That opinion of atheists

>that opinion of atheists

Why the fuck is USA considered first world again?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/22/atheism-east-germany-godless-place
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Catholics second
>muslims last

wtf i love USA now

atheists should be rounded up and shot
prove me wrong

>Why the fuck is USA considered first world again?

>jews first

holy fucking shit

>jews are more liked than christians

MERCHANT'D

Why are Americans such fucking good goys?

>all circumcised
>send billions to israel
>worship jews

The US is a Jewish nation, goyim, and Trump is our King David. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

The only problem on there is Jews.

gas the fedoras

I don't want to die.

Remember when people on Sup Forums didn't try so hard to be desperate contrarians by advocating religious fundamentalism

>Jews first
Top kek.

>2014
Here's a more recent one that breaks it down by age group

the 18-29 generation looks much fucking better

there's hope for america yet

mashallah

>Mainline protestant lower than Evangelicals
I doubt most people 18-29 even know the difference, but this is wrong. Also, hilarious that Mormons became the most hated religious group in America when they are entirely an American religion.

DUDE
BUDDHISM
LMAO

dude it's like peaceful and shit man

Lmao why are baby boomers such good goys?

What's up with old Americans? It's like they were raised in a theocracy or something.

What is the difference between mainline protestants and evangelical Christians? Which ones are the speaking-in-tongues creationist lunatics?

Nope

But their opinion of the Chosenites is declining so that's good

Buddhism is pretty harmless compared to the Abrahamic religions

Evangelicals are the cancerous retards. Mainline Protestants are wealthier and more secular

I ask myself the same thing ever day.

Not really. It's been a while.

>being this much of a new age alt-right pagan cuck

Kys Nigel

I'm neither alt-right nor pagan

Yeah, fuck statistics like HDI and Social Progress index. Opinion polls are what make a country first world.

for fuck sake america

A is the correct answer

>americans

based old people

Hahahahaha

Fucking Christfag LARPers

>HDI
>Social Progress

Worthless bourgeoisie measures.

You're not too far away.

hehe oy vey good post

This guy knows

>You're not too far away.
How so?

I fucking hate baby boomers

Love salmon lox

shlomo

*Licks lips*
Little pickled onions on it too

post nose

> no data for Sikhism

He lives in a tower made of gold and has many many shekels

What a mensch

Americans are so stupid most believe that Sikhs are just boss battle Muslims

So apparently Uranium dating exists but no rocks have been found to be older than 10,000 years. If the earth is 6 billion years old, why do none of the rocks prove this? Yet we are the crazy ones for not believing in the THEORY of evolution

>implying we are in the wrong
Sjw's, liberals, gays and trans are overwhelmingly atheist

you expect people to know every special snowflake religion?

So?

atheists are on par with muslims in terms of being annoying dogmatic cunts

atheists are extremely unlikable people, does this come as a surprise to you?

honestly i'm an atheist but the implications of this are pretty terrifying to say the least

real 1984 level shit

lol where did you grow up? nobody my age i know is religious, nor is anyone in my family

>fat acceptance
>trans acceptance
>defend Muslims but attack Christians
>gay pride parades
>furries
>safe space

Of course you wouldn't see anything wrong

prove the existence of god first

non-religious =/= atheist you doorknob

Just nuke us.

>>defend Muslims but attack Christians
nah I'll attack all religions
atheist/agnostic are basically the same thing
organised religion is more of a cancerous problem than a private, individual belief in god though

Good. Atheist are not to be trusted

>atheist/agnostic are basically the same thing
no they aren't, stop trying to bend the definition of your retarded belief system so you have the appearance of majority support. Most people are self-assured twats who think they can categorically reject 2000 years of western moral and spiritual thinking because they watched a YouTube video.

