Hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

hey femanons, which one would you prefer?

this is bigger than both

the guy with more money

The richer and more respectable one.
The best women don't care about a dick

>the best women don't care about dick, they only care about money

Goldiggers aren't the best women.

I don't think "good women" should care more about a guys money than his dick. Thats a gold digger my friend.

Isn't somebody that only cares about your cock also pretty shitty? I'd say caring about money is more respectable than only caring about looks. Financial security is a thing that people need. That being said, both are pretty shitty

Size queens and gold diggers aren't respectable.

Left

I prefer dubs

Alex komm wieder zur arbeit...

faggot

None, left:ugly. Right: too skinny

Hence the 'both being shitty' part. I only meant that gold digging is somewhat better than size queens, because money should matter to some degree.

Well lets put it this way if your only 4 inches and she truly wont be satisfied then that doesn't make her a size queen that means she just wants to come to. Now if you have a 7 inch cock and she says it to small then shes a size wueen but worried about a 4 inch cock is 100 % reasonable. Gold diggers are bad too but therese a fine line between not wanting to be with someone who is broke versus smeone with a little more ambition and cash to not struggle. Now if your middle class and she says your too broke then thats where she starts to fall into a gold digger but if your living in section 8 and she turns you down shes smart not a gold digger. Excuse my poor grammer and punctuation, I'm eating

what girls want:

>right = for sex
>left = for realtionship.
>or depends who have more money.

/theard

The one who isn't mutilated, obviously.

That is just a myth, men who think like that have been jaded in some way by women. Trust me, size doesn't nor ever will matter to true women. Now I send you off in the world with this knowledge. Personality , character is what matters.

When you've got money, looks, and a big dick, it doesn't matter.

I'll keep my gold digger.
You can have your cock hungry slut
Lol

>your average low IQ
>low expectation in life
>bad experience
keep it up Sup Forumsro

bump

man I see this thread everyday, is this some joke I'm not getting or is someone just trying real hard to get reassurance on Sup Forums?

this

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Remember, you're here forever.

Lol

Fucking autist troll, haven't you had enough? Fucking pathetic....

And those who are too dumb to notice, the guy on the right pic is photoshopped photo of Francisco Lachowski and the left if probably a mirror image of this pathetic troll himself. Stop entertain homo faggots on this board.....

Humiliate me

mache alles

Also, my current gf sucked Francisco's dick in high school.

The dude on the right is German and always delivers

You know the guy who post this daily get off on humiliation right? You are aware by insulting him hes probably jerking off right now to your comments? Congratulations you are helping a random guy in the internet jerk off, sounds pretty gay to me

bump

The twunk

which ever one I could brag about more. Who has a better job? Who makes more money? Who is socially better at parties? Who would my girlfriends like more?

I would have to talk to both and get to know them better, just on looks the guy on the right is hotter but if the guy on left had more going for him he would have a good shot over guy on right.

wow...
legit femanon detected.

bumped

>Caring about other peoples opinions.

depends on who is more dominant i guess

>not knowing the first thing about women

Dammit. You got me there.

left crushes right in a fight, but right makes the walls all moist