I am very angry at life and want to kill my self...

I am very angry at life and want to kill my self. How come women only have the jerk asshole guys and not not nice guys like me?? I'm a smart good guy but they only like dumb douchebags it's not fair it's makes me want to hurt them bad. Why won't they have sex with me???

bad bait, saged

Are you for real

MODS

1: Are you physically attractive?

2: Are you fun to be around? You can be Mr. Rogers, but it's been proven that jerks can be exciting and fun to be around, the key is charming entertainment to keep women interested.

3: Do you have the emotional energy to handle another person other than what im asuming is your lonely self?

I come here with serious issues and you make me out to be a joke fuck you guys

Im a cool guy and I like to show women a good time. I take them wherever they want to go and even pay for it if I saved up enough money. I'm just a lil out of shape but all the girls in my high school 7 years ago said I was a nice guy but not their type.

This is a picture of me

Your kinda fugly dude

You need some style.
Get an iPhone
Buy nice/expensive clothes/shoes
Work out
Get a more stylish haircut by an actual barber. Not the $15 special.

>It's real.

Just because it's real doesn't mean I'm falling for you bait nigga.

Fuck you and your shitty thread.

honestly the worst bait I've ever wasted my time reading

You have Down's Syndrome.

Is it bad I knew who's ass that was before the face was revealed?

Women are retarded, and the logic part of their tiny brains don't work for shit.

Nice guy or not, you have to act like you own them or they don't consider you a potential sex partner at all. Something about ancient biological programming, their instinct is to spread their legs for those bold enough to take it.

If you don't have good advice then left me alone I need good advice because I cry myself to sleep every night. I'm a fucking 28 year old virgin it's not fair.

Anything specific I should look for that the ladies like?

>need style
>get an iphone
He said he's into women, dipshit

I was always taught to be polite to girls so that they will like me I can't be a asshole to the pretty girls because they will get mad and not talk to me no more

Oh and how has that been working out for you?

Being a dick gets the girls, being nice gets you nothing. Just be a dick, but be nice about it.

Become an hero

Assuming this is real, get rid of your fat bro. Go buy some acne over the counter stuff, start lifting, and go find something social to do. What I mean is, something that will improve your social skills. If you were like me, you were socially inept and couldn't hold a proper convo, I could pick up on queues but didn't know how to respond like a natural human being. It's because you're damaged.

In one year you can improve yourself tremendously, in two you could be a new person. It's not as hard as you think, but I did it and now life is a breaze, well not really, but I did some stupid shit and joined the Army, and fucked up some other ways too.

Either way, you can pass that basics of getting enjoyment out of life by doing that. Just don't be a bitch and make sorry ass threads on Sup Forums asking for a key. Go fucking make your own door.

>implying that women don't like guys with iPhones?
Yeah right.
Some women won't even text you back unless you use iMessage. Maybe you live outside the US.

AND btw I know you are trolling but this is legit advice for anyone else reading. I'm married to a sub wife and have a few girlfriends on the side, and they all know about each other. They get off on being treated like whores. BUT I'm not a dick about it, I still take care of them where necessary.

They just don't text you back because they don't fucking like you, stupid fuck.

If some dumb cunt tells me using imessage is a prerequisite for communication with her, I'd tell her to take a flying leap. Fuck that retardation.

....But I have one.

See
If a girl seriously isn't texting you because of iMessage, either you're a pedo or you're underageb&.

Get some confidence. Women are people, stop treating them like they're goddesses that need special favors. You don't need to be a dick, just be sure of yourself. You'll have to pretend the first couple times but it'll start to come naturally.