Can they win the Champions League?

Can they win the Champions League?

I don't think there are enough memes strong enough to knockout Barca, RM, Bayern, Atletico, Juve. With a favorable draw they can get to the quarterfinals but no further

'no'

Reaching the quarter finals would be a feat for them.

>Buyern EXPOSED by an energy drink and Slavs
>Riyal Madrid almost EXPOSED by warsaw

They just need a good Kante replacement and they will be fine

lol nope

You cannot tell me. You cannot tell me that we don't have a chance to win the Champions League, Robbeh.

>we
>finland

Lol I'd love to see a Fin walking around chavvy Leicester, your autism would shut you down to the degree you'd be curled up in a ball on the floor dreaming of your safe space

I'd say that yes we can.

If they sign Modric in January

>modric isn't cuptied

Well it would be a bloody shame if we wouldn't, innit?

Bayern in their current state would lose against Leicester

I seriously hope we get Barcelona in the RO16.
Unless we get BTFO 7-0, there's no shame in losing to them

DAD?

>foxes
>losing to barcelona
I don't think you believe in us mate

If Chelsea could, anyone can.

If Liverpool could*

They already made it to the round of 16, which itself is a great achievement. Everyone expected them to go out in group stages.

It's completely different in the knockout rounds though. Teams get more serious and its over two legs.

>getting to round of 16 is a great achievement
>had the easiest CL group of all time

Stop being condescending they have done the minimum they should have done in that group. Nearly all Premier League teams would have finished top 2 in that group.

Bayern and Halal are strong cup teams. Ancelotti also chokes leagues routinely but get serious for the Champions league

>get serious

What were the repercussions of that game? Bayern finish 2nd? So what? They probably get to play Leicester in the next round and can play their kids over 2 legs. Group stage is babby tier.

>implying UEFAcester won't draw Besiktas/Benfica

>Besiktas

They'd get destroyed in Istanbul, on and off the pitch

>oh no, there is a flare on the pitch, we must lose now.

ABLs LEAVE

>Implying they won't draw Lyon.

>O no Kante's left we must replace him with no one

Leicester bandwagon must leave. When you win the league you are meant to strengthen your team not weaken it and leave it as a pile of shit. Will you be supporting them in the likely scenario they are playing in the Championship next year?

Leicester because lifelong means /lifelong/.

And don't worry, A Kante replacement will get signed in January and Leicester will meme again

why are you so jealous of us?

Do you think we will ever find out why ABLs are so obsessed?

Nah, they'll draw Bayern or Madrid and go out in the first knockout stage.

I thought Pappy Mendy was your Kante """"""""replacement""""""""?

Should've bought Idrissa Gueye instead

Fuck even Idris Elba would have been better

>The endemic ABL in this thread

MUST SUCK NOT BEING CHAMP EH?

They can but it'd be anonther monumental upset.

No
>Vardy is losing his motivation
>Opponents know Mahrez is the key and they double-mark him and Leicester's play is dead
>Kante replacement
>Drinkwater is performing below his last year's form

Post yfw Lester wins the Champion's League but gets relegated from the Premier League

I meant Bayern

There's no replacement for Kante, he's one of a kind player. He was like having an extra player on the pitch, they should've sold Vardy and kept Kante.

Why is he rated so highly? He is like a slightly poorer Francis Coquelin.

He's not an amazing player but he performed his task to perfection, he was always in the way off passes and getting key tackles, once he recovered possession he would do an ok job with the distribution, albeit he's a poor passer.

only if vardy grows back his mullet

- Kante was scouted by Steve Walsh (Now Everton Director of Football), when he was in Caen (French 2nd div)
- Agent/himself reluctantly considered to move to Leicester. After some negotiation, they agreed to state a buyout value. It is clear that it was a win-win situation for both club and the player. Leicester could have his service and Kante was free if a big club would come at the following year to sign him.
- A surprise came, Leicester won the premiership due to Vardy, Mahrez, etc playing above their expectation.
- In summer, Chelsea agreed to pay Kante's buyout clause

this would be truly the work of arcane meme magic