Thoughts on paramore's new album? is it the aoty so far? best/worst songs from it?

thoughts on paramore's new album? is it the aoty so far? best/worst songs from it?

It's Shit

As much as I enjoy watching bands change through time and find it interesting to hear that change..It just didn't do anything for me at all. I listened to it twice and nothing really resonated with me outside of the catchieness of "Hard Times". Not something I'd re-visit.

I listened to it once all the way through, really liked it, maybe in part because I enjoy 80's synth pop and they've taken on that vibe this time around. It feels like it came naturally to them.

It's pretty rare for a band to sound so different over just 5 albums and a lot of significant lineup changes and still be good. Of course they take a lot of time in between albums as well. I guess Megadeth did it too, but even Van Halen couldn't seem to pull it off that well.

10 songs of it sound the same, it's fucking boring. Could be good, but it ain't.

Most of the tracks are very samey and forgettable

come on, these songs aren't samey.

post more whores

I like one of her songs, "eyes closed". I feel like a goober for it.

bump

>*autistic screeching*

It's okay, it's their best album that's not called Brand New Eyes. 26 and No Friend are the best songs.

>AOTY

pfffhahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

It is AOTYSF though.

Hayley is not for sexual, user

when are you not being a goober?

Don't refer to Hayley like that, plz. ;_;

This.

Hard Times, Told You So, Pool, Caught In the Middle > rest

I'm enjoing this record so far. It's actually very impressive how they've changed since their self-titled. While Paramore was a natural progression of Brand New Eyes, After Laughter is more of a left turn album.

It's a good album, one of my favorite this year for sure.

We've all seen the nudes

we need more pics of him i need something to put over Just- i mean my boyfriends face when i'm fucking him

bump

O_o

What?

Think user's acting like he's Lauren and saying that she needs another pic of me to put over Justin's face while she's fucking him. Which puts a pretty disturbing image in my head. I need to stop posting here.

>I need to stop posting here.
Yes.