Why did you start smoking Sup Forums?

Why did you start smoking Sup Forums?

I stopped blazing it and was missing the nicotine

I started smoking because it's easy to talk to people when your opening line is "got a lighter, m8?"

cause i was an edgy 13 year old
tbh smoking started my social life, i wouldnt be who i am right now if i didnt smoke

i smoke about 6 cigs a day on average on a regular day

I was 13 and didn't give a shit because of my family life. I turn 30 this year and cig free for a couple months and ran a 6:00 mile the other day. It's nice being able to fuck and work out for longer.

Cause eating grass is a bit of a waste. Smoke shit every day Sup Forumsro

do you just smoke herb or cigis too?

oh man... wasted quints :X

check'd

I do a mix, herb and tobacco. It makes a good balance.

Copeing eith stress from Marine Corps. Smoked the whole time i was in and couldnt quit. Used to dip also.

To compensate for my lack of personality

good lord, my first thread this year and quints.

Do you smoke cigis without weed tho?

The Sup Forums Sup Forums board hails your quints

This

Yeah, I smoke cigs, but weed got me hooked on the nicotine.

wellcome to the club bro

Started in high school because friends and stress, now I'm just hooked.
Anyway what do you smoke guys? Pic related is my choice

tbh, i started cuz of curiosity. i saw everday so many peepz smokin', so whats the matter about it. i was 17 there btw. then i started to smoke only a lil bit. something like 1-3 cigarretes a week. then smoked 1-3 cigarretes a month. but somehow i started smoking more and more and more. 22 y/o now. smokin 5-20 cigarretes per day.

Lucky Strike black with the flow filter m8

smoking came hand in hand with drinking, when I started going out a glass of vodka and lemonade with a cigi is the bomb

At least everybody smokes in the metal scene, so I dont have to feel that akward...

ayy, that's another reason, I've made loads of friends after shows just from having filters.

the real question is:

Rolling or Ciggies?

At 30 when a girl fucked me in the feels and the only way I could pull my head out of my arse was going on long ass walks. I threw smoking into the mix along with listening to Have A Nice Life and walking became something super comfy and I still do it even though I could give a fuck less about the girl now.

Was 16 and ditched constantly. One of the friends I ditched with smoked. One day I asked to bum a cig to see what it was like. Tasted good as fuck. Gave him money to get me cigs. 11 years later I still smoke half pack a day. I'm thinking I'm gunna quit tho. I'm gunna be 30 soon. Plus I'm a poor fag and the new CA cig tax is killing my wallet.

because alcohol is boring
it's less boring while smoking

Tasted good as fuck?

The first klobe?

I didn't

Lol you need to be an rare kind of retarded ass faggot to start smoking

this retarded ass vaggot autist doesnt even smoke

AHAHAHA

look at me guys i have really big problems i need to cut my wrists and smoke late at night :(( no im not an attention seeker i swear

thing is, you are probably right.

Yup, it was a Marlboro Red. I smelled it first and it had a spicy kinda minty smell. I had seen on TV people always coughed like a mother fucker their first cig. So I was kinda nervous. I drew the smoke into my mouth and inhaled. It stung pretty hard but I didn't cough. The taste was nice I liked it. The longer I smoked the more the flavour disappeared. Now they just taste like dirt and ash to me. I miss that herby taste I used to enjoy.

look at my edge, I won the debate!

to boost my blunt high and get that light headed feeling

Curiosity, what else?

>Mibbie reds

WHY GOD WHY
WHY DOES EVERYONE I ASK FOR A KLOBE SMOKE MIBBIE RED?

Marlboro are actually one of the most cancerous ciggies I know...
The Parfume added to the tobacco stays in your mouth forever

Marlboro Red was what I bummed off my friend for my first cig. When I bought my own I smoked Winston for a while. They where pricey so I switched to Pall Mall. Now I smoke Camel Menthol Crush. It's full flavor menthol with even more menthol when u crush the ball.

are you me

I used to fucking love the menthol ball ones, especially Kent Mix (purple/fruity), but after four months I just couldnt smoke them anymore..

marlboro red

ciggies