What do you think about the chemical weapon attack in Syria today? There's at least 100 dead...

What do you think about the chemical weapon attack in Syria today? There's at least 100 dead, including women and children

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/04/at-least-35-killed-in-possible-chemical-attack-in-syria-city-activists-say.amp.html

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN176247?il=0

i think i could not care less about syria and shit that goes on there,its their own fucking fault. If you ask me,the whole shit country could disappear form this planet and solve alot of problems.

I think it's about time someone go over there and kick the ever-loving shit out of them.

But not me. I'm not going over there!

>shitskins
>muslims
>Caring
are you a liberal fag

So gassing women and children to death is okay now?

not like they are worth shit
they are pieces of shit from the cancerous middle east

Shitty thing to do. But, their country's fucked and the west don't exactly like Assad either, so fair enough.
Everyone in power in the middle east are complete fucks, we really should just forget about trying to help.

Dead muzzy is a good muzzy

Don't give a fuck about that place whole middle east is fucking doomed.

it was bad?

Using WMDs is against UN regulations

Interesting how every Jew "expert" I've seen on the news is already blaming Assad with no evidence.

>What do you think about the chemical weapon attack in Syria today?

>FAKE NEWS
>CRISIS ACTORS
>911
>CIA
>MOSSAD
>GREATER ISRAEL
>NEW WORLD ORDER

I Could Go On

I'm OK with it.

god forbid doing anything that violates UN regulations

the UN is nothing but a big liberal circlejerk interested in sucking the dicks of niggers and shitskins

its cultural marxism at its finest you fuck

What the fuck am i supposed to do about it? Shit like that happens every day on a smaller scale in middle east. The people there are not doing fucking shit to stop it. Its all part of their savage culture and religion,you cant force such a retarded(literally retarded,behind us in every aspect) nation to keep up with the rest of the world.Its a magical circle that will keep going untill either they kill eachother or someone decides to bring the whole middle east to oblivion. The extremism is in the core of the religion,you cant deny that. Ive seen vids of gay people being thrown off buildings in mid day just because they are gay.(publically). This is not even civilisation,so i dont care about it at all

You're not putting it into perspective. They are using WMD chemical weapons in Syria now and nobody's doing anything to stop it. That's bullshit

the bait is real

How about...they try to do something to stop it? 4M immigrants just fucking flew out without looking back,is the whole world supposed to be solving problems in the middle east? And even start fighting eachother because of it? For all i care they can be gassing eachother all day if they stay in Syria and dont come near me.Its how things are and you shouldnt be too liberal about it,its illogical

I think this:
1. How is being gased worse than being blown up or shot and bleeding out.
2. The war is not winnable by any of the umpteen groups vying for power.
3. Team America World Police can GTFO as they ended up arming ISIS even though Assad told them they were terrorists.
4. ISIS took the American Weapons and money saying they'd get Assad out and then promptly went about their own agenda.
5. Russia will defend its allies and so Team America will never accomplish its goal of ousting him from power without war with Russia.
7. It's a fucking mess lets just let them gas and blow the fuck out of each other until someone wins. Maybe continue bombing ISIS just to make sure it's not them and stop arming the various sides.

Don't give a shit. The war is nearly over.
Good luck Assad and Russia. Remove those terrorist bastards.

^this
why even get so involverd ffs
people being burned alive for stupid shit and when someone gets gassed it makes a big fuzz because some retards thing its more cruel than other ways of killing?

and the rest of the middle east, and africa, and the whole 3rd world below America. fuck every last one of those mongoloids that arent white

Fake news

Those niggas just all need to die and stop reproducing, they're shit people, they're shit to eat other. Just die off and make the rest of the world a better place.. comon...

ISIS is to blame!!

Assad has never had less reason to use chemical weapons, and the "rebels" have never had more reason to make the UN think he has used them. Remember that Assad is not the bad guy, he is a secular ruler in a tribal land of back-stabbers, boy-rapers, and fanatics. He has killed more ISIS fucks than anyone... read that again if you didn't get it. When Assad was ruling uncontested, Christians were safe in Syria - and had no problem living there. Why? Assad is not Christian, and he certainly didn't win any points by protecting the. So Why?

Assad is not the bad guy. And as a side note, fuck Arab "women and children." You are an enemy of my people - or you aren't, and I don't give a fuck if you are breeding the men, or growing into them yourself. Either way, die.

