Which is worse Jews or Blacks?

Which is worse Jews or Blacks?

One thinks he has divine right to rule the earth, the another is too stupid to understand what that means.

Go

Jews are more intelligent and can go crypto. The Negro is more of an inconvenience , not a danger.

> Which is worse Jews or Blacks?

Capitalism.

Do you mean niggas; as in unintelligent black guys that are gangstas, or generally people with an afro-american or native background?

"Capitalism"

He typed on either his computer or smartphone

Agreed, comrade

I mean you have a choice:
1. Segregation / Apartheid / sth. like that or
2. Detroit / Haiti / Congo.

>He typed on either his computer or smartphone

Developed in publicly funded universities, but built using slave labour in a third world country and sold at first-world prices locally, draining wealth from the local economy directly into the pockets of billionaires.

You are an idiot.

Because i am half black (afro american/ german, and also 1/8 native) But i'm studying physics at a good university and one of the best in my class. I have a beautiful gf and i know my dad. So i dont think that you have any reason to despise and hate me just because of smth that happened a few hundred years ago. Or just because i have darker skin than you. I really never understood skin color based racism.

>typed on smartphone

As if smartphones are made from capitalism or that they would disappear without capitalism

But all religions believe they have a divine right to rule the world. It is built into pretty much all religions, Judeo-Christian religions especially.

As if a country without capitalism could mass produce such luxuries and distribute them to the public. Sure they would probably have cell phones. But if we're honest they'd likely be over a decade behind. Consumerism drives capitalism which drives innovation to provide newer and better products.

You sir are the exception to the rule, but you misunderstand. This is cultural based racism. Jews believe they have an infallible right to rule everyone, while negro cultural barely involves itself in intellectual discussion. Arrogance or ignorance. Which is worse?

The worst is to be you. No, seriously, you are degenerated and you should step away from your red pill generalisation bullshit.

I am no one. Just an observer. Yes there are exceptions in every culture, but the generalizations do exist whether you like it or not. Check your history.

The Jews control the blacks through funding black hate groups and programs that support black interests while making whites be ashamed of themselves. Here's a nice quote from a powerful Jew:

Goddamit bro, who gives a shit about your skin colour or ethinicity. Do your thang and don't listen to retards that can't escape the mentality of middle ages.
The majority of the world is stupid motherfuckers. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can focus on stuff that matters. Like doing something out of yourself.

There are still some intelligent and smart people on this site. Thank you.

stop being a disingenuous faggot, this is a bait thread.

Not true. Moores law.
But keep thinking your money is being injected into youre phone.

Also how could we have phones that are ten years old? We already have smartphones why would our technology disappear?