Prove morals exist

*are not

edgy lord

The fuck? How do you even have bad/negative feelings about people who aren't theists?
In most first world countries religion is either seen as a blight, seen a silly, or something you nod and smile when someone brings up, quietly hoping the guy will shut the fuck up because it's be rude to say it to his face.
The fuck is wrong with Americans? They're like third world shitholes when it comes to religiosity. Boggles the fucking mind. There is something fundamentally fucked with a culture which is able to sustain such an environment.

>belief system
atheism is the absence of belief

>watched a YouTube video.
That has nothing to do with why I'm an atheist. I've never been religious or found it worthy of my time, before I ever used the internet. I wasn't raised in a religious environment, thankfully.

how can you reject millions of years of animism just because you were born into a christian culture?

>nah I'll attack all religions
Get arrested for being a bigot
Too scared to say anything to a muslims face
End up like pic related

>The fuck? How do you even have bad/negative feelings about people who aren't theists?
>In most first world countries religion is either seen as a blight, seen a silly, or something you nod and smile when someone brings up, quietly hoping the guy will shut the fuck up because it's be rude to say it to his face.
>The fuck is wrong with Americans? They're like third world shitholes when it comes to religiosity. Boggles the fucking mind. There is something fundamentally fucked with a culture which is able to sustain such an environment.

>republicans
>these are the people saying leftists hate facts and that sjs are ruining education

because I don't want to live in a nigger mud hut and appreciate principles such as vengeance being seen as a vice and loving thy neighbour? What kind of stupid fucking retort is that?

I live in Kansas and if you say you aren't religious nobody cares. Nobody will preach shit to you either except on the rare occasion some Mormons or Jehovah's witnesses come to your door.

>I'm an atheist. I've never been religious or found it worthy of my time, before I ever used the internet.
Euphoric

but how do you know they're wrong? you can't prove them wrong. it's rather arrogant of you to be so self assured.

Jesus christ, did you fall down a set of stairs or something?
With that sort of bat shit retarded post I'm surprised it wasn't made by a USA flag.

Taking the piss?

That's not really the point, it is. The fact that these beliefs and attitudes exist at all in such representation is staggering for a first world nation.

>implying any non-christian country can be considered first world

>my "fellow" americans see me as being equal to m*slims

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>fedora posting

Nod an argumend :-DDDD

A majority of America doesn't like atheist, gays and other degenerates

reminder that Sup Forums christians are just edgy lonely LARPers

I don't consider myself to be superior. Religion just is something I wish would fade out of existence. Or at least to the point where it no longer threatens people's freedom and security.

There are lots of people who don't believe in God but hate atheists. Like me.

That's true I suppose. America was settled initially by religious fanatics which live on well to this day. We really have no place as the world's hegemon.

>a question begging epithet
Not a argument :3

How can someone "be" an atheist? It's just the lack of religion.

Do you call someone who doesn't watch TV a non-watcher?

>Do you call someone who doesn't watch TV a non-watcher?
Yes?

>Religion just is something I wish would fade out of existence.
Thats what the Cult of Reason thought
That's what Calles thought
That's what various state atheist communist countries thought
League of the militant godless
Red guard
Juche
Khmer rouge
That's what modern atheist thought
Atheism plus
Faces of atheism
Dawkinism
Various other cult of personalitys
That's what you think

lol

I'm not detecting an argument, and I'm starting to think you're literally a teenager.

Stupid, religious AND American? You don't see that every day.

because try as hard as you may to make it seem as if you aren't, you are a small minority of people in almost every Western country.

I've found that agnostics and nihilist dont like being associated with atheist.

Especially since atheist attack agnostics and get mad when nihilist ask them to prove morals exist

>where it no longer threatens people's freedom and security.

People threaten people's freedom and security.
You remove an overbearing politicized religion and it's replaced by humanist cults and political ideologies hell bent on bending everyone to their will, which are usually even worse because when things go badly you're not God's problem anymore ... now you're theirs.
They're your god.

It worked in some places

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2012/sep/22/atheism-east-germany-godless-place

>religion is holding us back

Are you that moron who got BTFO in that other thread too?

Islam will dominate