B

B.
Let me blow your fucking minds.
You claim liking traps and shemales is totally gay, regardless of their body. If they have a dick, it's totally gay and you're gay for liking them.

Explain this.
She has a vagina. And you're gay for not approving.

Wrong. This only confirms that there is a spectrum of masculinity and femininity. If you're a man and you like things that are more on the feminine side of the spectrum it's still considered more straight than gay - and vice versa.
Prove me wrong

This is fucking old shit idiot. Make us a favor and kill your self you ignorant faggot.

ITT: self conscious faggot tries to justify liking traps

YOU ARE A FAGGOT

If it was born a man it's still a man regardless of what hormones it currently takes.
You can't just reverse 20+ years of natural growth with a pill.
Admit your homosexuality or at least bi.

This can be explained with biological tendencies.
"Traps" appear attractive to us at first because we are wired to be drawn towards feminine features. When revealed that there is a penis, if there is still a sexual attraction, that's homosexual, because you know there is a penis.

This does not work in reverse. Upon seeing the masculine features of the person in this photograph, a straight man would be repulsed. A straight man won't find attraction in the physical aspects of that person, despite the vagina. The sight of the vagina doesnt automatically override our naturally wired preference to not be sexually attracted to masculine features, like body structure, facial structure and facial hair.

At first glance of a trap that is actually quite passable, it is our immediate natural response to have an interest of arousal. After it is revealed there is a penis, straight men won't want to have sex, because in addition to feminine qualities, the vagina is a necessity biologically for straight men, for VERY obvious reasons.

Liking traps, as well as liking whatever that thing is, are both gay.

But much of modern society, along with spending a lot of time on Sup Forums sets you up for degenerate attractions, which may be confusing to many. Wanting to fuck a guy with a dick because he looks like a girl is homosexual. Get off b and this will go away likely.

Technically it's still a trap you faggot

Also gay as fuck.

Just admit you're a faggot and stop trying to make up excuses to disguise the fact. You're a burden on society when you start trying to push this spectrum/non-binary bullshit. Fuck off.

/thread

why are you trying to argue this old shit,
if you like traps, enjoy your faggotry, it's 2017
nobody has to prove anything to a faggot like you, if anyone has to prove, it's you, faggot.
please prove to us why a faggot like you isn't a massive faggot trying to cover for his faggotry by arguing otherwise

Nice double standard there fucktard.

The sight of a vagine doesn't override our wired preference but the sight of a dick is supposed to immediately make us be disgusted by the female body.

Kill yourself.

FUCK OFF YOU FEMINIST

>Kill yourself.
not the one you replied to, but i can't resist.
===
Kill myself?
Whenever some faggot like you tells me
to kill myself,
I realize that:
Even if I lost my job
If the traffic lights are all red
And my wallet is stolen,
I did God’s job of trolling some loser so badly,
That he asked,
no, BEGGED, me
to stop his pain
I hope you live for 100 years,
And I for 100 plus one night,
so you’ll be tortured knowing I exist,
and it makes you cry.
(thanks for letting me use my copypasta on you user!)

This is the kind of argument you would never, ever hear in a bar. Why? Because people don't talk about it in real life as it's nothing more than a fetish and yes it does make you gay.

Buck Angel, the person in OP's pic, was born female.

it's bisexual because you are attracted to a female figure that is technically male, which is pretty normal since almost everyone is bisexual whether they know it or not. If you are attracted to buck angel you are bisexual because it's basically a man with a pussy.

The point is that they're a packaged deal. It isn't a double standard.

The penis overrides our initial sexual curiosity with the trap because straight men are repulsed by the idea of sexual activity withs someone with a cock (another guy)

There is no initial sexual curiosity in OPs picture because straight men are not attracted to masculine features like that. Unless seeing the vagina first, there is nothing to be overridden. In which case, if you just saw a snap shot of the vagina and were sexually aroused, the sight of the features of a man would override that because straight men are not sexually attracted to those features.

It isn't a double standard because you can't have one or the other. It's a packaged deal.

>kill yourself
You would love me to because that'd be one less person to point out your homosexuality, you degenerate faggot.

KEK.. This looks like something i would type... a lot of faggot, faggotry, but id add fagatron and fagdazzle.

You high bro?

Just because its straight doesn't mean its not gross. Sure your not gay but youre gross cause youre lady looks like a man

You're retarded as fuck you damn nigger

>Prove me wrong
that's not the way it works, asshole... you made the claim. prove it.
but
faggots
you
are
cowards
who
can't
prove
their
shitty
claim.
prove me wrong

Well it must be true if you say so, without citing any sources at all.

Fact: we're all on the spectrum and most guys people are 75% straight but this can easily vary

Not him but are you retarded, illiterate or both? It's not a double standard if you could read at least as well as a fucking five year old. The sight of a dick is repulsing to a straight man. The sight of a vagina is attractive, but ONLY if the rest of the person is attractive too to a straight man (good looking, feminine, etc)

The one is OP's pic has a vagina, but is masculine which is unattractive. He completely lacks femininity, which makes being attracted to him gay. If it was a trap, he could have the attractiveness and femininity, but he'd also have a dick, which would be gay and disgusting to a straight man, overriding the attractiveness of the other features.

