OK so the gf found out that I voted for Trump...

OK so the gf found out that I voted for Trump, we had a huge fight and now she says she wants to fuck a nigger to "punish" me. Should I just laugh this off? Pic related. It looks almost exactly like her.

If she's that petty kick her ass to the curb

Are you that much of a fucking loser ? Of all bullshit threads to make up this is the best you could do ?

If it's true then take her to the projects drop her off and see if she really enjoys it ? Most white women that have had sex with black men will tell you that it's disgusting , blacks don't wash , blacks don't use mouth wash and they have smaller cocks than asians

What? Shut the fuck up. This happened a week ago. She found out through one of my friends that I voted for Trump and threw a shitfit.

checked, also I didn't know you're dating jessica jones.

Can't do that. Her father is getting me lined up for a job in his company and I have to keep my shit straight for 8 months.

Dump her. Tell her dad about what she did. Be cool afterwards with him, after he disowns daughter and you become his new son.

Ask her if you can film it. Play it off as a fetish. After you get it recorded, blast her ass for cheating on you.

Look, that's not an option. You faggots really think she's going to try to fuck a nigger just to punish me? I started this thread thinking most of you would think she's full of shit.

>this
This is the answer OP

You voted for Trump. You should get fucked in the ass by a big black cock

She is full of shit OP. But if you call her out on it, she'll go fucking do it just to "prove a point"

Women are whores man. They'll do anything to get back at you.

Post her nudes

Jessica Jones is sexy

>whipped

checked

And yes, she will fuck a black guy to get back at you. If she's a big enough idiot to throw a shitfit over who you voted for, she's dumb enough to roll the old AIDS wheel.

You say that as if it would be a bad thing. Could it be that liberals like you ARE ACTUALLY RACISTS?

I've got a couple on the computer., Will post them when I find them.

Look, fuck you. It's a tight situation, and she has an incredibly tight pussy. I think I can stand to hold her purse for her once in a while. It's gentlemanly.

>girlfriend says shes going to fuck a nigger
>stays anyways

You're the definition of a cuck. What an embarrassment.

Look fuck off. Why is everyone trying to turn this into a thread about me? She's obviously flustered that I supported Trump. SHE IS NOT REALLY GOING TO FUCK A NIGGER. That's what I expected this thread to be, and so far, you and a couple of other posters are being huge faggots about this.

you're in denial OP. She's clearly retarded because she picked a fight with you about this... or you just don't have your bitch in line.

regardless, she's going to fuck a black dude.

Lmao voted for trump, still getting cucked, rip

Shut up, cuck.

Why are you replying on this shit with out sage in the option field.

>this is all fucking bullshit btw stop being newfags.

Pic with timestamp to prove your assertion please.

If she does that leave her. YOU ARE A BIG GUY, just not for her

You should ask to be in the room so he can humiliate your puny cock while you lick his jizz out of her destroyed pussy.

This faggot is a libcuck trying to act like a Trump voter. A Trump faggot wouldn't think on this twice, the bitch would be out the door and replaced with another redneck by end of day.

Nice try libfaggot.

You know, maybe you're cool and all, but if you tried talking that kind of shit in public, I'd send a couple of your fucking teeth flying. You got that, faggot?
You gonna still talk shit?

>Sup Forums screenshot
faggot

this

I don't have to prove shit to you.

Get the fuck out of my thread, faggot.

Are you there now?

Ooo the cuck is feisty. So startled. Plz help.

Dump her. She is just looking for a reason to fuck a nigger

what the fuck kind of reaction is that?
dump this crazy bitch before you regret

Oooo, salty

hahahah, little cucky got mad!

What do you mean? Trump is a cuck. His wife doesn't even sleep in the same city he does. Being a cuck is alpha and cool now.

You... calling someone else... a faggot.
Hello, Kettle? This is Pot... YOU'RE BLACK!
Faggot.

Shut up, Cuck

I actually stopped watching the show after she fucked the nigger

I said STFU.

And I am only taking serious replies from now on.

