Do you think you will live to see the 22nd century?

Do you think you will live to see the 22nd century?

Other urls found in this thread:

cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(17)30246-5
nu.nl/wetenschap/4565571/nederlandse-wetenschappers-verjongen-muizen.html
medicalxpress.com/news/2017-03-peptide-senescent-cells-stamina-fur.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AXiKT_px4JY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Statistically no
nice dubs """jew"""

I hope not.

Considering I'm 20 and its 2017, my life expectancy is 77 years I will die by 2074, so no...

That hole looks like Finland

Not if its up to me

I hope not.

It's highly unlikely to say the least.

Statistically maybe.

Yes.

it's unlikely

I very much doubt I'm gonna live to be 113+ years old.

The underaged faggots here have a chance tho.

I hope so, i will crush the skull of my enemies if i need to.

Ken, ani lo goy tov...

I hope not.

I would only be 93 so maybe

You are a ten year old?

Worry about the present not the future

Maybe, I was born in 94 all my ancestors lived more than 80 years, one of them killed himself at 101

I would be 95 in the 2099-2100 new year.
There is a chance...

Fuck, did math wrong lol

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure if I even saw 21st century in my Siberian shithole, so quite unlikely :^)

Considering I'll turn 98 in 2100, maybe.

I'd be 110, so probably not.

>using a computer

It's 20th century if not earlier, actually.

2100 is still 21 century, you old dumbasses

what about the internet? :^)

no, I will probably not even live to see 2020

terminal disease?

no thanks

depression

Same. It was created back in 1960s but got popular in the mid 80s.

You should've said smartphones ;)

On the Dutch news this week there was a Dutch doctor who said they were testing an anti aging medicine. That seemed to work on rats.

It was part of an anti cancer treatment. But if its safe they want to test it on humans. As it seems to reverse aging.

>it restored fitness, fur density, and renal function in both fast aging XpdTTD/TTD and naturally aged mice. Thus, therapeutic targeting of senescent cells is feasible under conditions where loss of health has already occurred, and in doing so tissue homeostasis can effectively be restored.
cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(17)30246-5

The news
nu.nl/wetenschap/4565571/nederlandse-wetenschappers-verjongen-muizen.html

get out, transhumanist shill

More info

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-03-peptide-senescent-cells-stamina-fur.html

>not being grateful that the Netherlands is now leading the hydrogen fuel revolution and immortality revolution

I hope so and considering my family background it's possible.
Trying to live as long as possible anyway, but 75 years is enough time that I hope a longevity breakthrough will happen in my lifetime.

>he took the immortality blue pill

lowland jew, raus

At 2:09 you see two elderly genetically identical mice. One treated and one isn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXiKT_px4JY

>he thinks he's keeping his soul after death
>not only does he think his behavior would net his soul a good place to stay, he believes the less favored still get to keep their souls and merely get tortured as beings
>he doesn't realise after death the divine spark is ripped from the concept of you
>he will blindly march toward the reintegration in the writhing abomination that is non-life
>he doesn't want to cultivate the orgasmic sensation that is existence as much as possible
wew lad

I still don't understand why we spend billions a year feeding Africans, but have no government budget for curing involuntary mortality.

>he values his cummies above all else
>doesn't understand the inherent beauty of death in a finite world
>believes that if he doesn't masturbate at least twice a day, life is not worth living
>compares the rich fullness of existence to a temporary fleeting feeling
>refuses to accept death like a man and instead milks Ray Kurzweil's scrotum for solutions
>he will bow to Mohammad within three decades

dumb frogposter

My life becomes better every year. I am becoming a better person every year. I have no reason to die.
I have finally reached the point in life where I know what I need to know and am capable of doing what I want, in freedom, and my body already starts to deteriorate.

Everything is finite, even our lives if we cannot die of aging. So that's not the issue.

As long as people keep inflicting life-shorteners on themselves in such a way there is not need.
Not saying one should retire as a monk and live in great ascetism, but there are basic requirements in taking care of your shell.
As of now, few people begin to hit their heads on the glass ceiling that is telomeric degenerescence. It would be the time for breakthroughs now if more than half reached that instead of dying early because of tobacco or improper diets.
I don't think I will see immortality, but taking great care of myself may make me see a 150+ years life and still be lucid enough to end it myself if dementia comes.
Why are you so fixated on onanism? I never mentioned that.
>doesn't understand the inherent beauty of death in a finite world
we don't subscribe to the same religious ideals but while you follow a cult of death, I have been raised in the adoration of life.

In the Netherlands they are discussing a law where everyone over 75 is wise enough to decide for himself if he completed his life. And can take an euthanasia pill without medical necessity.

You do not even know my beliefs, laddie. I would say you follow a cult of our time, definitely not an adoration of life if you can not accept death. :^)

This is a good measure for thoses who want it.
I'd be horrified by the prospect. I can only die by drowning.

They do argue about the age. The ruling party thinks setting an age is nonsense.
Center parties think setting an age is necessary to prevent abuse.
And the Christian parties do not want to normalize the idea that you can just end your life.

Way how things are going, I sure shit hope not.

>Netherlands can kill people so humanely people voluntarily choose to do so
>Americans constantly botch executions and have to beg other countries for murder drugs

I don't understand why we don't just pump them with gram of carfentanil to be honest.

No

God I hope not.

I see your state has realised the future of the pension system. While free choice of death after an evaluation of the persons conciousness at a certain age might help I believe we should already start thinking about building&planning giant eldercare homes which balance costs to ethical treament as sharp cut as possible for the coming mass of oldies.

>American education

Half of Europe's pension savings are Dutch.

>France
>no pension funds at all
Don't they have give their workers generous pensions? How can this possibly work?

They just let the younger generation pay for it through taxes.
That also happens here, but we have a combination of saving and government funds.

The system of France works perfectly fine because they have a healthy fertility rate.
Germany, Spain, Italy and Greece do not have a healthy fertility rate, so they are about to get fucked.

Well perfectly fine is an overstatement, but it's not completely broken yeah.
We need to elevate the pension age a little bit more in my opinion.

It's not

>live to see how the shitskins are fucking up this world more and more
no thanks

2100 is 1845 years away anyway.

Definitely not. I would have to be well over 130.

I doubt that anyone old enough to be on this site now will still be around in 2101.

I'm afraid I'm not that like Jiroemon Kimura to pull such thing

Fucking childless boomerscum is shilling for mug refugees because of this too.
Leftist magazines openly used it as an argument.

The Clinton administration might have started thinking in those terms. The Trump administration doesn't have a clue.

>wanting to live to see global warming seriously fuck everything up
Yeah no thanks.

it will be exciting because the society will change due to climate pressures

Probably not, unless some major breakthroughs in medical science are made. I eat like shit (tons of red meat, fried food, saturated fats, cholesterol) and most men in my family don't even make it to 70

>addition and subtraction
>this confuses the american

Considering I'm 20 and it Is 2017, my life expectancy is 78 years I will die by 2075, so no...
But, considering I am from a family of people that have lived more than the average... maybe.

I just want to live to see the technological advances

There's a good chance, actually. The way medicine is advancing, it's possible that we could see some crazy anti-aging treatments soon.

As for my family, both sides tend to be long lived if they didn't fall into vices like alcoholism. I have a few people that dropped from sudden heart failure well into their 90s.

I don't think my liver will last that long.

I hope not

>he thinks death and the end of existence is a bad thing

spoken like a true depressive person

>american education

Which is why I didn't even bother to respond in this thread. 4 digit math is too hard for me but I am good at 3 digit math for sure.

Maybe

I hope not, getting too old just seems awful.