Untitled

¶¶¶

then don't accept new delivery jobs 10 minutes before closing time
it's your job to deliver pizzas.

>I want a job that pays well (tips included) but I refuse to work a single second past closing time

I fucked with a lot of people's food who forced me to make it right before closing time.

DO NOT
FUCK
WITH THE PEOPLE
WHO MAKE
YOUR FOOD

that's gross man

You wouldn't spit in their face because your a beta bitch working a minimum wage job posting anonymously on the internet.
Grow up or continue being everyone's bitch, but stop bitching about it.

>work a bottom tier job
>do whatever you must to tell yourself you are not on society's bottom rung

Bring me my food whenever I want it or you'll lose the only job your worthless ass can get.

Take it or leave it homo.

Yeah you're so important and cool mister fast food delivery guy. Children all around the world aspire to be as successful as you.

You don't make it, you're just a no education borderline retard who stumbles to honest people's home who pay you good money even if you have no real life skills.

maybe the store should close 10 minutes earlier then

>demanding tips

Truly is America fucked.

^This. I tend to only do this with regulars who regularly order food right before close. Or, when they ask "When you closing?" If I tell them 10 or less minutes and they say something like "Oh good, I still have time." I fuck with their food too.

Like what the poster said that I replied to:
DO NOT
FUCK
WITH THE PEOPLE
WHO MAKE
YOUR FOOD
C'mon, people. That's the cardinal rule of eating anywhere.

>asking someone to do their job is fucking with them
Are fast food workers the most entitles assholes in the job market? No wonder everywhere they're being replaced by robots.

Maybe you should close 10 minutes earlier then.

Pays well? Shit pays minimum wage, like everything else. You're lucky if they compensate for mileage.

Fast food kitchen was one of the most stressful jobs I've had. Any fuck ups were a huge deal and you are always busy but peak times were a headache.

The plus side was I worked with some cool kids and fucked a couple of skanks.

Why should I even pay a tip? I already paid for my pizza, dont you have wages or something like that in your country?

We are still open because we are still making food for the people who did not order during retard time. If I am still making food after close because you are a stoner who was to high to order in a timely manner, you are not a valued customer. You are an ass with the munchies. Since you have that attitude, trust me, you ate lots of spit and floor spice.

This is why people like you will be forever working at pizza places, you do not have the attitude to succeed in the real world.

Yeah, I used to do that job and come out with doesn't pay well

He'd still bitch because people would order close to the earlier time. The entitlement while working a shit job is baffling.

Then close orders 10 minutes before close you retard

Enjoy your spit and floor spice you eat with your success attitude. People who are happy just punching the clock and earning pay have fucked with your entitled ass more than you know.

Great job.

For more information, go to autismspeaks.org

Then why doesn't the place close ordering an half hour before they actually close?
Oh wait! Because they like making money and don't care what a bunch of lazy fast food workers think~

So you're telling me people who make food are in general beta bitches who settle for minimum wage and can't confront you or even tell you no, so you just bend to our will and then angrily spit in food to somehow get revenge? God I'm glad I wasn't raised poor.

We used to. Two customers were crybabies about it and the boss changed the rule. Those crybabies now get their food fucked with every time they order.

Fuck off with your trips you entitled faggot. Do something a mute middle schooler can't do and then you can make rules.
Kek

Actually the beta bitches are the idiots who order right at close to make their sissy asses feel powerful.

My trips have spoken

>order food before close to feel powerful
How empty and beta you have to be to believe hungry and most likely stoner faggots are trying to take power over you? And if it's such an issue, make something of yourself that's worth respecting beyond the general respect you get for existing

Holy shit. This gives some amazing insight in the minds of a fast food cuck. The sheer amount of butthurt someone must have to be in a mindset like this. To think that anything anyone does is to personally fuck with you. That's requires some special mental stretching.

It's a cultural norm based off our everyone get a trophy values. Kill yourself.

Getting pissed that someone doesn't give you extra cash to do a job you already get paid to do.

>just because you think you're entitles to tips doesn't mean I'm gonna tip

No, I don't. I don't pay their wages. I don't care about them personally. They are a spec of dust in the timeline of my life. I'm not obligated to pay them a cent more than I owe, and if I decide to tip them, they better be fucking grateful.

meh, bet your a drumpf supporter
you don't understand that we live in a society and must support one another like family

Tips are for good service ONLY

>we live in a society and must support one another like family

>must support one another like family
Like spitting in people's food?

If these quads don't mean Kek agrees with me and I speak the Gospel truth, idk what does.

We live in a capitalist society. Support yourself by doing good, hard and quality work that people can be proud to pay for.

that's why I never top or order out, I can't trust you worthless niggers with my food much less pay you more for you driving it out,

and if you can't stand being everyone's bitch why don't you try to get a better job? oh right, because you're incapable of putting in more than the bare minimum.

Could be like papa johns
> $2.50 Delivery fee
> ...Still expect a tip
What the fuck?

Or if the waitress is hot and I want to low key let her know I'm loaded.

Anyone who cooks food and has respect for cooking would never fuck with food.

Anyone who cooks and fuck with food is likely untrustworthy, pathetic and a nigger.

Customers are all cunts.

Tips are a gratuity for a job well done.
Tips are not mandatory, regardless of what you believe.

>Exhonorates
exonerates.
Tipping isn't an obligation though.

>sob sob I'm entitled sob sob
>I can't believe someone expects me to do my job sob sob

ITT: Entitled scumbag waiters and delivery drivers whine about not being given additional money for doing their job

Really though? l hope you aren't serious, this has dreaded me, because l usually tip but sometimes l literally can't and l hope the deliver guy doesn't take offence, l mean, fuck, does it really matter? What is the delivery fee even for then..

