Jesus ?

>Hue from Brazils league winner
>€32 million eurobucks from pep

Is this lad even worth it? I wish MLS clubs could do that kind of buisness in USA!

yes. he is very very good. starting CF for brazil over a lot of other great players. City will run away with the league once he gets in the squad

Chelsea fans will disagree

Where'd this nigga even come from. Wasn't he basically irrelevant like 6 months ago. Where'd Barbosa go. Why isn't he getting da 32 million offers.

Idk some favela. Hes 19 so puberty

I was wondering the same thing. This whole time I thought City was getting the FM wonderkid Gabriel, but it turns out there is another Gabriel (Jesus?) who is actually good and has potential. The real question is, what ever happened to Renato Sanches aka Sosa?

fattieeeeeeeee

>Gabriel Jesús and Marlos Moreno in
>De Bruyne, Ihenacho, Sterling
>Stones, Sané

Is Pep turning City into his FIFA career mode team?

>inb4 Florenzi, Iturbe and Eriksen in the summer

Shut up

he plays for Palmeiras. they were the best team in brazil this year mostly because of him. hes also one of the only players still in brazil to play for the national team.from the games ive watched him hes amazingly quick, agile, and is a great finisher but isnt the greatest passer or decision maker. hes also pretty small (5'9) so hes pretty much non existent from corners or crosses but he will be a solid addition.

I he tries to buy Mattia De Sciglio will they ask for 200 million?

2 0 1 8

Gabriel Barbosa was more famous because he has been on Santos first team since he was 16, he moved to Inter this june but is permabenched there (the new manager even complimented him on how good he sits on the bench, lel). Gabriel Jesus became known after he scored 37 goals in 20 games at a u17 tournament in 2014, and then being the top scorer in Brazil's most important u20 tournament in 2015 (even tho he was still 17, the youngest player in the tournament). He is very good, a great finisher, great dribbling skills, plays both on the wings or as a striker, has the potential to become the next Ronaldo and is already the most loved Jesus for Palmeiras supporters (like me :3)

Just another Brazilian meme

They have so many players at European top clubs, yet Neymar is the only truly world class player they have

>who is thiago silva
>who is marcelo
>who is casemiro
>who is coutinho
>who is douglas costa
Ayy.

> Silva
That guy still plays?

> Marcelo
7-1

> Casemiro
carried by Modric and Kroos

>Coutinho
Le occasional blooter and nothing else man

> Costa
Has been dogshit ever since Ancelotti came

>I wish MLS clubs could do that kind of buisness in USA!

Only old players want to play in your vacation league.

Barbosa is, and always was, garbage.

Jesus>>>>>Barbosa

t. Grêmio supporter

he is the next aguero

cap this

For me, it's Rui Vitória

>carried by Modric and Kroos

it's the other way around, adolf

When Brazil played Argentina a few weeks ago Otamendi hit Jesus with a crunching tackle. His City teammate Fernandinho came rushing over shouting "what are you doing? this guy is the future of our club".

Jesus is rated so highly that Otamendi dared not touch him again for the rest of the game even though he was playing for their fiercest rivals.

>this guy is the future of our club

he didn't say this part

if anyone is doing the carrying at real its ronaldo

Have one of your players call themselves Brad God and maybe then the MLS could do those kind of deals in the US of A.

Like most Brazilians he'll choke in Europe.

He's the starting centreforward in the Brazilian NT, since he joined the NT they started winning

>this flag
>this post
Stick to ice hockey or whatever you niggas watch

He has the tools, but first time brazillian players in Europe are a gamble

No that will be when he buys Messi next summer and Barca sign Rooney as his replacement.

>this flag
>this post
why don't you stick to sucking cock like Argentina men like doing so much?

Have you tried watching both players?

Jesus is waaay better at positioning. nigga is always at the right place

>le memey depay league

Think again hue. I bet this lad could fetch a hefty fee on the transfer market

>welcome home literally who
Reminder that chinese superleague is now more relevant than MLS.

>le chevrolet custard investment agency sponsored by cartoon jelly man league feat. atletico pastor maldonado

Maybe if he didn't waste his years playing college and went straight pro.

>not knowing Jordan Morris, top US Domestic prospect.

Must be from a favela hut with no knowledge of the outside world. He is also about to lift a trophy just like Jesus

why would anyone know this cunt

he has been pretty shit for 3-4 months

Didnt USA beat England? Thatz the team that hes on. Stay cucked

>22 yo
>prospect

no?

>Mouyes

JUST

pff our bench is better than them

>Jordan Morris

Who the fuck is that? IIRC The only good player we have is PuliGOAT

>starting CF for brazil over a lot of other great players.
He's literally the only great CF we have

Wasn't Belgium knocked out of the Euros by Bale & Aquintences?

Not with Martinez managing them fampai

stfu if you don't know what you're saying

Name 5

he's right

only firmino is better than him

bait

Get out of here

based

I would suck Jonas cock, let him rape my ass, my family's ass, give him all my possessions, change sex so he coud fuck my cunt if he left Benfica and went to China

So is Lodeiro, who flopped massively here. I don´t trust a league that has Lodeiro as a top player.

Really? Why, Figo?

>top scorer of the league will finish with 15 goals
>robinho and fred are unironically the best forwards

>american sawker prospects

True dat. I was discussing with some friends who >we could sign to replace the boy Jesus, we couldnt come up with a single brazilian striker.

You now remember Freddy Adu, the black Pelé.