What is your most honest opinion about Colombia and Colombian people?

What is your most honest opinion about Colombia and Colombian people?

Other urls found in this thread:

expat-chronicles.com/2012/09/noah-goldberg-medellin-colombia-sex-tourism/
instagram.com/elizabethloaiza1/?hl=en
instagram.com/linaposada13/?hl=en
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to go to Colombia at the end of April. Give me tips.

i don't know about that country

women are ugly as fuck

ftfy

i want my face to be permanently between colombian bunda

where are you going to?

flying to bogota, but other than that we don't know. medellin for sure. any tips? best cities for sights? best cities for partying and qts? best cities to get farc'ed?

I like Colombian girls (male)

>any tips?
avoid the poor neighborhoods and dangerous areas and you won't have nothing to be worried about
>best cities for sights?
Santa Marta, Medellin and San Andres, also not a city but the coffee region
>best cities for partying and qts?
Cartagena and the island San Andres are very turistic places so there's party everyday but Medellin and Santa Marta have a good nightlife too
>best cities to get farc'ed?
i don't know what you mean by that

please send coffee

thanks my friend, last one was a joke

*sends you coffee*

The ones you post are beautiful. But... will they chop off my penis if they catch me staring at another girl?

My father formerly worked for a jewerly compagny whose business was articulated around the emerald mines that they owned in Colombia. He went there once or twice, and said he never felt too safe.

le surrender

Do Colombian girls like brits

Didn't you lot surrender in under two days, and doomed the Seventh French army with capture with your bullshit?

Not lekker at all!

I need to squeeze my bollocks between a hole in a wooden board and have her bounce her fat arse on my exposed manhood. Hearing me cry in pain while she laughs, her hair twirling around and her waist dripping with sweat

>all that text
And the rest of the world is dubious as to why we are so hell-bent on destroying your country.
Sigh.

why do you think that?

probably

>your country
By blood this country isn't mine

>why do you think that?

Because of the stereotype of the passionate yet jealous latina.

>no colombian bf with whom do coke

Oh. Where you from?

it's true that they're jealous but you're exaggerating it

Do not wind up like this guy.
expat-chronicles.com/2012/09/noah-goldberg-medellin-colombia-sex-tourism/

Also you will not be landing Colombianas like these.
instagram.com/elizabethloaiza1/?hl=en
instagram.com/linaposada13/?hl=en
instagram.com/danielaboterofficial/?hl=en

I was born here but I am a halfbreed, ergo this country was never mine. Ironic how the catholic secondary school I went to the descendants of Irish famine dodgers and quarter poles that told me to fuck off back to my own country, when all the Polish arrived with their kids in 2004 thats when all the primary schools in my area turned to shit.

The pakis are much much worse though, so I can't complain about whitey and I just end up hating myself

haven't seen you in a while, my black friend

Oh my fucking God. You Filipino-Brit fuck, I'd thought I'd remedied to your delusions last thread we were in together?

Why haven't I been replied to yet?

ok, here's your reply :D

>Filipino-Brit
Again, I am not Filipino I am British but I'm not Filipino I am not a citizen of the Philippines, anyone can be British as you well know.
>delusions
I am not delusional

Why not something more centered on what it is my father experienced with emerald mines? He had me see some of them, and they're gorgeous.

Why don't you have reputation for that?

What will you need to finally acquiesce to this being your country? Face it, you bask in British culture, your father's British, and now so must be your mother, you hate me like any good-natured Brit, etc... Pretty good.

Colombia is one of those countries on my list to colonise if the situation in the UK doesn't improve

>What will you need to finally acquiesce to this being your country?
Send me a Summer gf for summer

>Why don't you have reputation for that?
we do, everyone that knows about emeralds knows that we have the most beautiful and unique emeralds in the world

Don't you have specialty shops in the US? Even in Lithuania we do.

My sister is lesbian.

Hmm, I do remember my father narrating that to me, and then denoting India as the country for rubies, and then which one it is for sapphires, but I can't remember which, though he wouldn't care since he also told me that sapphires are a hack stone.

Why aren't you named Emeraldina, like Argentina is Argentina? Would make the investors hurry to your country!

So are you an emerald miner?

I don't want your sister I want Summer

>Why aren't you named Emeraldina
that is a pretty weird name if you ask me, Colombia sounds better

>So are you an emerald miner?
nope, why do you think that?

Summer isn't French.

>nope, why do you think that?
Don't know. Would seem like the likely profession for someone in a country famed for emeralds,

This

Then I will never acquiesce

Looked pretty cool in narcos. But I'm sure they make the poor areas a lot nicer and cleaner than real life.

poor areas looked like shit in Narcos, i don't know what you're talking about

goddamit. And here I am in Eastern europe thinking all latinas are curvy :D

How is you relations with Venezuela?

I heard last day that some venezuelans soldiers crossed the border into Colombia to bant and they raised a venezuelan flag...

If that's true Colombia is pretty noice. I just got back from zone 18 in Guatemala so I assumed it would be similar.

>How is you relations with Venezuela?
neutral at the moment

>I heard last day that some venezuelans soldiers crossed the border into Colombia to bant and they raised a venezuelan flag...
yeah, everyone is salty about it but i don't really care, as long as they don't do anything they can hang around here as long as they want, it's not like they're a treat to us

Northern lads, legitimately great bros

in Spain your country is considered trully shithole and probably the worst inmigrants with moroccans

no offence.

Colombia has top tier women, that's all i care about there

They won't chop your dick off of course, but latin women are extremely possessive.

I like Colombian girls

Exactly the same opinion about every other latin shithole that makes this exact thread every day with a pic of a cute girl fishing for compliments.

>sara

I like latinas

Stop posting our woman you weirdo

>our

Our

>american flag
nope

Uh, yeah. You don't get to define who is and who isn't Colombian

yes, i do

Summer is American, from San Anto, TX

Hot women
Criminal men

Does he get to bring friends?

Why do most Colombian girls have feminine penises?

You're disgusting

the Colombians we get must be very different from the ones Spain and Chile get.
Here they are people in their 20s trying to get a college education (for free), and work as cashiers in places like Starbucks, or waiters, or call centers. Although I have seen some Colombians who did get their degree and are working here as doctors (tengo a mi padre en un geriĆ”trico, la fonoaudiĆ³loga es colombiana, y en dos traslados en ambulancia para hacerle estudios nos tocaron doctoras colombianas)

From Chilean and Spanish posts It seems they mainly get criminals.

well, you already said it, most of them come here to study, and probably we get some scum too, but isn't as notorious as the decent ones, Chile and Spain maybe get the ones who go there for money

Are u white ppl over there? Cause all girls from your pics look european for me

is that really how you think europeans look like?

Ukrainians and moldovans may look like this grill

i guess we are white now