If I wanna pay $15 for a dinner, then I'm gonna pay $15 for my fucking dinner. I'm not gonna pay 25% more than what is asked, because it's not my problem that you're too stupid for another job

I used to work as a delivery boy when I was younger. Honestly if you don't have the money to tip just pick it up yourself that's how I feel about it. Most delivery drivers don't even make minimum wage

fine, then tell the server at the start you won't be tipping her or him
whats the matter, scared?

Get a different job, retard. I didn't make you get a shitty job that doesn't pay minimum wage. Your life is not my responsibility.

REALLY? Fuck, l have never tipped in my life, my pizzas must be getitn FUCKED WITH

See if everyone thought like that and no one tipped there would be no delivery drivers or waiters it's people like you that are the problem with your cheap mentality. Do have money to tip driver? Go pick it up yourself. Don't have money to tip waiter? Don't eat out at a restaurant you can't afford it

>tell them you won't tip so they can be the entitled little shits they are and pick up an attitude

Kek. No.

I wouldn't tell them, because I'm not in any way required to tell them, nor am I required to tip them. Tipping is generosity, not mandatory.

If no one tipped then there would be no delivery drivers 95% of people tip you're just the broke or cheap 5% lol

If servers dont make up minimum wage through their tips, their place of employment must pay them extra to fill that gap.

A server who gets zero tips still makes minimum wage.
I'm not respnsible for paying a restaurants employees.

>give me extra money for doing my job or I'll be a dick about it

Ftfy

Never tipped once in my life, American shekelstein by the way.

here it's more expensive to to have it delivered
does that mean the tip is built in?

If that was the case, then emplovers would be forced to raise the wages to encourage people to work for them. It's a win/win

Or, you know. The companies hiring those people would actually have to pay them minimal wage.

I would think so

If you want to be cheap keep doing it, it doesn't effect my life. I would just recommend not ordering from same place twice :) lol

How about do what your told, speak when your spoken to, and show some respect, cunt.

Kys pizza guy.

Fact: if you arent a coolbro, you have ingested a shitton of bodily fluids. Be a dick? Spit in food. Come in right before closing? Wipe ass with food. Have the balls to return somewhere you didnt tip the last time? Piss/jizz galore. After seeing this hundreds amd hundreds of times, I have NEVER had a customer say "Hey! This smells/tastes like shit/piss/blood/spunk/etc...
It would be even morw cathartic if they did.

>if you don't wanna throw extra money at some shit doing what he's paid to do be my guest

I sure will.

>just don't order from the same place twice

Why not? They fuck with my order in any way, they lose their job. ;)

kill you're self

Usually they make around 5 or 6$ an hour in most places and use thier own gas it's just customary in the US to tip. I think in other countries they do get paid better where it is not customary to tip. If you don't have the money to tip don't order delivery it's really that simple lol or you could just not be a lazy prick and get it yourself.

Why are you blaming me for having a boss who doesn't want to pay you a living wage?
Join a union faggot.

i can tell you have eaten alot of semen.

>how could you ask someone to do their job then not give them extra compensation for doing so
>i mean jeez, you're such an animal

Lemme get out the candles and we'll have a big pity party.

Gonna be hard to see spit in greasy pizza or Chinese food lol hope they aren't sick. Even if they did get fired I'm sure they could find another delivery job within the same day lol

Fact : sucks to live in America where you have to pay for common decency

>ur gay

I can tell you're uneducated. Kek

How about you get a job where you don't deliver, then?

>I have NEVER had a customer say "Hey! This smells/tastes like shit/piss/blood/spunk/etc..."

That's because if they thought it smells of human waste or fluids, they'd call your manager and the fucking cops, you retard.

Or you could not be an entitled asshole to expect me to chip in for your boss to pay you.

You wouldn't have the balls to do any of that faggot. You've got a shitty job, deal with it.

Fuck you.
Self entitled cunt.
I work a shit job too.
But i dont get tips.
Man up pussy.

No, he's worked at a restaurant, you've eaten a lot semen, and probably cigarette ash too.

You don't see anything that happens in the kitchen, and when the chef isn't around, believe me...it's not pretty

Are you really that broke that you can't afford a 2 to 3 dollar tip when you order food? If that's your situation and you're living by welfare to welfare check and 2 dollars will make or brake you I guess I understand

>within the same day
>for an offense worthy of having a food handlers permit voided

So fun fact. In most states spitting on a customers food is not only a firing offense but will see you never work with food again. You may even garner a large fine. But I'm sure it's worth it cause someone didn't hand you that extra dollar. You poor poor baby. Kek

How about you stop being a cheap fuck then? I feel like people who don't tip delivery drivers are low life's or little children ordering food lol

>wow are you broke

No. I don't just pay people extra money for doing thier job. That's how you get entitled little shits who think the tip isn't a kindness being extended, but something they deserve ;)

I do tip, I just think it's stupid.

Did you read my post?
I'm on the tips are a reward, not a requirement side.

What did you do?

As an apprentice chef, messing with people's food is never ever EVER okay.

To top it all off I used to deliver pizza and Chinese food. You're joking right? If I had to deliver a Zazz right before close I'd do it happy because it's just more money for me. Delivery fee and hourly wage.

You're a piece of shit.

I have more then enough money to live comfortably, mainly because I refuse to give hand outs to lazy entitled shits like you.

>needing food handlers permit
>having to have qualify for a delivery job
Cant tell if bait or retarded

A lot of you guys say ye cum in people's food...

I bet ye have no friends at work for whipping your cock out during work, and I bet you never had a girlfriend because of how fast you cum lol

>defending shitty corporations that pay people less than what there work is worth by using peoples emotions to get them to pay the workers for them
>working for corporations that support this
Kill yourself you beta cucks.

Not tipping is something niggers do. Are you a nigger OP?