WWIII imminent

WWIII imminent.

I hope all of you survive long enough for all to realize how stupid and futile it all is.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/383426-petersburg-suicide-attacker-identified/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ayyy
They are dead.
Lmao

if putin didnt do shit about the dead of the ambassador he will stand firm on this...

I've been preparing for a post civilized society, for a while now.
I just hope no-one decides to use nukes.

>implying Putin actually cares about his civilians

Your a insect.

I live in a heavily militarized city. If nukes start dropping I'm probably dead.

what does the duma think?

Where you at user?

U.S has a hand in this?
Why are expecting a nuclear war?

San Antonio TX. We have fort Sam Houston, Lackland-Kelly, Randolph, Camp Bullis, and a giant military medical center. I'm fucked if I don't leave.

The US has given no fucks about this. It's not being talked about at all, so no, no ww3. I don't think Putin even gives a fuck.

I'm not expecting it. Just hoping it doesn't happen. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we did despite President Cheeto worshipping Vlad's every footstep.

Well the preparing user.
Personally I don't expect one, but I see enough parallels in our society to that of the fall of Rome, to fear war is imminent.
Since a lot of countries have nukes, I think they are a valid concern.
Well look on the bright side, you're not living in a country that is right next to some crazy nuke wielding leader(Aside from you own perhaps).

You think I'm just being paranoid? Maybe the cough syrup is weirding me out. I don't know.

nothing is going to happen you bunch of fucken larper fagots

/thread

well the preparing user?
I'm sleepier than I thought.
I'm the preparing user*

Would Vancouver Canada be nuked?

Does Iraq have a chance of surviving?
I am worried that burgers might nuke Iran and Iraq while they are at it.

Петербург

oy vey

I have no idea user, but if one country starts using nukes, mutually assured annihilation will ensure that they all use them.
Which means one big glowing planet.

What will DPRK do? They are already threatening with preemptive strikes against the USA and south korea.

Yeah, if anything, events like this push the major powers together in opposition against non-state actors like ISIS and the Taliban. In existing conflicts that are already at their apex. Hardly meets the criteria of WWIII.

if there is actually another korean war it really really annoys me that we'll lose so many hot korean girls.. it's really a travesty that hot kr chicks live right next to north korea instead of sjws

This.
I live near three naval bases and a fleet carrier dock. There's basically no where to go, so fuck it. If a nuke goes off you're dead before you know it happened, anyway.

Let's hope those patriot missiles do their job.

exactly.

Patriot missiles are a meme weapon and have to be spammed to knock out a few targets. Iron Dome is based upon it, and the Israelis full on lie about how effective it is. They still get America to foot the bill for their light and sound spectacular, of course. Even with its 2-10% interception rate.

S korea gets nuked along with some other countries sadly, and then N korea is annihilated

Are you happy now Kim?

*you're*

No one would pass up a chance to nuke Canuckistan these days.

They have identified the suicide bomber, rumor is "asian", so if it's DPRK, expect WW3.
Suspected suicide attacker on St. Petersburg Metro identified – Investigators rt.com/news/383426-petersburg-suicide-attacker-identified/

That's bullshit. They intercept only targets that will hit populated areas, so it seems low in comparison to all launches on Israel, but it has around 90% success rate on those targets it intercepts.

>president cheeto
>worshipping vlad

Oh, ok. So this is just another crybaby creative-writing thread where you fantasize about bullshit like you have since losing in November. Now it all makes sense.

"you're an"