twitter.com/AnonBabble

>gayistan

>that was hot boy from sharia patrol
>get beheaded

Pls spank me

My parents are from your country

Ofcourse they are

a-are you okay Pakistan?

Yeah, the teach is just kidding around. Teachers here are very frank with the kids.

Oh yeah and he's a pedo who flirts with the grils in class

pakistan? more like fagistan lmao

Bong ''''''''''humor''''''''''''

Do you live in Faislabad?

No, quetta

Are you fully paki or just mixed?

Mixed

As a female(male) i was raped by hordes of muslims.

Fully, I consider myself to be British asian though since I was born in the UK and have spent all my life here

Hardly know any Urdu as well

I've gotten molested by girls thrice, never molested anybody personally.

Your fault

get the fuck out

some mizrachi touched my ass and laughed at me when i was in line to buy candy in the army (we had a candy shop in the base)

i still wet the bed because of it

yes, I was ironically molested and I'm still ironically fucked up by it today

>Doesn't know urdu

Nah :^)

Yeah

>be me
>old man stops me at a gas station while i walk home
>he asks me to kiss him
>i run

>Is proud of the fact
You're basically worse than a nigger at this point

>at this point
he already was
and so are you

What's the other half?
I can understand that.

I can speak it on a conversational basis, not fluent though

Pathan and idk pajeet or something else. I could be descended from some arab/ottoman rape baby or some shit like that

Still better than being a cuck

That makes you partially ok

discord.gg/HRXpbvv

same

A 15 year old girl rubbed her crotch up against my knuckle as I was writing on a piece of paper. I didn't move it because I thought she mistakenly just brushed against it and didn't want her to get the wrong idea, but she stood there for a good ten seconds more, just swaying back and forth against my hand.

You're Paki too?

Why didn't you fug her?

cheers
good lad

Why didn't you grab her by the pussy?

ya, but a christian paki

I was talking to some people I know and apparently I'm the only one that remembers.
The gym teacher took us into the washroom one at a time and tugged our foreskin back and inspected our penis to make sure we were developing properly and keeping clean.

Surely I can't be the only one that remembers this, other people must have had Penis Inspection Day at school too.
Anyone remember it?

This is a meme, I remember reading this at some yahoo answers

It all makes sense now,OP

No, I went to a catholic school, so penis inspection was an entire week.

Shit,forgot pic

me in webm

fucking sauce

When the hippies aged they went full prude. Because think of the children.

But when they were younger they enjoyed cp en mass.

When I was around 16 or so, the two daughters of my mums friend was staying for the night and while a couple of us were sitting on the bed, playing GTA for the PS1, the youngest daughter, 9 at the time, randomly decided to wrap the blanket around herself while positioning herself over my crutch, slightly bouncing up and down with her cotton panties under her night gown grinding against my dick under a pair of undies and boxer shorts.
It was pretty nerve racking because my younger brother was also sitting on the bed, at the other end watching/playing GTA. She was called into going to bed only a couple of minutes after she came and jumped on the bed but fuck me, my 16 year old self got a good few weeks out of the fantasy of having no one else in the room and bouncing her with my clock ever so slowly while easing aside her pantsu and eventually easing it inside with the grinding rhythm she was building up.
I'd do just that today if I had the chance. Holy fucking she was she an arousing little cutie who damn well knew how to move her hips. Would fill that quivering hot little mound with semen till I went blind.
Time to fap.

>Flag
>High School bully ironically felt me up for the epic bantz

L O L

Is this some weird educational video about pedos or actual cp?

hot

it's some sort of a film, Schulmädchen-Report is the name

My uncle who is much older than me had a friend who used to pin me down on the ground and rub his dick against my ass.

Ironically? Or unironically?

WHAT REVENGE DID SHE TAKE?
I MUST KNOW

My friend's older sister's friend touched mt benis when I was 11. She was 16
Pretty hot stuff

Unironically. He is a crazy bisexual who fucks anything that moves, if he had the chance he would rape me.

Greentext pls

This thread explains a lot of things about the wacky, upbeat community of Sup Forums

If you aren't at least a little fucked up you have no business being on Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums. There are sites like f acebook and r eddit for people who had a normal childhood and adolescence.

my aunt felt me up in the middle of the night when i was 13

This post explains a lot of things about the wacky, upbeat community of Australia

my ass is kinda big so girls used to touch my butt a lot when i was in high school

>Tfw my ass is big but boiz slap it and I cant even wear tight jeans without being called gay.

They slap my ass, suddenly Im the one whose being called gay

>go to daycare with this grill before kindergarten, let's call her Stacy
>she pretends to be my mom or something and always teases me at this time
>fast forward many years later and luck has it that she's bffs with my friend's sister so I see her all the time again
>still teases and flirts with me alot
>she also has giant boobs now
>sleepover at friends house one summer day
>his older sister also has friends over, including Stacy
>everyone watches a movie together
>truth or dare comes up because teenage girls are present
>turns out I hadnt kissed a grill before
>friend's sister dares Stacy to kiss me on the lips
>they all think I'm kawaii and also try to get in on it
>fight it because I was a STUPID STUPID child
>they never end up actually getting me on the lips but all over the rest of my face
>anyways, end up watching the rest of the movie on Stacy's lap while she's giving me a backscratch and running her hands through my hair
>movie ends, my friend and other kid start to go out to trailer where we were staying
>I'm about to get up but Stacy grabs onto me and says I cant leave just yet
>pretty obvious to everyone I have a crush on her so they just leave
>end up literally sleeping with her, no sex
>pretty much have my face buried into her chest
>i wake up at 3am hard af and just try to get closer to her
>she wakes up a bit and ends up licking my face and straight up grabs my balls and giggles
>cum instantly
>just lay there with her awake until about 6, she falls back asleep a bit later
Best night of my life desu, havent even come close to sex since then and still havent kissed a girl

Lucky bastard

The closet I came was when I was 13 and on dinner with my dads friends. All their kids were with them and few elder grils. Long story short we were play tag and it was some 18 year old grils turn. She was about to catch me and then the power went out. It was dark, all of a sudden she grabbed me and started rubbing her crotch on me. The lights were back on(generator) and she let me go with a giggle.

tfw you feel sorry for the fat kid in some weird cp film

why was a cursed with empathy? I've never been fat in my life for fuck sake, was underweight for most of it.

bump