My online lovers clit.. holy shit it looks like a little dick

My online lovers clit.. holy shit it looks like a little dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OutNGn9ZQ0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your dick is an enlarged clit

Trust me she is a woman but holy god

thats almost as big as the meth rock im about to snort.

pic related

Look at her inner hips, she developed wide like women do, but holy shit..

youtube.com/watch?v=OutNGn9ZQ0g

any pics where she doesn't try to pop it out?

"Lover?" What's this, 1974? Fucking lover. Christ Almighty

Judging by that hand and the bed sheets it's more like 1944

>he literally is unaware his dick is just a big clit
You're the same fucking animal faggot
That line across your balls is where your pussy sewed itself together in the womb so your ovaries could drop into it

Not popped out

heres a lesson in anatomy, a 'clitoral hood' covers the clit much like a foreskin covers the head of your dick

now be a man and suck on it

The fact that this thread has gone this far without mentioning how pathetic it is to have an "online lover" shows just how autistic and pathetic Sup Forumstards really are.

I haven't fucked her yet but I will soon enough. Nerd

Sincerely

-OP

Well the dick grows out from the same set of cells in males as the clip in females so...?

The head of the penis and the clitoris are formed from the same tissue during fetal developement. Look up fetal genital developement. We all start out the same. It differentiates based on the Y chromosome

Anyone who time or patience for an "online lover" doesn't fuck. Ever. Faggot.

Sincerely

-Anonymous

>I've never fucked anyone or even had a woman be interested in me so I feel like I need to attack OP

Ftfy

>I love the taste of dicks in my mouth so I feel the need to defend men I've never met before in hopes they will reward me with their delicious salty loads .

>if I imply hes gay what he said won't be true.

Beta male confirmed kek.

currently talking to a girl in Ukraine and two girls in two different states from craigslist, i haven't fucked them yet but I will soon enough nerd.

>I'm talking to them online

Oh man. What a champ. Kek

damn cause I said online lover so many heated debates have popped up kek.

The male and female Genitelia are the same the Clit is a undevelop dick and the Major Labia are the testicle split in half.

Here take a look at the picture, and yeah women's are essentially guys with tiny dicks. Now you see why feminism doesn't make sence.

I'd rather have an online lover than nothing at all, having someone to talk to and knowing that someone actually cares is enough to fill the hole of endless loneliness and to give feelings of true happiness.

lots of females clitoris' looks like a dick.

l2humanbody

this is a case of girl phimosis FUCKING LMAO

>lots of females clitoris' looks like a dick.
No. You've been fucking traps.

Said the obvious virgin. All clits look like tiny dicks once you pull back the hood. You'd know this if you'd ever actually fucked a woman.

kek obvious shop fools the redditors

I hope you OD and die.

thanks...
nice get btw
hail satan

why would you snort it? thats fucking stupid. the least efficent way of doing it.