Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?

Sup Sup Forumsros wat do?
>Girlfriend goes to school
>Walking home at night
>Some faggots shot her with a paintball gun
>Hit her in the throat
That nearly could have killed her, holy shit. I'm so greatful that she didnt get hit in the throat
>Sent me it on snapchat
>Came home crying
>Pic related
I'm so fucking angry, I'm thinking about calling the police.... Shitty ass humanity. What do I do? I'm about to go down to the police station and report it

go and beat the shit out of that guy

That's a hickey, bro. You got cuck'd.

Dude they're fucking lovebites you blind cuck

Lol. GF has hickies!

thats a type of hickey u get after gangbang...

guaranteed replies for cuck white knights

Why can't she call the police herself? Tell her NYPA and make me a goddamn sandwich.

That's bait

This bait is spoiled. You really need to practice more.
>hurrr it's a hickey and she's cheating on you

Fucking retard

God damn this is stale bait.

Lol some dude been sucking on her. And she is lying to you.

this thread, again? It was about 2 weeks ago. samefag.

Ur all idiots this is bait it's been posted here like 2 weeks ago too fucking normies kys

call the cops dipshit

get a real gun and shoot them in the neck with it

Bullshit, proof it

Quit reposting, normie. Y'all'r dumb too. This was posted last week.

Stale pasta is pale.

Nudes for research purposes. We gotta have a full image, ya know what I'm saying?

>mfw been on Sup Forums for 3 years yet still haven't discovered all the pasta

Bro it's fake

God tells you that you need to b the one shooting your load of paint onto her throat.

Op is a fag

Is that a navy shirt..

No shit... I'm just saying hypothetically that it would be that high. I swear young girls be spitting hyperbole about their bodies as if they had golden pussies. I'm like you're ugly, you have herpes, and you're just a plain skank. NOBODY BELIEVES THAT YOU'RE A VIRGIN STACY

Jesus Christ how long are you going to repost this bait you fucking loser? It's been no less than a month since every time I've come to this site I've seen this shit. This is the pinnacle of autism.

This shit is posted every fucking say you newfags. We tell you to lurk moar for a reason.

This has got to be bait