Movies that make the least amount of sense

Movies that make the least amount of sense.

The Purge franchise

Inception

Are you seriously too stupid to understand this?

when you havent red a buk in your lyfe having an attention span over 15 seconds is preddy hard

Pulp Fiction made total sense
>2 hitmen working for a black gangster who payed bruce willis to throw the fight and then all hell broke loose
Yeah the timeline jumps all over the place, but you can easily figure out the order to everything if youre not a tard

Bee Movie

Don't you have to go to a website for an explanation but the website doesn't exist anymore or is that a different movie

Any Pokemon movie

This movie makes no sense. They lost contact with the boat, and everything from that point forward is made up bullshit.

>when you havent red a buk in your lyfe
Not so much.

ITT: retards being retarded and trolls being retarded ironically, oh wow why am i not surprised at all /b ?

Why the fuck do poster always have somewhere other than above the actors that they belong to?

Disagreeing doesn't make one a tard, user. The storyline was rubbish, and the director is mentally retarded.

Sup Forums*
Retard.

Explain a bit more.

samefagging this hard

This, if all crime was legal shit would be so different than those movies

I win

Two of them are mine, what's your point?

Now you've gone and hurt his feelings. He may have to stop counting his millions to shed a tear over your comment.

And I'm the other one
>inb4 shopped

Another Earth

>movie with the sole purpose of making as little sense as possible
That's cheating and you know it.

The Lion King

Yeah, that would be pretty fast shopping on our behalf. Why do people assume you're samefagging?

Weekend at Bernie's