What it is like to be happy /b?

What it is like to be happy /b?

like a bag of sand

What do you mean? It's heavy?

I'll let you know when I'm dead

someone told me once it's like a fucking uninterrupted orgasm

like salty milk and....wait nevermind.

It feels just the same like being sad. When it happens you have no idea what to do with it and when it's gone you have no idea what the fuss was all about

Happiness is a myth it just doesn't exist

Well, there's a lot of weed involved.

You remember that time you were a kid and a new episode of your favorite show was coming on and you either:
A) didn't have any homework
B) finished your homework because it was easy as fuck
C) didn't care you had homework
and watched it and laughed your ass off and couldn't wait to talk to your friends about it the next day?
It's like that.

Is it something you get addicted to? I mean, when you have experienced once i suppose you only want to have it again

I know what you mean and I will never have this feeling again

Like when you're dopesick and finally get that bag.

Fleeting

I'll let you know when it happens.

Newfag detected

Dude yes. Another junkie on here. I fee that deeply.

Amazing. Sadly I only really feel happy when drunk. Like this morning after 8 beers.

were you A, B, or C?

I was B or sometimes C, u?

No responsibility
No commitment
Purpose

Its funny the happiest I've been in life was realizing I would be ok with dying that same day knowing that I would be content.

pretty nice.

B>C
i hated 'term projects' that we would have to work on the whole year... i just put them off
I'm a procrastinator till this day

It's coarse... and it gets everywhere

No such thing as happy. People with everything are miserable because there is nothing more to be had. People with nothing are miserable because they will never have everything. People with something but not everything are used by the top and abused by the bottom (hue).