Dumb that stupid petty slut. Let her get impregnated by a nigger and then raise a child all by herself because he either left or got thrown in jail. Kek. what a whore.
Find a girl who cares about the 14 words

GODDAMMIT SHUT THE FUCK UPSERIOUS REPLIES ONLY FROM NOW ON. IF YOU TALK SHIT, YOU WILL BE TREATED LIKE SHIT

I bet you blame a lot of your problems on your dad, dont you faggot?

Im pretty sure I know OP and his gf. Going yo message her now.

Shut up, Cuck.

You do realize we're on the internet right?

I actually got one of the to admit it one night. Said he had been posting them for the last 11 hours and was being paid to do so.

This world is beyond repair

Knock someone'special teeth out? Please. You would better much more apt at prepping your bull and then jacking off in the corner while she gets railed and then eating his cum out of her after she gets creampied.

Holy shit, you are fucking gullible.

Throw all of her suit out of your house and kick her to the curb, she's violating your rights and she seems abusive tell her the white she is and kick her out.

Dump her ass.

Look in the mirror my friend

>getting this mad over the internet

Jeez, you really are a cuck arent you?

She's a fund if she would really do that kind of shit, talk to her father about it and explain why you're breaking up

Lol tell her to have fun being single for the rest of her life and change your locks.

She looks like a wet string bean? Congrats on getting rid of her I guess.

Also wtf? Putting Luke Cage with a white woman who has no ass. And then, on his show, he's with that weird looking chick instead of the hot detective. I mean, seriously, Wtf?

Get hiv to punish you?

Post her nudes than op

Haha I'm pretty sure that's a stereotype. Is everyone on Sup Forums this scared of niggers?

DUMP FOR TRUMP
DUMP FOR TRUMP

not just any cuck, a cuck of the highest caliber that voted for DRUMPF

90% chance this is fuck fetish larp. But you need to drop her. Now.

Here's a recent one right after we had sex.

>on leash
You boosy.
You deserve it all.
Let her cuck you.

Tell her you guys need to forgive each other.. if she fucks a nigger to punish you.. then youll have to fuck her sister to punish her.. its a viscous cycle.

This happens all time OP. Kill them both or be a nigger cuck.

Scared? Lol.

One day, you're going to have brown descendants. The funny thing is, there's shit-all you can do about it.

So theres a cuck and a liberal caveman in the thread. Sweet.

You probably voted for Trump too. Dipshit.

Just say "Sorry honey, i was wrong" and go back to being a beta fag.

GODDAMMIT I AM NOT BETA. FUCK YOU.

Um, you just posted a picture of a nigger fucking a white guy. Is that you, user?

you again? see this thread like two or three months ago. news flash faggot, she already took and is still taking nigger dick.

>OP is a faggot

>still being mad trump won

Ive got to admit though, my favorite part of Hillary's campaign was when she lost.

No that isn't my post. I don't know what that is, some faggot is trying to make me look bad.

I have never made this thread. Shut the fuck up faggot I would punch your fucking faggot face.

Everyone in here is being a total faggot.

Are you the cuck op?

Thanks OP, this thread was a good read even though it's low grade b8

fucking liar. you're a cuckold and an under cover nigger cock loving faggot. I bet her dad is pounding you in your sissy ass too faggot. don't get me started you fucking turbo faggot you!

>I said STFU

SHUT UP, CUCK

>2017
>87 replies and counting

call imigration on her after yor destroy her passport and any other ID she has and tell them she is an illegal. fuck that hoe. you are a man and some slut cunt is guna try and disrespect u like that? liberal cunt. you dont need that shit OP. fuck her. you got a gf at least once, no reasy why u cant again. tell her to go ahead cause u guys are over and you hope she gets aids then post the. asty shit she says online so all her family and friends can see what a interracial breeding degenerate she is.

SSSSSSSSSSSSS
HHHHHHHHHHH
UUUUUUUUUUUU
TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

UUUUUUUUUUUU
PPPPPPPPPPPPP

CCCCCCCCCCCCC
UUUUUUUUUUUU
CCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK