You got to hide 1 kg of pure gold

You got to hide 1 kg of pure gold,
how do you do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/krulwich/2011/10/03/140815154/dissolve-my-nobel-prize-fast-a-true-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anus

I must eat all of the eggs.

Aqua Regia

You're welcome.

in my pooper

Bury it or hide it in an air duct. Or you could spray paint it and use it as a door stopper, nobody would suspect it.

Bury it in a box of laundry detergent.

one massive door stopper, Lol

>1 kg of pure gold
>kg
Fuck off

Massive door stopper? 1kg of gold is pretty small.

You fuck off imperial scum!

this. it worked against the nazis

Gold is so dense that 1kg of it only measures 80mm x 40mm x 18mm.

Hiding that would be fucking simple. Put it in your toilet cistern (tank that holds the water) or something.

Yep.

Dirty fukin' jews.

How long am i hiding it for? I don't want that uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass for, say, two years

Electroplate my car with it, then paint over it.

Up my ass it goes.

(mass)ive

MASS YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

Lmao where did you stole it from fam.
BTW if you can always make a hole in a wall and then cover it up not difficult, done it with stashes of cash before laundered.

I'd hide it where my chances of getting laid are, no one will ever find it.

came to say this

Then plastidip.

yeah better idea so its would be easier to recover it.
btw i am pretty sure with 1 kg you can electroplate many car, not only 1.

How much is one kg in lbs?

I don't speak europoor.

1 kg is about 2.25lbs I think, just fucking Google it

Aqua regia, keep it in a vegetable oil bottle in the corner of my pantry.

fuck off pound/oz/rare measurement faggot.

pull a Niels Bohr and dissolve it into the 2 litre bottle of semen

/thread

gif super related

oh crap,
if nobody find out there is gold in it, there is a risk someone throw it in the toilet lol.

implying a serious person involved in science use lbs in important measurements or calculus

The OP is right, you that is the retarded dipshit here.

europoor or the rest of the world that doesnt use retarded trollercoaster measures?

Gold measurements can be a bit confusing. The weight of gold is measured in troy ounces (1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams), but its purity, or "fineness" has been measured in a few different ways: "parts fine," "% gold", and karats.

Quick OP, give it to me!

put it in the floor ceiling or wall.
Maybe bury it under the house.

I was going to say something like this...

If you need to actually hide it you could melt it and combine it with something that is very easily removed from it chemically. Ideally some kind of sodium/potassium/etc based compounds or plastics.

Then you can just grind it up and wash it in acid and you have your gold back. That's pretty much how they recycle computer processors/pcb fingers/etc.

But 1kg is like...nothing. Just drill a fucking hole somewhere and shove it there.

Only 2.25 pounds of gold? That's pretty small.

And also, fuck you. And fuck Google.

'Muricans aren't super serious people. God bless the US.

The rest of the world is cucked.

I put it in my safe along side my other gold and silver.

But what would be heavier though? A kilogram of gold or a kilogram of liquid?

Form it into a giant centepede car and smuggle it out of the country in a cross-country race

Well yes...but what is not confusing is that 1kg of gold is physically about the size of half a fucking candy bar. Just fucking hide it somewhere. You're not talking about a crate of drugs or something. It's trivial to hide a roll of quarters.

Hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid will dissolve gold some Jew chemist used this method to hide the gold from there Nobel peace prize during ww2 from them nazi

That's right, a kilogram of gold.
Because gold is heavier than liquid.

>>npr.org/sections/krulwich/2011/10/03/140815154/dissolve-my-nobel-prize-fast-a-true-story story about hiding gold from Nazis

npr.org/sections/krulwich/2011/10/03/140815154/dissolve-my-nobel-prize-fast-a-true-story

somebody already posted a picture of what 1kg of gold looks like.

Three parts hydrochloric acid and one part nitric acid.

Neil's Bohr dissolved two Nobel prize medals. (Neil's wasn't a Jew).

Cool story:

nitric acid isn't something non-chemists could ever have an excuse for owning. It is a main ingredient in most explosives. So I imagine having any of it in a Nazi style search or investigation would be far worse than just losing some gold.

I would assume nitric acid would be considered bomb making materials. You would need a good excuse why you would have it.

My ass

Make it

/thread

Cut in half, wrap in leather and a rubber jacket. Turn them into the platform to a pair of boots.

>
wgat

this

Steel toed boots so the heavy weight is kinda ignored.

Turn it into shoes you retard.

Look at all these dubs.

my point is this
>Nazis coming to take my gold?
>I'll hide it in liquid form in some acid!
>Nazis knock on door searching for shit to loot ad steal.
>Find containers of acid
>Get busted for having bomb making materials
>Could have just been robbed of gold

Liquify it, pour it into a buttplug mold, wear a buttplug

At least someone noticed.

>Mold into a statuette of yourself in a dumb pose
>cover outer level in bronze
Nobody will ever think anything other than it being dumb. Even a thief, pillaging your house, wouldn't find it worth stealing.

How 'bout you learn some details before you speak

> Jew chemists who received Nobel prizes (gold) let their medals be dissolved in Agua Regia. When the Nazis raided their lab, they paid no mind to the solution amongst the other lab chemicals. Later, the gold was recovered and re-cast into Nobel prize medals for them.

I would just spend it as fast as possible then hide it in assets and shit

>How 'bout you learn some details before you speak
And my point is that only a chemist could do this. Because only in a large chemistry lab would bottles of acid be inconspicuous. So it isn't a good hiding place for gold for the other 99% of people that aren't chemists.

>hide it in assets and shit
>in assets and shit
>ass and shit

I think he's saying to put it in your butt.

/thread

Sauce?

>spend the gold
Wut?

Whats up muckboi

How big would that be? Size of a pool ball? In my bag of flour in baking cupboard

This is gold

Well you science it with some chemicals and melt it then science it back together again. This is from a story that Walter tells about some jew dude in nazi germany who hid his gold medals or whatever by melting them I forget haven't seen the show in forever awesome show though

You park in a cripple ppl parking space and they impound your car and crush it.

Nice picture user

In my coffe cup, keep it topped off.

Make my own Goldar

Fuck hiding it, I'm spending it on hookers.

Second page of google results