Now fuck off and learn how to read you faggot cocklover.

>a dick is supposed to immediately make us be disgusted by the female body.

Really? How can you expect anybody to read that and not think you're a retard?

mentally ill faggot giving a bad name to cool faggots

>Prove me wrong
why don't you prove your claim, faggot?

>Wrong. This only confirms that there is a spectrum of masculinity and femininity. If you're a man and you like things that are more on the feminine side of the spectrum it's still considered more straight than gay - and vice versa.
>Prove me wrong
prove your claim, coward...

>without citing any sources at all
The burden of proof is on you faggots, and you're asking me to cite sources for obvious logical conclusions? All you need to understand are the definitions of heterosexuality and homosexuality, along with natural biological tendencies.

Again, I must reiterate everything I said previously
because its fucking true, and you're only response is to make some sort of snarky comment?
Get fucking rekt faggot.

>Prove me
prove yourself first, faggot

>If you're a man and you like things that are more on the feminine side of the spectrum it's still considered more straight than gay - and vice versa
citation faggot, you make the claim, prove it

Maalik? If so come over with some pizza faggot -K

Yep. If I was gay I would hate people like him.
I mean, I already do, but still.

>Prove me wrong

you run away like a little coward bitch OP?
after you realize you can't prove your own shitty claim?
thought so...

Anyone that opposes to his/her assigned sex shall be killed with fire, period.

I would never stick my dick into neither, a her claiming to be a "he" nor into a he claiming to be a "her", both are mentally ill. And it's not a thing about sexuality really, it's more about self-respect and dignity, there's a threshold for everything, when that threshold is transgresed it's when things get straight disgusting.

>Make us a favor

lrn2inglish

your* fuck me, sorry about that everyone

Technically fucking buck would indeed classify as hetero sex, that does however not change the fact that it is completely disgusting.

You can use all the clever words you want however;
naturally born female = female
naturally born male = male
Feminity > masculinity does not = magically change to female
Masculinity > feminity does not = magically change to male

Admit your faggotry and just live with it.

No, because the attraction could not be considered heterosexual really.

If you like dudes with vaginas, you are gay
If you like chicks with dicks, you are gay
If you like anything masculine, you're probably some shade of gay.

Alright then, ask a fag if they'd fuck the thing in the OP and I guarantee you their cock would shrivel into themselves

your argument is invalid. gay is gay, there is no "spectrum"

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but the AIDS will work just as good, faggot.

/thread

If the sight of a dick doesn't make you turned off, you're gay! congratulations!

Exactly. Thank you.
Alright then, ask a straight person if they'd fuck the thing in the OP and I guarantee you their cock would shrivel into themselves

What is your point. To be sexually attracted to the thing in OPs picture is GAY, that doesn't mean a bunch of gay people want to fuck it. Have you not read what I've been saying before? Shit.

It's an interesting topic to discuss, the nature of sexual attraction and all, but too often, and especially when it's about tarps, trains, and all of those things, it's caught in overt emotionality and is politicised beyond all reason on all sides of it.

Insecure idiots trying to get others to approve of their sexual interests, and other equally insecure idiots feeling the need to crusade and drone on about how degenerate other people are for theirs.

Perhaps the most taboo topic on sexuality in humans is how it intertwines with evolutionary psychology. Especially in regards to women, they really hate being scientifically reduced to a predictable set of behaviours, so much so, that there are supposedly plenty of studies done on neurological differences between the two sexes, but of course the results are misogynistic and therefore cannot be seen by the wider scientific community, and certainly not the general public, nope.

liking traps is gayer than being gay

>make us a favor

kys u 3rd world fgt

That bitch better grow a dick or else that's gay

gib AWP plz

no one gives a shit about gender
go and do something constructive with your time
kids these days seem to spend all their time judging other based on their skin colour and whats between their legs
fuck off cunt

If your attracted to buck chances are you crave the cock.
Truthfully youd have no idea on the gender part until after you see genitalia, it is at this point you chose to either be a faggot and either suck the traps cock or leave.

In bucks situation it would be opposite, you expect someone who looks like that to have a cock. Therefore your probably already a faggot, so if you get the the sexing part and realize it doesn't have a cock, you have 2 choices.
Have "hetero" sex with buck, or leave and find a cock.

don't bother OP ran away after realizing he lost his argument...
OP is crying... feel pity for her.
OP ran away after realizing he lost his argument...
OP is crying... feel pity for her.OP ran away after realizing he lost his argument...

Gotta admit though, this user has a point with
>Get off b and this will go away likely
I only browse Sup Forums most of the time when im locked alone with work hours and stuff and the whole bi curiousty only comes out during those periods of browsing Sup Forums and its all pure fantasy never have I ever acted apon it.

Its the same way how gore threads become less of a big deal after youve seen a few. Your mind gets wired to see it as a normality.

If you quit seeing traps on a daily basis , you will prob be somewhat disgusted by the reality of one if you saw one IRL.

I'm not gay but I like sucks on a cute face.

Wait but that makes me gay. Sup Forums please don't call me a faggot

THIS

IS

the final image of this person that I have

>(thanks for letting me use my copypasta on you user!)
legit the cringiest shit I read all day