20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women...

20% of men are having sex with 99% of the women. Meanwhile the other 80% of men compete for the leftover 1% who are fat and ugly. Why does society have to be like this? God I fucking hate Jews. Fuck them.

Only 1% of the women in your area are fat and ugly?

Oh wait, you don't leave your mom's basement.

So on of the reasons you hate Jews is because you believe they've created an environment in our world that encourages men to live healthy lifestyles, stay fit, live longer, be happier, etc?

How fucking autistic can one get?

Welcome to the new America. If you don't fit in you're a creep. Intelligent people aren't allowed to have children in the new America.

Since when were 99% of women hot

u fokken wot m8

That random shot of Toshiro Mifune on the before collage.

Fuck jews haha, agreed - freaks of nature

fkn zyzz m8 been a while

Didn't be off himself?

so you're admitting jews are hotter and better than you?

weird point to make

I'd like to see where these numbers came from, if you don't mind.

he had a heart attack from a pre existing condition combining with all the roids

realistically its about 1% of men having sex with 20% of women, the top 30% having sex with 80% of women and the bottom 70% of men fighting for the scraps.

I made up those numbers obviously but it feels like a more accurate distribution than his garbage.

come at me bra

Go back to r9k u fuckin sperg

"Hotness" is determined by cultural upbringing and the kikes control MTV and other things that influence young people.

Probably because the 20% actually tries to have sex with women.
>you don't

jyzz spent ??? hours a week in the gym and just as much time eating and preparing meals. you're just a lazy nigger. you could devote your existence to getting pussy and dying young from a heart attack, but you choose not to. you'd rather sit inside and talk to me.

Ha ha OP never got laid, fucking beta.

> Most chicks want a fit, rich dude
> Most dudes aren't fit and rich
> If you want chicks, become fit and rich

I don't understand what you don't understand.

Zyzz * fucking moron, you know nothing about body building nor him. Shut your mouth.

uh lol

is that why studies find that babies respond to more attractive people

that shit's innate but fucking lol

Stop being a sad kunt or you definitely won't make it brah.

>Forever Mirin

because women get to claim oppression while having more options and mobility with no personal need for improvement

Hmm... so, the guys who are not in the 80% that are competing for 1% are getting about 5 women each...

Wait, I've only got 2 submissives right now... sounds like I need to go find my other 3.

6ft4 master race reporting in sorry we have sex with all the girls it's only bc the manlets be their friends and when they want a fuck they call us if only everyone acted like an alpha even the ugly guys would get some
Your welcome for your free advice from your resident alpha

> Women get to claim oppression

Yeah, they can shout stupid shit into the void like everyone else.

> more options and mobility with no personal need for improvement

The fuck you care what anyone else has? All that matters is the shit you want and whether or not you're going to do what it takes to get it. Happiness ain't a zero sum game.

You blame the jews or any other group for your problems when is you who are holding you back from decent pussy.

This, his name is Jyzz, and he was a nice lady.

>If you don't fit in you're a creep.

That is how it has been since the beginning of time. There is nothing new here

the jews are holding me back though.

yawn

why do you care when theres a giant social divide that directly influences your entire life assuming youre straight?

yeah why would someone care? good point

pic is legit one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I certainly dont approve modern feminists, parade fags and other degenerates but pics on left are fucking dumb. Half of them are about filial piety, man-woman bond and religion. Literally none of those are associated with classical liberalism. Out of those, Revolutionary war and Constitution have most direct connection with liberalism in America.

Nope. You being a little beta bitch is whats holding you back. You'll claim to be a victim from everything under the sun except yourself. Tell me which jew is pointing a gun to the heads of every girl and telling her not to fuck you.

His name is Mordecai Rosenbaum, and he's been doing this to every young lady I'm interested in for the past 14 years. I'm sick of it!

And what social divide would that be? This entire idea of how "things have changed" is BS. Its the same way it has always been. You belong to a group and that group dictates your relationships.

Athletes stick with athletes, goths/metal kids stick to goths/metal, nerds get shafted until their mid 20's when they graduate with Masters degrees, sluts and stoners stay with sluts and stoners until they drop out of life,etc

Pick your group. You dont get to be a special snowflake in the real world

>be me
>be pretty fucking handsome
>was shy as kid
>started lifting and forcefully conquering all my fears
>dress stylish, tan etc.
>became sort of early-zyzz (I took his crazy dance moves as well. Girls dig that shit HARD)

went to countless parties, drunk evenings, attended biggest festivals(before that people didn't even invite me to house parties, because I nwas studying and was shy as fuck.. at least got a good job now)

