I've been urinating in my sink(s) for the past year or two and can't stop...

I've been urinating in my sink(s) for the past year or two and can't stop. I even do it at other people's homes when needed. I of course clean the sink after with spray and water. Anyone else?

What the fuck man

of course you're canadian or european.

I totally do this. I seriously thought i was the only one.

British

What? It's perfect height for pelvis/penis.

Plus you can easily swill the urine down the drain using the water taps.

>British
yup

What about being British you idiot.

prove it faggot

>Prove it?

NIGGA!

I stand next to the sink, put my penis over the base and piss into the hole thingy.

Then spray some disinfectant and wash with water.

It's a life hack. Saves water.

I do this when my gf is at the toilet. I use the kitchen sink.

If you're going to piss in anything other than a toilet, why not just go outside?

Do you shit in the shower?

OP HERE

HERE ARE MY GLOBAL SINK PISSING RULES

1# - Only urinate in sinks other than kitchen one or any other used for cleaning food or dishes.

2# - Make sure to aim for the hole

3# - Make sure to wash with water and also maybe soap or disinfectant

4# - Don't be a degenerate about it.

prove it you fucking nigger

HOW THE FUCK CAN I PROVE IT YOU FUCKING STUPID PUTRID FUCKING NIGGER I WILL FUCKING END YOU, YOU GOT DAMN CUNT!

>dude can i use your bathroom? no just pee in the sink
>me

>Don't be a degenerate about it.

You're off to an amazing start.

Take you fucking dick out timestamp it then piss in the fucking sink and post the picture here, it's not that hard you fucking faggot.

I do the same thing. When i got to someone's house that I don't like, I piss on all of their tooth brushes. It's a bad habit that i can't break.

You wanna see a pic of his dick and HE'S a faggot?
>>being that much in denial

I only did that while in prison. Why would you want to do it if you are can avoid it??

Same

Yeah he's a gigantic fucking bitch too, what kind of faggot comes on here posts a stock image of a sink and tells you he's pissing in it because he wants attention, it's fucking embarrassing, either get the bitch to nut up and prove he's a fucking man or stop bumping his thread.

Not really different than a urinal. Been doing it for years mate

Just admit you want to see his dick.... not to us man, to yourself.

Urine is sterile. You clean up afterwards anyway. You most likely use less water than flushing a toilet. So hey, works for me.

just because you're content living in shit doesn't mean everyone else is, nut up and do something you fucking bitch, or get the fuck out.

I've been doing this for 15+ years. Saves water. I like it. Had a roommate that complained about the sink smelling like piss. I wasn't washing it through the trap enough, run it for about 20 seconds to make sure.

Rules unclear, fucked the sink, does anyone know a plumber?

fag detected

Dude it doesn't matter, everyone knows you're a fucking pussy now, it's over.

Ive been doing this for years but never at other peoples homes man. That incredibly disrespectful. Also I think a lot of animosity from this thread comes from tiny dick short fags who will never know the glory of the home urinal