So whats Sup Forums opinion on the movie? have you seen it? did you like it? lets discuss

so whats Sup Forums opinion on the movie? have you seen it? did you like it? lets discuss

I was disappointed. They pretty much butchered the story. And if the intent was to tell a new story the least they could have done was not use any scenes from the original.

^this

He did a decent job playing a woman again

Was there any nudity?

Robocop in the Shell

Did they recreate best scene? Invisifight was always my favorite.

No

Yes but ruined the whole scene leading up to it and the whole HV ammo thing.

she has played a lethal robot in like, 4 movies already before this one. so you know, if you like that thing.

Yes, just not as good as the original. The last scene with the robotic spider is just plain too dark, no details. I would not suggest someone to watch this movie if that person didn't see the original.

Fucking bummer dude. Still worth a watch at least?

Way better than what I previously thought it would be. It's just a brainless action flick with cool visuals, but I was expecting a Dragonball Evolution level of fuckery

If you loved the original then yeah go for it. Just know going in what or is. And Scarlett Jo is hot so thats a plus. But I guess she sucks dick at playing the Major as far as expressions/emotions go, but that may just be the director pissing on the character.

The 3D version is useful ? The film are mades for 3D or it's just an other esthetic/moneytic option ?

I think I'll go to see it, just by curiosity.

If you're okay with it not being spot on to the source material then go see it. Scarlett has acted better in other movies but she's still entertaining and everyone else does an amazing job throughout. I loved the movie.

I'll check it out, keep my expectations reserved, thanks user

op here,i kinda liked it, it takes the best bits and pieces from the source material and makes it an easily digested light version of GITS. Its not a mess, thats a bonus, plus they feature (somewhat) the whole section 9 team i liked that, probably the best way to introduce someone not familiar with GITS to the whole clusterfuck that its this universe.

yeah, worth a watch.

It was good but not amazing. The visuals were tight but the story seems like a mash of several concepts from other story arcs in the body of the original film. It's a fun action film resembling the original. Too bad the SJW crowd had to sour people's expectations with the whole OMG WHITEWASHING HOLLYWOOD IS WHITE PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL thing.

OMG ALL I KNOW IS MAKOTO IS AN ASIAN NAME THEREFORE THIS SHOULD BE AN ASIAN ACTRESS BECAUSE MUH DIVERSITY AND I LNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

So good. A lot of good Japanese talent too.
Shame retard weeaboo fag baits had to destroy hype befote it even released because they put an attractive obvious Hollywood star as the main charecter.
Maybe if there was any good Japanese AAA talent to choose from they would have gone with them.

I thought it was a solid flick. At first I was kinda pissed because it was not the same story, but then again Ghost in the Shell does that with the movies, SAC and Gig.

As for the whitewash, meh....I saw it more as trying to "Americanize" the story for a larger audience. Up the violence while minimizing the sexuality of everyone.

this

Scarlette Jewhanson alone was a huge red flag