Observations
1. girls will think you are athletic even if you are really small, yet lift (i.e. after I got WAY bigger, nothing really changed)
2. You will draw ANY other people to yourself if you are yourself and you are there to HAVE FUN. Stop trying to be with friends or to search sex. Just have fun, dance, drink, talk stupid shit to strangers.
3. do things you think cool people do. I've literally went to a group of girls, told them to dance and told them I want to pretend to be a pimp for my friends. So there I enter the dance floor with 4 chicks grabbing my hands.
4. If you are sort of newbie to sex scene.. often "What would charlie Sheen do" works great. Heck, I've ben with fat and ugly chicks, because I have no moer fears that I am "going below my level", because I can pick up any 10 if I wish. While I am not sex-starved anymore, some average chicks I chose because I recall being turned down by women when I wasn't "cool". So I don't mind giving them a chance with me. One of the longest thing we had was with a pretty average girl, but she was fucking crazy (and a really interesting person - total boss qualities + really nice + SNM in bed + tons of mutual uncommon interests in hobbies) however when the chick is ugly.fat AND a bitch - then it is a no-go and her own fault.

5. WORK hard. As in at your job or business. 99% of people don't, so they automatically make you a god in their eyes if you have any success anywhere.
6. Try to learn a lot for different sources, read and stop wasting time on things you cannot reproduce into value (for example internet jokes.. complete waste. If you are such a humorist, write and perform stand-up)

So.. party girls are fun. I am old now. I find it hard to find the right one, but pushing to be cool was a gigantic experience.

Don't waste my time, child. We're done here.

Owned!

Sure thing, Rabbi. You're not fooling anyone.

we're all gonna make it brah

Wich % stands for all the kidfucking?

You sound like an eastern europoor. Confirm?

Fucking Jewsss

what? I'm in my 30's and have decades of experience. I've been both in the highly desirable group as well as the not as much so I can speak on both of those too.

youre the one who has a middle school understanding of shit

Yep.
Though I enjoy American culture a lot.

Welcome to the natural order.
It all boils down to biology. Males have an instinctive desire to spread their genes to as many females as possible to increase the survival of his genes, thus having lower standards for females. A female can only bare 1 child to 1 man at a time, she must thus choose wisely.

tl:dr Men have a shotgun approach, women have a sniper approach.

small guys get ripped way easier because theres much less real estate to spread the muscle

theres no reason for a small guy to not be at least fit looking if not jacked

>99574▶
>
I dont think thats how that works

I am 6'1 and now weight around 90 kilos (~198lbs)
I have noticed people around 5'10 get best results.

also yes - gym is full of manlets. Then again who cares? They go for short girls. I go for average height. Tall guys go for tall girls.

Am I the only person who thinks he could quite possibly be the ugliest man to ever exist? His face and skin colour are repulsive.

I'm glad he did the world a favour by removing himself from the gene pool tbh

more like 80% of the men fuck 95% of the women.

Zyzz really did well for himself. We're all going to make it guys.

>I dont think thats how that works
That is my personal experience and worked excellent.
I am just trying to give few retrospective tips.

For everyone their own. I just know it was ok for me. Probably be ok for a lot of others.

btw speaking of confidence that has been burried in all heads as some kind of magical quality.. it is not.
it is the result of trial and error.
Confident people do not feel confident. they feel normal.

Only people who ACT confident will tell you that you should act confident.
IMO confidence is being a bit reckless about what you do and simply trusting your brain adn body that they will not fuck up.

do it enough times and you will fine-tune automatically to fulfill your potential.

You mean the studies you didn't link???

Yeah, why would they care? Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant; the sum of human preference isn't a function of your beliefs, so why even have them?

Every second you spend complaining is a second that could be used getting what you want. If all you want is to complain, then yawn away, but then don't be surprised when everyone thinks you're a whiny bitch (wimminz included).

>only 1% are fat and ugly
Kek

> highly desirable
> bitching about women picking other men

kek

Whoever made this is so dumb, they didn't realize they put a Chinese dude on their perfect white "before" collage.

lulz well spotted

>be me
>be 20
>185cm 120kg
>fuck this gay earth ima go run and lift
>be 21
>185cm 90kg most of that being muscle and bone
>still think im beta
>fuck this gay ass jew agenda ima try and go to parties
>go to parties,have fun, drunk shots(eastern europe tradition is to drink shots at every party you go)
>meet grills between 1 and 10
>nut up or shut up user
>nut up
>talk to grills
>??????
>profit

Just motivate yourself faggot, you can do anything, including but not limited to murder-suicide.

Mtv.. I'm in my 30s and nobody under 30 watches mtv. V logs and Snapchat and fb mainly sjw. News influence tho.

Ryp Jyzz