Hey Anonymous! H-how are you doing?

Hey Anonymous! H-how are you doing?

Are you alright? Or d-does it hurt?
Do you n-need someone to pick you up?
Someone w-who can spare some kind words?
Maybe someone w-with a background in neuropsychopharmacology t-to give you some advice?

I'm here for you Anonymous; I care about you.
So don't suffer in silence, okay?

bump

H-Hello

I am in pain alice...I got my legs crushed yesterday, a vehicle dropped on me

what?

Picture I promised.

can i see your penis?

Oh d-dear! Are you in t-the hospital?

Hello l-love

I have no discernible feelings beside a desire to subdue everybody on earth to my will. That includes a lot of torture.

Do you have a penis?

*giggles* Anonymous, I d-don't have one of those

Good evening Alice

how do i get an account

Oh boy, here comes the worst form of autism I have ever witnessed with my own eyes.

-brings you a slice of tea cake and a steaming cup to help you through your thread-

im in love with a girl from far away, she says she is love with me too but i cant help feeling so lonely. what do i do to help this? Im so down i want to kill myself.

Getting clinically diagnosed with anything would restrict me from doing a lot of things, and I would be the prime suspect in a lot of less-than-legal activities.

Just looking for a little pick me up today

she might in her nightstand, but it's a little improper to ask that.
hey hon.
hey aneki

gf of 4 years left me 5 months ago

for the first 4 months of the break up we would hang out and hook up talk etc etc.

then i got into a car accident and now she wont talk to me and doesnt want to see me anymore, didnt visit me in the hospital. dont understand the change of heart. advice?

and one from being bored last night watching bloodlines play through glad you liked it!

find another girl

N-no, but that isn't r-really a psychological question dear

>anxiety disorder
>no leaving my basement
>no job because so
>wat do pls halp

You have really cute legs, do you collect any BJD?

Is it time again for the best girl on Sup Forums?

Hello Jill, nice to see you

>I d-don't have one of those

...w-why would killing yourself help? Then you w-would just be even farther from her.

*blinks* Oh d-dear. Has any mutual friends said anything?

BORED?! W-WHILE WATCHING THAT?!

I'm done with you, Anonymous.

tits or gtfo

i lose people a lot. mostly friends, usually because after a while I stop caring and accidentally drive them away or they leave without a trace. It doesn't bother me much though, i deal with it fine by playing vidya or working out.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

Sorry I missed your thread last night. I went to sleep super early

*waves*

Right, s-so have you t-talked to a doctor?

P-please, 2B isn't here.

Collect w-what?

I'll d-decline

How can i fix my life

>she says she is love with me too
believe actions, not words

Hi Jill,

Hi Reimu

Nah, I had to stop watching it while I was on hold with Cigna last night. I doodled while I waited...

S-so what is your question?

True. But then I wouldnt have to feel anything. And at this point thats all i want. Im tired of not being able to sleep or eat or enjoy anything anymore.

Oh d-dear, Cigna? I've dealt with them b-before, what's wrong d-dear?

I'm insanely bored of living, nothing seems interesting

Whats something fun I can do on my own without leaving the house or costing lots of money

Hello?

My butthole has been streched (Please Refer To Attached File To See Why) Can you please give me any ideas on how to make it tight again? Thank you.

>that masculine shoulders

BJD stands for ball-jointed doll.

....if y-you cannot eat or sleep or enjoy things, y-you have anhedonia, a serious symptom of depression.

Seek medical attention.

Have y-you watched Marik play Bloodlines?

It is p-pretty fantastic.

Hello, t-this is Alice, you are on the line

>Whats something fun I can do on my own without leaving the house or costing lots of money
Leaving the house doesn't cost much money. Leave the house.

not really, ive had to shun most of them considering it hurts to bad to hear things, although i havent heard much at all from anyone she was honest with me about some dude she slept with and i told her some things i was doing too, it seemed to be going well and she even talked about maybe getting back together, we went to movies and shit. then after the accident she said she didnt wanna go on "dates" anymore etc. although we had two old roommates we lived with at the time of the break up and she spends a lot of time with them still. even though im the one who introduced all of them. we all dont live in that apartment anymore though .the other day she asked me how i was a few days ago but the convo was just that. i said okay and she said she was good. that was all.

W-why would anyone collect those?

Whats ur deal?
Like ur a dude right? "Biologically" speaking

>talked to a lot of doctors
>medication is not working
>still no leaving my basement

Is alice3d some internet whore who tries to get us interested in her then asks for you to donate money to her patreon account?

I think so. I wanna see a her face though. ....maybe I will if I donate to her patreon account!

Could use some help with difference of cubes

could you please proof it

always nice to see you, Alice

this

>it hurts to hear things
>I'm hurt because I don't hear things

S-sounds like you have some heavy thinking t-to do on this dilemma dear.

N-no, I was born w-with a vagina dear

Don't drink the water in Candy Land unless you want worms

Oh my.

Don't worry about it. No obligations, Anonymous! Just come by when you feel like it.

Hello.

We talked yesterday, I feel like I'm on the verge of inadvertently plowing a motorized vehicle into another motorized vehicle because I'm way too damn amped up for my own good but at the same time I don't really want my manias to stop... in some ways I really like them.

can i get a hug?

