At what age does a person truly know their gender?

At what age does a person truly know their gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG1J-YgNgjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When they first get touched by their uncle

First answer best answer

kill yourself sage

>penis? male.
>vagina? female.

everything else is mentally ill tumblr nonsense.

same can be said about all sexualities other than straight, gay, and bi.

Please be bait

Quads don't lie! Checked!

Depends, watch this video i just made to find out
youtube.com/watch?v=pG1J-YgNgjw

when they're old enough to understand the difference between a boy and a girl, usually 2 or 3

checked, thread resolved

see

glad we could clear that up
thanks quads

The right side is mayberry or something, completely different person to the kid on the right.

quads speak the truth

Leave Lavren alone Brandon

Can't deny quads

/thread

God, my sides have gone four-dimensional

Quads aren't always true...

Immigration is mbaad

I want to douse her in cum

I'd say around 4 to 5.

>Truly
What's with this word filler? Either they know or they don't.

My gender is malekin, I like the gender femalekin. Don't be a malefemalycist! Gawwwwwwwd

This image is confusing. Why is that kid from stranger things next to the lead singer of Chvrches?

Ok wait so he's a she now?

Are you stupid?

Yes. They had to rewrite parts of the second season, but Netflix is supporting her decision.

At least in this instance they were.

18 minimum. More realistically 25.

>At what age do people become the most vulnerable and impressionable and have access to internet where they can be easily brainwashed into these fads that make them more popular and noticed and "different".

But... Finn...

At no age. Gender doesn't exist. Sex does, but that's not binary.

I guess whenever someone explains their genitals and reproductive organs to them.

this

this too

Birth

HOLY FUCK YOU ARE THE DENSEST MOTHERFUCKERS ON PLANET EARTH.

Birth

And their parents realise it a few months earlier

Do you think this meme is more embarrassing for Finn or Lavren? I mean, on one hand, no boy wants to be told he looks like a girl, but on the other hand, I can't imagine many girls want to look like 12 year old boys. What's worse is that it's so undeniably true. I don't know.

This is the truth. Let no one tell you otherwise.

Let's be honest here.

Do you guys really fucking care? Like really, do you fucking care?

Caring about this is like the tumblerinas that harp about this shit too.

What if you know you are what you are but want to be the other gender?

Most likely you are some shut in who thinks that girls have it easy and you wish you were a girl just so someone would pay attention to you. Either that or a faggot.

Our society is championing mental illness. They are making it "trendy". Yes I care that our society is self-destructing.

lol please, no you don't fucking care about them "championing" or some retarded shit like that. if you cared about society screwing itself over, you'd care more about the economy like externalities and shit, or just social welfare and commie bull like that

but the dumbasses who are pissy of trannies usually hate it cause it's icky, get over yourself and at least be honest

0 days old.

When they saw their genitals

Quads or not, literally this.

Though I'd argue that asexual also counts, but that's for people with literal autism.

Don't be a fucking retard.

>if you cared about society screwing itself over, you'd care more about the economy like externalities and shit, or just social welfare and commie bull like that

Spoken like a true liberal. What's with the modern liberal only caring about money and never about morality anyway?

this

Asexual isn't a gender. It's not even a sexual preference, just a greatly diminished libido.

>Caring about the truth is worthless

Mmmm....

Gender doesn't exist.

I had a touch of true gender dysphoria at the age of 14.

Here I am 17 years later, no longer afflicted by it. I was born a dude, gonna die a dude.

Left is the kid from Stranger Things, right is the singer for Chrvches

> that feel

Gf broke up with thinking I was cheating on her cause I didn't want to have sex. Really just feel tired all the time and it sucks

95% of people's genders and sexualities match their genitals, so I'd say... birth-ish?

compare it to choosing a career choice, sure they want to be a magician or candy man or some shit, but thats just childhood delusion.

You think all I do is obsess over trannys 24/7? Don't talk like you fucking know me.

Trans people have the highest proportionate rate of homelessness and of suicide. You think I want to wish that on anyone?

>b-but they are so oppressed

Get the fuck out of here with that. They live in one of the more "free" countries there is. I didn't get no house loan either, and it wasnt because "muh discriminations". My parents didn't tell me they loved me either. You don't see me crying about how I was "never accepted"

/thread

fair words

>same can be said about straight sexuality
There. Fixed. You're welcome, fagget.

>At what age does a person truly know their gender?
correction: At what age does a person CHOOSE their gender(s) in order to get enough attention

when they're born and see if they have a penis or not

about born

the truth is checked

- 5 months

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> tries to debate god quads
> being this autistic