>slightly push her head towards me, go for a kiss
>after 10 seconds she pulls back
>"let's watch the movie first!"
>watch movie to the end
>ask her wether she is ready
>"Oh I don't think I can do it user"
>"Oh it's not because of you, but we just know each other fortwo hours"
>leaves

why are all women sluts except with me ?

cause you're too sad and weird

there are two kind of Sluts:

1. Sluts who fuck with everyone
2. dumb Sluts who fuck with everyone except you

I Guess she was a dumb Slut user

Probably cause you have a small pee-pee

I bet you're Asian or American

pretty shitty beta strategy you have there mate. No wonder, small peenor probably, she could tell

dude was she sober? you gotta have the party for the play fam

> Swipe right on some fag on Tinder, seems like he might be normal
>he asks if I want to hang out and watch a movie
>tell him that is fine with me, just dont get any ideas about it being netflix and chill
>Sitting on couch as he excuses himself to go to bathroom
>Silently creeps back and starts to cut off pieces of my hair
>Decide to leave since dude is psyco and naked at this point
>He starts ranting about how women dont know what a real man is, nice guys finishing last
>Proceeds to chase me around his decrept house for 2 hours
>Movie stops playing which distracts him long enough for me to escape by toppling over a tower of stacked pizza boxes
>Texts me later saying that he is proud that we did not have sex since we only knew each other for two hours

what happened to all the good men?

Going through her hair, you sound like a chimp

Because the real slut without standards or self-control is you, OP

It really isn't a gender thing, that's just your egocentric sexism talking

Also, way to ruin what should/could be an easy lay, imbecile

Yea she was

unironically 7 inches

What is a better strategy then, I went for body contact and we were already cuddling, dunno what else I could do lol

this 100% whew lad, you took the words right out of my mouth.

OP 99.99% of girls aren't going to instantly fuck you upon meeting you...

Patience is fucking key here, just because you heard of "netflix and chill on the internet" doesn't mean she's going to come in bend over and ask for a plow. Jesus.

She could have been a HUGE slut and still wanted to wait a few hours before getting fucked, instead ya blew it.

i know this is a play off of op but

>on tinder
>looking for good guys
>women logic

Then you're probably ugly as fuck then, sorry op someone had to tell you

Screenshot her profile, or it never happened.

Naw if there is one thing I'm not insecure about it's my looks m8

>Patience is fucking key here, just because you heard of "netflix and chill on the internet" doesn't mean she's going to come in bend over and ask for a plow. Jesus.
>She could have been a HUGE slut and still wanted to wait a few hours before getting fucked, instead ya blew it.#

you are probably right

>Ask her wether she's ready
That's where you drove off the cliff. Nothing dries up a woman's pussy faster than a guy asking.

Is that because mummy tells you every day that you're a handsome boy after she kisses you on the lips?

when did "netflix and chill" become "becky ima smash u want sum fuk"?

a slut will sleep with anyone.

a bitch will sleep with anyone but you.

>unironically 7 inches

yeah, okay, that's diameter. how long?

Dude, fuck tinder. It's just fucking terrible. I've had it for a little under a week, marched a few girls, chatted with a few, got coffee with one. But it just feels so weird. I'm probably about to delete it, I just saw the bitch who ruined my life and I don't feel like her seeing me on there

Why is it that most off the people on here are autistic. Like dude "Netflix and chill"? That shit is a meme. Most normal people don't up and fuck after knowing a guy for a few hours. Being drunk at a bar is kinda like the exception. Even then your usually talking to them for a bit. Do something original, maybe a little cheese like ask her if she wants to go watch the stars or some shit. It's not rocket science. Gowing into it with the mentality of every girl is a slot is only going to land you with boardedline psychotic women. Step your game up and be original if you want to get laid on tinder.

Bro if you have seen her, she's seen you and unless she cut your dick off, gave you aids and robbed you blind, she did not ruin your life. Heart break is a mental state. Online dating is not a thing to be embarrassed about now a days. But I find talking to them in person works alot better then threw an app.

>be TV at some sweaty neckbeard's place
>he is talking to a girl on tinder, says something about Netflix and chill
>Oh fuck I gotta sit through this
>they watch shit on me for like half an hour
>weirdo starts molesting her
>tries to kiss her, lolwut?
>bitch suggests they watch me first. At least I feel useful.
>they watch me to the end
>he asks her if she's ready
>facescreen.jpg
>she rejects him like a fucking savage and leaves
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.wav
>he cries like a faggot and then watches hentai on me
>jizz
>on
>my
>fucking
>screen
>4th time he's done that today.

Because you are vapid. Like literally vapid. You bring nothing to the table; you are bland. Your only potentially redeeming feature is your dick and a netflix account, and a $20 vibrator + $8/month suscription will render you redundant.

Well not ruined, but damaged. She's not the ex, just a fucked up bitch who made my life with my ex difficult. I hope she hasn't seen me, she probably has though, I just don't want my ex knowing I'm on tinder, yknow? Like she defeated me or something. I mainly downloaded it because I'm living in a new area.

Kek

Honestly if she cares she's petty as fuck. Its not about defeat, thats is your pride talking. Throw your pride out Get under someone new and get over her

Thanks man. I'm always too stubborn with this bullshit. Fuck it, next time I see my co-model I'm asking her out, no time like the present.

>why are all women sluts except with me ?

because you are a total faggot.

1) you invite her for netflix and chill, then you don't want to netflix and don't want to chill

2) you tried to make her ignore the movie you invited her to watch

3) you expected her to make out after watching some gay movie

4) you labeled her "slut" because she didn't want to be a slut

5) you delusional faggot expected that a Tinder Swipe equals Sex Action.

Total 100% Certified Faggot.

what a faggot.

If you name "sluts" those who fuck with "everyone except you", then once avoiding fucking a $randomFag she will be a "slut" for everyone other.

negrokek

Because to you everything is a premise for sexual acts.