Had my first sexual experience with a guy to explore my fantasies

Had my first sexual experience with a guy to explore my fantasies.

Got herpes. Fuck my life.

Now, I'm probably going to off myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/herpes-simplex/print.html
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819739,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0
cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You. Should.

this, go for th eternal sleep

Sage right here

Yea, thats what I was thinking. Might as well end my life since no girl will ever accept me.

Best news I've heard in awhile

alright dude, here's some advice. I have herpes as well, January 2015.

First things first, some knowledge. I don't have time to deliver all the links but you can google and you'll find the same information:

1. Cold Sores and Herpes are the same thing. 2/3 people have Cold sores, and 90% of people will have them by age 40. Basically, everyone has herpes in some format.

2. "But that's just cold sores!" Cold sores causes HALF of new cases of genital herpes. [1] so 2/3rds of the United States is just as fucked as you. Literally its odd if you don't have herpes.

3. You can have sex without worrying about transmission. According to a study by the makers of Valtrex, they did a study of 800 people for over eight months, and the 100+ people who took valtrex and used condoms, NONE OF THEM TRANSMITTED.

On top of that, buy Vivagel condoms, have them mailed to you from Australia. They kill 99.9% of HSV, its like hand sanitizer for sex.

You won't transmit. It's literally a transmitable zit dude, its not a big fucking deal. Look up on wikipedia and you'll see that it was invented in the 80s and previously it wasn't even considered an issue, just a different place for cold sores. The makers of an anti herpes medication did a PR campaign to make it all happen, its super fucked. You are fine, you are normal.

[1] - nytimes.com/health/guides/disease/herpes-simplex/print.html

And lastly, check out Dr. Halford. University of Southern Illinois professor, about to have a vaccine available in the carribean potentially this year. Extreme cases of people with multiple outbreaks every month, and outbreaks are stopping entirely. It's a huge deal and will be available soon. You're gonna be fine bro.

Bahahaha

Know a guy that happened to. Then she dumped him

God! Thank you so much. You make me feel much better about myself. I have read extensively on herpes and while everything is assuring, I feel that no girl will accept me.

Honestly man there's just no reason to even talk about it with a girl. Valtrex + Vivagel Condoms and we're talking about winning the lottery odds at worst. There was a study that showed also that there has to be enough virus in the transmission for it to transmit, its not like one copy of HSV can transmit, and this means that it's extremely likely that you'll be permanently below the threshold needed to transmit. The people who transmit are those who don't have it and don't take precautions.

You should probably lay off sex for a few months because you are at your most infectious now, but after that you'll be okay. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life right now and have had tons of meaningful and fun relationships with women in the past year.

You're gonna be fine. Remember, everyone has the same thing you have, you just have it in a different spot. The implications are all the same, its just a stupid stigma people have, created by a piece of shit pharmaceutical company.

You are perfectly normal dude. Girls will accept you just fine.

Did you ever tell then girls that you had herpes? If so, how did they take it?

No. Honestly why bother if studies have shown there's no risk? If things developed into an exclusive official relationship and they wanted to go without condoms I would, but there's no need to complicate things when they're not at risk.

additionally Halford's vaccine will come out in the near future, and then truly even without condoms it won't matter and it can all be moved on from.

Can confirm. I have herpes too and they tested it, turns out it's the they call "cold sores" HSV1 is on my dick. Who knew that could happen.
Mine hasn't come back in years. Shit didn't even itch or burn when i saw it. People are pussies

80% of the country has herpes.

Other user with herpes here. I've been with my girl for 4 years. We go raw all day every day and she still doesn't have it. She accepted me right away when i talked to her bout it.

Bro you're a total faggot. You better fuckin tell em. I tell every girl i get with

You sir are fucking retarded. "Basically, everyone has herpes in some format". Lol wtf no this is bullshit, only assholes that have herpes say this shit.

"Honestly man there's just no reason to even talk about it with a girl." Again wtf, you have a disgusting disease and you deserve it if you think it's no big deal to just spread it to other people. And also OP remember how it felt when you found out you got herpes? Dont spread that shit to other people without telling them you have it.

"By age 40, nearly 90% of adults have been exposed to the herpes simplex virus"

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1819739,00.html

Exposed to, not contracted fuckhead.

Also that's probably talking about type 1 yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

I could do this all day. I don't have time to waste googling sources. Vivagel condoms + Valtrex = its not getting transmitted bro. Enjoy your herpes.

cdc.gov/std/herpes/stdfact-herpes.htm

1 in 6 people have genital herpes, thats 17%. Because of assholes like you not telling other people you get the "By age 40, nearly 90% of adults have been exposed to the herpes simplex virus"

Other non with herpes here. Fucking this. I hate all these faggots not telling their partners! I tell every girl I'm with, never been turned down, never spread it. You know why? If it pops up i can tell her we got to wait a couple days to have sex and thats it. They don't care, they thank me for caring and not spreading it to them. I will always hate the slut that told me coldsores are different and i cant get it on my dick. Fuck these people

Then how did they get it initially dickhead?
Of course it is, through the ignorance of cunts like you

lol, just no.

Actually if you're single by 40 pretty much every single girl you date in that age group has genital herpes lol

from someone who didn't know they had it, which is how it almost always is. 80% of people don't know they have it- those are the people that transmit, because they dont take precautions. I've fucked dozens of women hundreds of times and have never transmitted, and clinical studies back me up.

You should.

Who didn't know they had it because...?

You finally seeing the breadcrumbs here dickhead?

Can confirm this. My doctor's kept telling me "oh it's just color change, if it was herpes it would itch and burn and blister"... Well guess what? I was right. It was confirmed herpes. It doesn't itch, it doesn't burn, it doesn't blister! If it was anyone else they would've never known it was herpes. Thankfully I'm paranoid so I forced them to test it

Look at my story. I can see why some people don't know they have it.

No they don't by the way.

You've infected a bunch of women who haven't bothered to get checked because they thought you weren't a fucking rapist.
Now they are passing it on too.

Cherry picking stats that you can't even source properly isn't helping your case.

Either the rates of transmission are slowing or 90 percent of people have been exposed by 40 both aren't true.

Why?

Because you have fucking herpes dipshit.

I'm a retard.

I was strawmanning you as the other user advocating spreading herpes wildly.

I'm sorry I should learn reading comprehension soon.

Also it's quit clearly what you are doing user. You have this disgusting disease that can't be cured so you keep saying to yourself its not that bad. Well guess what it is fucking bad, stop cherry picking unreliable sources so you can feel better about yourself

It was the first and only time I had sex with them. Making a lot of assumptions here bro.

Kek.
That dude don't even tell girls he has it. There's no saving him

Post pic as proof and stop sleeping with faggots you don't know, we all know fags are promiscuous

what does herpes even DO

Other user with herp derp here. Mine actually isn't bad. Mine is just like 4 red dots that appear once every 2 years lol. I can't even feel it. They don't even blister.

I tell every girl i get with i have it, they don't care. And I've never ever spread it once. I don't do one night stands so these girls would have let me know if i did

And I give a fuck why?
You're filthy mate.

You can't polish shit.

You know you'll never be normal again.

Fuck you for being such a lazy cunt to cop this shit in the first place.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Oh and my retort for the argument would simply be.
How did you get it then dickhead.

I bet you didn't put your hand up and volunteer to be a pus filled maggot of nasty scabs for the rest of your life.
Also fuck you :)

Please kill yourself and encourage anyone you've ever fuck to do the same.
Kay thanks!

thissss

>herpes
>off myself
herpes is the mildest sti on earth. most people are asymptomatic. And most humans have it

Show your herps

Herpes isnt even that bad dude. Ive had it for at least a year now with no complications aside from one breakout

>Had my first sexual experience with a guy to explore my fantasies.

KYS FAGGOT

Yeah I haven't had an outbreak in over 2 years

This, don't be a pussy op

Guys for the ones struggling, don't end your life please, life gets better and please don't listen to some idiots in the comments.

If you ever had a cold sore when you became sick, you already had herpes. That makes you immune to the other forms of herpes. A large portion of the world population already has the virus and doesn't know it because they don't get disgusting outbreaks on their bodies.

You are just a bitch.

thank you

Do it.