Do you guys think it will be here on the 5th? Vandalia is less than 7 miles away from me

Do you guys think it will be here on the 5th? Vandalia is less than 7 miles away from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553008&cm_re=cougar_case_fan-_-35-553-008-_-Product
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's in the package user?

NOTHING. It's in a 5 pound box tho.

Babby's first dragon dildo!

Box dimensions
8x10x6 in.

din ding ding

I'm only asking because I have no experience with Fedex.

Come on you fucking fags

FedEx, for when you absolutely want it to disappear or be delivered to the wrong location, there's a company for that.

Captcha: south Mexico, where your package will probably end.

user you're scaring me :(

Don't worry fedex is really good (at less where I live) it's the fucking USPS that sucks

I'm not really an online shopper so I wouldn't know.

Also, what the fuck is up with my captcha? What the hell is a Wok?

See, I don't have a problem with USPS, or UPS, but fucking FedEx, has lost a laser printer, a roll up mattress, and delivered one package to an abandoned house up the street. Now, USPS's tracker sucks, the package will have arrived before they update their tracker to show it was even shipped, but I do actually get my packages.

A wok is that big pan, UPS and FedEx are pretty good with handling packages, the only time I've received a damaged package or lost one was because of the warehouse

A big pan that delicious things come out of. Like Chinese food.

This is what I ordered feggets, I'm tired of the single exhaust my case came with.

Fucking forgot link

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553008&cm_re=cougar_case_fan-_-35-553-008-_-Product

>What the hell is a Wok?
1. It's a round pan used in chinese stir-fry cooking
2. You are on the fucking internet, maybe you type wok into google? Look at google images? How can you be so unable to help yourself?

And before somebody whines that it's not PWM, I use a fan controller.

I'm sorry for not being as cultured as you fags.

Doesn't mean you should be a lazy, fat, sweaty, smelly, pimply faggot while you're at it.

I see you're in Ca OP.
Damn man, sucks to be you. I just called FedEx call center and told them you shipped a lower upper for an AR-15 with a bullet button. I also sent the pic after I talked to then. They are looking to track it down with the transit dates and destination locals.
Good luck.

DON'T CALL ME THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got it backwards, pal. I live in Tipp.

I have no idea what a lower upper for an AR-15 with a bullet button is.

Lololol, I'm so stoned.
*lower receiver*

You know I haven't gotten a single answer out of this thread.