Thanks man. It's the only way.

"fucking white male" here. sorry guys, this is all my fault.

I have single-handedly been responsible for all the bullshit going on in the middle east, all the way back to when Irans' gov was overthrown. Actually, shit, I'm even responsible for black people being slaves for like thousands of years.

my bad, yo

You are so right. Killery and Oboma thought that by instigating the Arab Spring they would be able to get their people in to power and bring democracy and loveliness to the Middle East. What liberal cucks and SJWs don't understand is the Arab States are basically run by tribal factions and the only way to have stability in said countries is to rule them with an Iron fist. ISIS never would have set up in Iraq whilst Sadam was about because he would have massacred them!

I will just add that I spent a lot of time in the middle east prior to all the current shit and it used to be fine when it was run by dictators. People didn't get up to much extremist shot because they'd get shot or go missing. The west has fucked up big time

Weapon was not big enough if they only killed 100

Yeah. Especially if they're kikes.

American internationalist liberal economic agenda is working? Best example of the Kantian triangle at work? Economic interdependence with democracy promotion is a sure fire way to bring about a lasting peace...

Fuck the Middle East. Let it burn.

Those were dictators we put in place.
After WWII, we swore to defend Saudi Arabia from any foreign enemy as long as they kept the regions oil trading on the petro-dollar. Some of you kids might never have even heard the word petro-dollar, I would advise researching it. The rest of us in our late 20's and up remember it being spoken about on the news every night.
It's our cut of the oil trade in the middle east, ensured by the fact that everyone is forced to buy and sell all oil there in U.S. dollars.
That's what gives us our wealth.
That's what assure us a AAA rating even though we own a debt that would cripple any other nation.
That's why we have world reserve currency status.
The petro-dollar that we put in place immediately after WWII.

If you'll look at images of that entire region in the 70's and 80's, it was a thriving hub of modern amenities and education just like any other developed nation. So when educated people grew up, they started pushing out our puppets and dictators.
They started talking about selling and trading oil on their own currencies.
2017, that whole goddamned part of the continent is bombed out rubble.

Nice trips. This is a fact I am aware of. Any nation who tries to break away ends up in a shitstorm.

(((They))) are committing another false flag with the chemicals stolen from Libya.

wow so fake and so gay

Look at what happened to Saddam Hussein three weeks after announcing to drop the petro dollar.

9/11 happened.
We took Afghanistan to set up base.
Then we rolled right the fuck over Iraq and dragged him out of a hole in the ground and let the world see him hang like a goddamn Zeta blood sign.

I'd rather they not but it isn't going to ruin my corn flakes

But, but, but... It's the religion of peace!!

People get killed everyday B

And now, our move to surround Iran with military bases is threatened by our fuck-up in Syria, the only gap in our cirlce.
Saudi Arabia is losing control of the tribes in the region and ISIS sees this as a chance to start a domino effect.

Use of chemical weapons is a violation of the Geneva protocol...

THIS.
If those refugees had stayed and fought, they'd have been the second largest army IN THE WORLD. Refugees outnumber ISIS members by something like 100 to 1.

nerve gas -
only way to kill roaches

world would be a better place if all of them died.

All US efforts right now are to maintain Iran and keep them from rolling out and taking over a bunch of chaotic territory.

But there's an issue.

The agreement we have with Saudi Arabia is the exact same agreement Russia made with Iran (That's why we haven't invaded... yet).
This is why we've been doing our dealings over there through proxy armies, until our proxy met Russia's proxy in Syria, now we're literally at proxy war with Russia.
You can understand certain paranoia about Russia fucking with US politics, that's a very realistic scenario. Especially right now.

In any case, this can only end in war.
We cannot maintain a presence an ocean away without fucking sticking a flag in it.
Our biggest airforce base, called Israel, can only handle so much, and it's largely funded directly by us.

This will end with the beginning of WWIII, between the US and Russia.
Many other powerful nations will have no choice but to get involved.
If we don't win and secure the petro-dollar, we will crash. Hard.
We go from the wealthiest nation, to largest drain on foreign aid in history.

It will not be fun or fucking glorious. We will witness the end of an epoch.

You have to admit, this is some relevant news. Better than watching a 30 min news report on what the Kardashians did today.