Is he elite?

Is he elite?

he is handsome, no homo

naw

are they the best ever?

impressed by his turnaround desu, had a pretty underwhelming start at chelsea initially

Not as much as Rui Vitória, Simeone, Comte, Allegri, Leonardo Jardim, or Emery

>he doesn't rate Zizou

>win matches with fluke last minute goals and opponent missing penalties

when that happens for +30 matches straight, that isn't luck, that's a pattern

ahahaahahah rui vitoria ahahahahahahahah

Man, I'd wish I could look good being bald.

Yes. As a player and as a manager he's elite.

unironically a top 5 player and a top 5 manager at the moement

I know Zidane was good but I doubt he's a top five player right now

"No."

Does he also cut inside?

So Real Madrid is so good that can win with a lousy manager.

Barely. But he does the marseille roulette.

>he rates Memery

half of those are memes
>Rui Vitória
>Allegri
>Leo Garden
>Emery

He's a great coach, he uses only those players whose devotion on trainings is top-tier. You want to play? Better work and hustle hard, motherfucker! Well, unless you're Ronaldo, kek. You really have to admire ZiZou for managing to turn Real into a rather good defensive team despite CR7 not playing defense AT ALL, and despite having Ramis, Pepe, Nacho and Varane as CBs. He's cucking Memes Rodriguez and he put Benzema into his place, despite being a fellow Algerian.

ZiZou is real deal, bros. He's versatile and isn't stuck with just one formation, he adapts quickly.

Le cross the ball into the box man

>Better work and hustle hard, motherfucker! Well, unless you're Ronaldo, kek.
Say what you want about Rolando but Ancelotti and Pique have both said that he is the hardest worker they have ever met.

He can't be exposed that's for sure

soon

He has more relevant titles than Simeone,with les money to say the least.

I forgot to add ZiZou uses almost everyone to some degree, meanwhile Pigelotti was painfully predictable only using the 14 same players and making the same subs every fucking time.

Still need time before I judge him. Real are harder to beat now, but the streak of fluke goals and the apparent lack of creativity are worrying.

Yeah I don't think anyone can question Penaldo's work ethic

Ppl cannot question anymore his team management skills when in the last clasico when tied 1-1 and only having 10 players he decides to go for the victory. Having Jamez and Isco in the bench and he sends in Jesse and Lucas to bet on speed

he's not, but he is the coach real madrid needs, someone who doesn't mess with the divas in the locker room

>I rate Zidane as a player
>I don't rate Zidane as a manager

Getting to just the CL quarterfinals is far more of an accomplishment than winning the Memeropa league (which Simeone has already won)