Okay Sup Forums, need advice as a text to send to a girl

Okay Sup Forums, need advice as a text to send to a girl.
long story short
>>be me
>>be hanging out with 8/10 girl
>>she has bf
>>only dating 5-6 months
>>known her almost just as long
>>drinking last night
>>everyone goes to sleep we're still up
>>things get pretty intimate
>>kissing and stuff
>>bf face times her
>>wait for htem to hangup and she is about to fall asleep
>>says goodbyes
>>head home
>>sitting here dunno what to text to keep the conversation going / to continue feelings from last night to be with her.
she was pretty open about her thinking im a great guy she wishes it was different that she could be with me etc etc so wondering whats the best way to word a text to continue the conversation?

Tell her you dont care she has a BF that you want to fuck too

Tell her you you have a cold sore on your lip

I mean to throw in was a lot of body feeling boobs butts her almost sliding hands in my pants, the want was there just the guilty conscious about the bf.

but its always more than just a fuck, like there's always been something there.

What were you thinkings to send her as is?

something along the lines of im sorry, hope you dont regret anything, wish things were different?

when/if (i would potentially ignore and wait til you see her again, but dunno bout your sitch.) you text her say that you respect that she has a bf. (none of this 'i feel guilty about your bf' or 'if only you were single') just say you respect those boundaries and dont refer to the bf again.

now just keep doing your thing, you must be doing something right if she's hooking up with you.

you dont want to be the home wrecker because she will subconsciously connect those things when it inevitably fucks up with her dude. he probs cheating on her too imo.

just do you and continue trying to fuck her.

plz not this. if you even mention the word ragret she will start to feel guilty

>haven't seen girl in ages
>lost her number when my phone died
>texts me
>chat for a few days
>she has a boyfriend
>couldn't be bothered figuring out if she wanted to buy weed or some side dick, I wasn't interested in either
>ghosts me like a month ago
>I just wanted to be friends

Should I even bother texting her? Seems like a write off at this point.

Write her “suck ma dick bitch!“
You fucking faggot!

Good point on the respect thing, I'll try to keep that in mind when making a new text.

Yea the post before brought this up also, would also make for pushing for more a little easier as long as i word it right.

if ya wanna Sup Forumsro, would be nice reading other situations also

not if you are going to see her soon anyway.
let the seed of what you laid down tonight grow in her loins.
if you did good she will want to do it again anyway.
txting her some shit like 'i had fun tonight' or ' i really wish you didnt have a bf' will only dry her vag up.

so something like, i really had a great night
I'm sorry, i respect you having a boyfriend and not doing too much
Just hoping things will be good between us?

>if ya wanna
Yeah I do, but I dunno what the fuck to say

What was the last thing that was said between ya guys?

Bro she wants the D.
Just doesn't want to look like a hoe.
GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN

I asked her whats the point in texting me to just ghost me later, not the smartest move I've ever made. Probably shit the proverbial bed, really. Hence not texting her for like a month

Life is too fuckn short for this bashful shit. She want a man, be that fuckn man!!!

my bad thought with was OP and did not even read
does sound like a write off at this point, sorry dude my condolences.

listen to this guy, he knows a lot about sucking dicks

not too pushy, ' i had a good night' is better than 'i had a great night with you'
then go into the 'could have been more fun but i respect you have a bf'
makes you sound like you stopped it going further rather than her feeling guilty about the bf.
then the last bit is fine ' hope we're good, let's hang soon'

try to keep it short and sweet. nobody likes essay txts

What did you want to be different?If something is troubling you,we can talk about it. Something like this idk ur sit

gotta be careful of that friend zone ive heard about, never been there myself because
i never break rule #1 talkin to a a girl about her bf/bf problems/menstruation

If she would cheat on her boyfriend of 5 months she will cheat on you eventually. OP is a cuck

Nah really cmon now what the fuck do I say to her? Or is it a wash and I should just give up?

Really didnt do much different, just i guess time being together was the difference, she was more comfortable with me and getting closer, like from day one hanging out you could tell there was something there betwen us. so just trying to figure out whats the best way to pursue the extent of the conversation about being more >

Tbh before this girl had a similar situation, bestfriend ghosted me every time she was dating some one, my advice is just try to move on, not worth the mehness of trying to figure out some kind of relationship with her.

shes been pretty open of nothing happening between them because hes a pretty "devout catholic" no sex before marriage stuff

Sorry I respect that you have a boyfriend but I hope that doesn't stop us from talking and hanging out(some smiley emojis). Or this

>ghosted me every time she was dating some one
Weird thing is she texted me when she was dating someone and ghosted me after I didn't show any interest. I'm fairly sure she wanted dick but I don't wanna be someones side dick, that's all.

I think I'll just let it go though.

that's good but don't be sorry

So advice on "best text" from a female friend is
"Hey I'm home, hope ya sleep well and have a good day, if youre down to hangout later just lemme know" and leave it at that, dont bring up guild bf or whatever, just let her work through all that and just keep working through it all.

DON'T TEXT HER. LET HER TEXT YOU FUCK THESE AUTISTIC FEDORA WEARING CUCKS. THIER ADVICE WILL NEVER GET YOU ANYWHERE

Best thing to do it just let it go
If she comes back get drunk try to make a move, or just try to subtly bring up a situation where you can make a move, how I ended up in my situation tonight lol

Fuck your pride, fuck that bitch and walk away.

approve this

That's a bad idea now a days, he can get charged with rape.

y you mad tho?
lil bby cuck boi

I mean obviously not black out drunk, just more open drunk, we only drank like half a bottle of tequila, in margaritas and she was a lot more open and idk the rest happened.

None of you guys have a clue what your doing, this guy's got a shot, and you guys are going to blow it for him with your cringe fest. "I respect your boyfriend" is beta male bullshit. Accepting you are second best will put you there and she probably will pass him over in the long run.

stop sharking someone elses woman. this isn't a good sign from the get go. if she will fuck around with you behind his back, she would do the same if you ever had a relationship. not worth the drama that follows.

you obviously cant read. 'i respect that you have a boyfriend' is worlds apart from 'i respect your boyfriend'

go back to your homework

>"I respect your boyfriend" is beta male bullshit
Yeah this lol I can't believe you guys thought THAT would work.

That's why they have a thing called pump and dump. Let her cheat on him and leave her to it. It's not his problem after that.

Granted, that is a thing, and a tactic I support. But it doesn't sound like that is what OP wants, so I based my response on that.

aight im heading out with my 10/10 model gf, listen to what i have said or not. gl OP

You are an idiot, they mean the same damn thing, a alpha would fuck the bitch and not give a shit a beta "respects" shit

Is what I went with, no mention of boyfriend, respecting whatever, just leaves the option open for her to want to hangout later and just see how she respawns to it. Just trying to best figure how to reply if at all if shes short about it. if at all, agreed

If op is expecting a relationship with here where they don't sleep anyone else he will be the only one doing it. She will fuck other dude behind his back and feel bad after the fact.

This nigga gets it

Just be like "i know you got a boyfriend but idgaf just let me your side dick"

this

everyone helping the op is a fucking degenerate. I hope that when you finally find happiness with a woman, that 5 months into it she cheats on you for a month straight and then breaks up with you.
The right answer is to fuck another bitch op

b/ truely is degenerate

Salty?