It's heart wrenching when you find out your girlfriend cheated on you on the night where you told her you had a bad...

It's heart wrenching when you find out your girlfriend cheated on you on the night where you told her you had a bad feeling about her going out with a friend to a night out and she's typically introverted.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XNwfaEQ
soundcloud.com/denroh-beats
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat her pussy and shut up cuckfag

I just broke up with her.

Call her back and beg for forgiveness.

Subconsciously you already knew...Trust your instincts next time.

>Call her back and beg for forgiveness.

Good for you. You have more self resp3ct than most

B T F O

T

F

O

Tell her you're sorry for being a little bitch and you'll do anything to make it up to her

I learned that lesson now.

Thanks

Fuck her Op. sucks but obliviously she didn't care as much as you did just move on

For a minute there I thought you meant "hate fuck her" to which I would have said I'm repulsed by her now so no can do

What happened OP?

Mind sharing?

Invite the dude over and serve them drinks. Sit there while he fucks her

She went out with her friend for a night out bowling, got drunk, fucked the friend. I was okay with it at first because the friend was the only guy and the rest of the people coming were all girls

I have to agree. This is the smartest course of action.

Some girls are just like that, OP. If it makes you feel any better, I was also cheated on in the past by a girlfriend of 5 years. You will feel like shit for a long time, but in the long run, it's so much better that she is out of your life!

Man sorry for that, we were together for 2 years so I can't imagine how much painful it would've been for 5.

You're not man enough for her. It's only logical she fucked someone else. This isn't the only time either. You think you know of every time? Just accept reality that you are a beta male and you're put here to serve alphas, that means giving us your lady to use like a whore

Invite the dude over and fuck him in front of her, then finish on her face to assert your dominance over them both.

you're so cool

Think breakup over this might be too drastic though. I don't think that fucking around is as big a deal as I used to... Kinda gotten to the point where I'd be ok if my girl had a little fling. Long haul, it's just another cock. Would feel different if she was hitting the same guy 3x a week for months though.

I can see how it will work for other people but I'm not comfortable with it personally. I stayed true to her without any sidechick or even a fling, I would expect the same from my partner

You might be the biggest waste of space in the thread.

My best guess is that you're sitting at your computer, in a shitty apartment that you barely pay for, drinking off-brand soda and there's probably a pizza box or two within 25 feet of you. You haven't showered today. You probably just finished beating off or have hentai doujins open in another tab.

Nothing you say could convince me that you're not a lonely, contrarian, shit-stirring faggot.

Ask your girl how cool I am

i'm having trouble imaging that my girlfriend is going out at night, and i say the words i have a bad feeling about this to her. to be at that point, it's already over and you don't even know it yet, for a lot of reasons.

Girlfriend of 4 years cheated on me, and I stayed together with her because my grandfather passed away the same day I found out she cheated, and then my father passed away 2 weeks later. Ended up breaking up with her a year and a few months later. We broke up in September of 2016, and I truthfully didn't get over her until like a week ago. Women want attention and will get it from whoever is there. Just because she's drunk doesn't give her an excuse because you don''t go against your own morals when you're drunk; you don't become retarded. Don't talk to her. She'll use you for emotional support. If you want to fuck, then go ahead, but it's gonna be harder than you think to keep your emotions out of it. Learn to move on,

Look at this faggot describing his life. All these crybabies here sad because their woman takes strange dick

she said you were so cool, it froze up her vagina

It's only dick in pussy.

Even if he came inside her and they exchanged a bunch of fluids doesn't really mean anything.

They had a brief intimate experience together but they'll have others with other people which will dilute the experience even if it was really hot for both of them.

Cheer up OP. Your future wife is probably out getting fucked right now too but at least you have us! :)

I mean is he right, though? Are you a fat faggot who hasn't had sex in at least a couple months?

GOTEEM

>If you want to fuck, then go ahead
Lol no thanks, I'll pass, I couldn't even look at her without feeling like I want to puke

>Cheer up OP. Your future wife is probably out getting fucked right now too but at least you have us! :)
Fuck you man, that made me laugh, that's why I love this board

One does not cuck thy self.

-user 3:16

Smart. You're gonna feel like that for a while. You'll go through the generic phases of bullshit; denial, anger, depression, lonely, realization. She'll come and try to talk to you. Just get her out of your life.

Sorry user.. well I read in the bread you broke it off, that's good. I will only ask a few questions, how old were you both? How long together? And hey after you answer those two, is there ANY thing else you'd rather talk about? :)))

women are not naturally loyal. lesson learned.

joke is on you, you're wrong i live with my mum

>>obliviously
ya dun goofed

I understand where you're at. Happened to me a few gf's ago too. Realize now that I was way too hung up with my own insecurities and the idea of being the 'only' one for her. The more I built that up, the more likely a big crash became and the harder it was to walk back.

Had totally insane make-up sex on & off for a couple months afterwards too. You might want to hit that if you can, for me it seemed to help close the wound a little and let me see that everyone fucks up sometime in their lives.

I did.
He said you were quite terrible in bed.

She's 22, I'm 25. We've been together 2 years

As for topic, I don't really know, I don't think I want to deal with girls for a good long while. Probably play vidya more. I was single for a long time too before we dated because I found comfort in being alone. She managed to convince me to give "us" a go and 2 years later, here we are.

discord.gg/XNwfaEQ

join thisss

She was a cunt OP good riddance

damn, been there. Least you found out at the 2 year mark.. You start realizing who someone is after living with em for like 3 years.

well hey fuck bitches.. also tho you gotta realize, not all girls are fickle little cunts.. but I wouldn't be going out of my way to chase one if I was you.. ha vidya? What kind? I just got back into play wc3 reign of chaos/dota renew for nostalgia.. shit sucks but it blasts time.. heroes of newerth does the same for me, but you probably like different kinds of games.

I like you, used to find comfort in being alone.. idk what happened to us, but I believe you'll find it.. or we'll kill ourselves. Ha who knows, this is Sup Forums I had to throw that in. Do you like plants? or fungi? I been trying to fill my meaningless void by growing shit.. honestly isnt working, but some people actually like living things.. I don't tho, most people like my hobby more than I do lolol and such is life.

Good, you dodged a fucking bullet. Get some friends together, go out for some drinks and let her go. Enjoy yourself as a single for sometime until you are strong again to engage in another relationship. Don't think or do stupid things, really. It's not worthy. Also, don't fucking seek life advice here faggot.

This.

Unfortunately, I suck at strategy games and FPSs, the only competitive game I've actively played is probably Rocket League because it doesn't require the the pin point accuracy of FPS and the intricate planning that MOBAs have

I keep myself busy by taking care of my cats so I've got that going for me I guess. I don't have a place to grow plants at and my cats will probably destroy it, I have absolutely no idea how to raise a fungi lol

I'm not asking for life advice, I'm just talking to people. I very well know what I need to do, just need to share here because I don't have IRL friends.

soundcloud.com/denroh-beats

This shit should cheer you up, you little faggot.