/punish the burrito/

/punish the burrito/

OC

dumping full set

2/?

I call this one "Electric Burrito Clamps"

3/?

Punishing the burrito is a rare form of pleasure.

We regret that we have to do it, but sometimes the burrito has been bad.

Now some original burrito fiction

I opened my fridge and saw the burrito. It was on its plate, being good. I took it out and put it on the table. I put out my hand and it crawled into it. I gave it a squeeze and it went "wee!". I held it tightly and gave it a tickle. It sauced. I asked it why it sauced. It wiggled and scrunched itself away from me. I squeezed it hard. "Why did you sauce?" I said. "Didn't anyone ever teach you not to be a dirty burrito?" Then I opened its flaps and found its lettuce. I yanked on it. It went "yee!". I yanked harder. It said "YEEEEEEE!" and then it said "waaaah... waaaaah...". Then I took it to the Naughty Burrito Corner. It was shaking and trying to wriggle out of my hand. That is a bad burrito. I put the nipple clamps on it and it yeed. I squeezed it and it yeed even harder. Then I sprayed Pam all over it and put it in the toaster oven. I heard it begin to sizzle as it tried to shake off the nipple clamps. "There is no hope for you now, because you are a bad burrito," I said to it. I let its frantic yeeing fade behind me as I left the room, and the frail thump of it futilely slamming itself against the window of the toaster oven, trying to convince itself that I would come back.

this right here is the absolute cutting edge in Corrective Burrito Technology.

this is the last of the dump
I hope you all get into this hobby

I'll be lurking if anyone has any questions

Sometimes it sings the Sad Burrito Song before it gets punished.

No questions. Just... look at you. You've been a bad burrito.

Welcome, my friend. You just unlocked some bonus content.

here's one bonus content

is this chemo?

here's two bonus content. these are more burrito suffering bonus than they are burrito punishment. still good.

Perhaps it is the virus which attacks the cancer, my friend.

Because the burrito is such a fat little fucker, he's always getting into my salads and grazing on them. But of course, when I catch him doing that, I get the burrito pincers and pinch his burrito flaps. It makes him yee. And sometimes if he's been really bad, I hold a candle flame under his tuck spot until he cries his spicy little tears.

There's a dishrag he sleeps on in the burrito corner

In his little dishrag nest

Sometimes when he sleeps too late, I put vinegar in a turkey baster and shove it into his little tucky spot. I squirt it in there. Oh, does it make him yee and wiggle! Then he knows never to oversleep again.

It's meant to be chemo. It's OC at least
And it's a unique, original genre

i like

ty very much

Sometimes at night I kiss it on the belly like this.

Whenever I start doing that I always know it's going to be a bad burrito, because it knows it's going to be punished when I come over.

It says "wee" the first few times I pick it up and kiss it on the belly, but then it starts to wiggle. I have to keep going, because it's cute when it says "wee". Then I squeeze it to punish it when it tries to be bad and wiggle out of my hand. When this happens it usually gets afraid because it knows it's going to be bad.

I keep kissing it on the belly until it giggles so much that it sauces itself. Oh, then it knows it's been a bad burrito, because it really starts shaking and trying to scrunch up. It knows what's coming. But if it didn't want to go to the naughty burrito place, then it wouldn't be a naughty burrito.

I take it to the naughty burrito place and loosen it up by stretching it with the burrito stretcher. During this time I usually poke its belly hard and make it yee, to show it how much nicer it is to be kissed on the belly than poked.

forgot pic

I take it out of the burrito stretcher, and I usually let it roll around on the table a little bit to get its bearings. Sometimes it tries to run away, but I pick it up and twist the tip of its flap until it yees, and when I put it back down on the table it can only scrunch up while it says "yee!" "yee!". After that it keeps snuffling and rolling around, until it tries to be smart again by trying to escape. Poor little burrito.

hmm

Sometimes it tries to hide behind the napkin dispenser. It thinks I haven't seen it, and does the happy burrito dance. But of course, I can see it. When it finds out it starts to wah.

It tries to huddle under the napkin dispenser but I pull it out by the end of its body. I wonder why it never learns that if it wasn't bad and didn't try to run away, it wouldn't have to sing the sad burrito song.

I say, "Don't you want to sing the sad burrito song? Because you know you're going to have naughty burrito time." It tries to sing the sad burrito song but it takes it really slow to delay me, and I say "Okay! Time's up!"

Then I put it in the waffle iron.