Le ebin rebel against society

>le ebin rebel against society
>won't fuck horny girl because she is 16y/o
why are Americans such prude hypocrites

Americans are degenerates

Fag pride parades are OK but having sex with 16 year old gitl is a horrible crime.

Fuck off pedo

>prude
>insult

woah I thought all Poles are catlicks

t. CP-posting Pole

Fuck off fag

pedo please

>had zero prior experience with wilderness survival
>went out to live in the wilderness
>died

really makes the mind wander

Don't know if you noticed, but he ran off to Alaska, had no idea what he was doing, and died of starvation. It's not exactly meant to be a how-to guide for life.

I've been wondering why Americans are all muh freedoms and yet are so bureaucratic. The 16 thing is especially weird since I'm pretty sure the age of consent is 16 in most states.

Shit movie, btw

In the movie he eats poison berries but in reality he died from malnutrition
idiot went into the wilderness without a thought of how he was going to sustain himself

>16
>pedo
Wew

There's no problem with diddling a developed 13+ woman as long as she's a virgin, marries you, and gives you chilluns. The problem is if you're only in it for diddling, not commitment. In that case, you should be euthanized like the degenerate you are.

Get on me level

the age of consent is 15 here.

was waiting the whole movie for this piece of shit to finally die and when he does he has a fucking smirk on his face. fuck.

>Jew wanting a hwite man to die

surprising

>Emile Hirsch

got some more bad news for you

Age of consent is 16 in half our country though.

The character is WHIIITE

so if a 18 year old guy fucks a 17 year old girl is a pedo? But a 60 year old guy fucking a 18 year old girl isn't? just asking

Technically, yes.

Technically neither one is a pedo because pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent girls.

Based spics

nice legendless map nigger

This is my favourite film

>google search: u.s. annexation of canada