Besides running a psych hospital admissions dept on graveyard shift.... not much. Heh, that's what I do most of the night is call insurance, take crisis calls, and on the odd occurence shows up overnight I do their psych assessments.

yugioah the abridged series (I blame you Alice)

How long have you had those print outs?

>anhedonia
i kinda cant. Im in the military and they will fuck me over if i show any signs of mental illness. Thats why so many just off themselves i guess. I just need some companionship i guess. idk im in a bad spot right now

*blinks* T-the patreon was made explicitly because people demanded it, and w-was made as a joke. I don't need your money; I've got plenty of my own.

Congrats on being a newfag!

Are you by any chance an ogre?

Hey op, how old are you?

I look forward to tomorrow night. Provided I can find something to keep me up

hello i need advice:
1. how do i leave painful memories behind? as a child all the way to my teens i was bullied. someone pissed on my backpack, got choked to the point of fainting and beaten up several time plus a lot of mocking. every time i remember my childhood i feel pain and anger even if i understand they were just children like i was and they didnt know how much they were hurting me
2. how do i stop wanting to hurt myself? from around 11 years old forward i started burning myself, cutting, sticking needles, hanging till i fainted (and hit the ground). i havent hurt myself for two years now but still think of doing it almost every day
3. how do i curve my suicidal thoughts? self explanatory. i have suicidal thoughts every day. i want to get rid of them

I mean... that's kind of shitty to ditch you in a time of need. if you guys already broke up, maybe she didn't feel like she needed to be committed to supporting you in this case, it's just kind of a bitch thing to do.
I'm sorry, user. how are you doing since the accident, if you don't mind my asking?
you doing okay?
hey mister Sky

Hi Alice

Can you send me nudes pls

This is your secret admirer Soto

Op. Why are you such a fucking loser?

Who wants to know?

>

And y-you, my love

i would just like to hear from her. im asking you what you think the change of heart could be. like, it was all good communication then i got in an accident, then its gone.

How many guys have you stuck your dick in so far Soto?

Be me
be 29 with bachelor of arts in economics
fuck with ur life coz u dont know what u expect from it
be over 9 years in a relationship and ur gf tells u yesterday she will break if u dont make her a baby
dont wanna make the decicion if any beeing wanna live or not
take her down

2 weeks ago a very close friend commited sucizide. Know her over 7 years, she never made any step to say anything about her problems
was searching for her 2 days before i hacked her mobile and read sites like "how long it takes bevor i drove.."
found her in a river
found a farewall book of her
my name on an atonement list

now all what is left, is her tea what she had forgotten here

so alice, I dont want any pity, but a desicion.

some items here for tonight, for what mix should i go dear?

BTW is there a specific time or date we can meet u here?

ps: I love ur show, please continue

I don't really like watching lets plays

Why would I want to leave the house?

I've never seen yugioh I don't think I'd get the jokes. I quite like Dragonball Z abridged

what turns you on?

op, why is Sup Forums so desensitized to murder and disfigurement?

My parents are getting increasingly annoyed that I can't find a job. It's caused me to feel anxiety when trying to talk with them about anything! Any recommendations for what I should do to reduce this anxiety?

Like about 5 or so

hbu?

Wait alice, you're the tomoko-user? cuz i hate that dude.

Why d-do you ask?

1. Go to a doctor
2. See 1
3. See 2

T-this is something you need serious help w-with, from a therapist and psychologist and psychiatrist. Speak up; seek help.

That I l-love you one more

O can't find a job and I'm feeling useless :(

Do you believe in life after love?

yeah i think thats it.. shes just a bitch i guess, kinda hard to accept that someone ive been the closest to in the past 5 years wants nothing to do with me now.

im fine, few fractured ribs. walked away with the bare minimum. totaled my car. coulda died.

All I do is play video games really, I'm not a very creative person

Whats love got to do, got to do with it?

none but 2 wanted it bad a while ago

I wish you'd prove you're not a trap so I can safely fap to you

Sounds like you have some serious hang ups from the past, you seeing a therapist of any kind for this stuff? Seeing a Dr?

I'm doing well. I also learned my memo app has other pen settings, so I can't blame my laziness on only having the calligraphy pen as my only option anymore.

Definatley a stigma attached to it, but that can be more from your peers. What have you looked into for therapy, don't let stigma keep you from at least learning your options.

yeah they do, but unfortunately its not truly anonymous. They report to your chain of command. Its fucking dumb. There is someone i work with who went to mental health and she lost her assignment to spain because of it.

>doctors literally tried everything
>from (a)lprazolam to (x)anax
>nothing worked for me
>atm im sober

Do you really want to hurt me? Do you really want to make me cry?

Hang yourself
>reduced bloodflow to the brain means less pressure on the brain=less stress
Medfag here. Scouts honor

I t-think maybe the accident freaked her out.

M-my schedule is on my patreon dear: alicemargatroid

If y-you liked DBZA, you'll find YTAS MUCH funnier.

Twin tails

It isn't, it's just mostly a bunch of idiots acting like bros

I'm 30 and not a newfag. I came to Sup Forums from LUE on gamefags, and before that I was a member of TOTSE.

You have no idea what the fuck those are, newfag,