well as Bane for having to sacrifice one of his loyal comrades. If it weren't for this damage to his composure and with an extra henchmen Bane might have even won.

It's likely this is some code, similar to how the military uses words for letters such as Foxtrot Oscar Romeo Yankee Oscar Uniform

Damn. Absolute pottery

Nolan is a genius

> greentext

Holy shit, man.

> Haied Gunn

What did he mean by this?

There are no delegates here, Ted.

>Haied Gunn

CIA's rouge brother

>Thread rescued

DAHNALD

He's a big brother

Mr. Trump, I'm GOP.

>He's a Big Brother
1984 you

>1984 you
Pure kino.

His red brother from France?

Juan shows up again in the post-credit scenes, but it's unclear what impact his appearance was to have on the original plot. Sadly, that arc was a victim of the cutting room floor and all we're left with is the unassailable glory of the plane scene.

Scholars will ponder the profound implications of this film and bemoan the fleeting glimpse of splendor that it offers, much like Coleridge's "Kubla Khan."

Lot of big guys in this thread.

Originally, I was hired to play Nousor Vaivorsz in the plane scene. I was cut from the scene in favor of Wreckage Brother. But I don't mind. He's a big guy.

This has gone too far.

SINKING THIS SUB

I am the Wreckage Brother, Juan Auvuson

Is Goosefat Bill Wilson an ancestor of Bill Wilson?