csgobackpack.net/?nick=cancer_patient
steamcommunity.com/id/Ice_Barrage/
steamcommunity.com/id/awesomeguy_66
steamcommunity.com/id/MorganIsCute
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155610146
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le with a 150 dollar inventory
csgobackpack.net/?nick=cancer_patient

not ranked, no inventory, massive cheater.

steamcommunity.com/id/cuddliest

10€ inv global, cheating hard for months

Global, mostly playing esea, literally sold my $180 inventory today (Rip Karambit)

still me, wanted to say im supreme if i play legit

Mg2, don't really play MM, I just surf and go on 1v1 servers.

OP here, I'm gn3 as you can tell by that random picture I grabbed off of the Google, and I have a 50 dollar inventory, money well wasted

post cheat sauce

Aimtux maybe. It's for linux

I like you. Yes I have used AimTux, love it, very smooth aimbot if done correctly, smooth all around. The skin changer is a bonus but I am running csgo at constant 60fps and can't find and install a driver for my gpu... I'm running Reroved for the moment, 12€/month. Also very good

can you guys recommend me a paid cheat? im stuck at eagle2 for 2 years

Supreme after rank change, Global before. Quit CSGO and sold shit, but had 60/40 karambit fade because I'm a beta. 110 games played because who needs time to get good when you're already a CS:S god?

NEVER use a free cheat dude, always go for paid. Hexui is also good but got hit in february

mg2
nothing of value in inventory, pit viper awp factory new is the only shiny skin I got, I live in csgo poverty, no knives either

I had a feeling you used aimtux because I know a few people who use that are supreme/global.

csgo is for total fucking faggots who are bad at good games, kill yourself you fucking cocklord

Anyone wanna give some skins :))) sad little sem was Mg1 b4 revolver update

I will never understand why u cheat. It's a fucking game. You pay 12 €/month to pretend you are a "good player". That's fucking pathetic.

More like CsNo, amirite?

Because its fun, I understand that you think that way since it is actually pretty idiotic to cheat in a skill based game. I don't even pretend l'm a good player since l know l am semi decent without cheats.... If someone calls me out l'm not afraid to say yes ofc l'm cheating. Don't really care about the game anymore since l have played it for roughly 2k hours and it's hard to find a full legit game anymore in MM

I've always been interested in cheating but I don't want to spend the money or risk getting vacced. So I stay legit as of now, until I get Linux or something the I might start using aimtux and kill all of the 12 year olds.

"Skill based"
HAHAHAHAH OK

oh yeah right, it's csgo you can run and gun and all luck

Faggot play a real game you bitch, csgo is the faggiest game ever you faggot

linux takes ~1h to setup with guides, it gets more interesting when you will have to download steam since their client is a bit fucked

hook me up with one, mr dubs, define a "real" game since l do think csgo is a real game, not something my imagination came up with

MG2 also and I'm happy with my skin collection. I have around 20 bucks in skins and I haven't spent a dime on the game beside actually buying it.

Shut up weeb

I need friends steamcommunity.com/id/Ice_Barrage/

Quake 3 arena or unreal tournament nigger, there's like 20 of us that still play both, come fuck with me, or keep playing your faggot ass csgo you little bitch

Ge with 350 dollahh inventory

What the fuck about my post makes me a weeb you faggot?

I play quake 3 every week with trey azagthoth the guitarist from morbid Angel while you fags play csgo with a bunch of fat tendie kings

$400 inv
SEM but rank doesnt matter right?

Silver 1 ; just learning bhops
can usually get 1-2 on first try but can't get consistent yet...
Im trying to stop being bad cancer but i need more hours

So you define Q3 and UT as real games. I could try UT out since haven't tried it. Quake wasn't my thing tho. I like playing Diablo 3 more

can you explain how to do it? seems like a fun thing to do and get global

dont focus on bhopping brotha, really not worth it. just improve your aim and consistency through playing

Try them of you wanna get out of your csgo cocksuckfest and play a game that actually takes skill, we've all been playing for like 15 years

(ME)

I thought several times in cheating, just only to defend myself against those who cheat. I play csgo for fun and obviously I like to compete in skills and It's so tedious to try to play well when u have a guy in the other team cheating. I can understand that's fun but It's so selfish from ur side

LE ~$5 inventory. Never cheated either.

download ubuntu on usb, pardon some space from ur hdd, use rufus to make shit on ur usb with linux, reboot, find usb in boot menu, install ubuntu

mostly cheat against cheaters, love it when they start bitching about it

Maybe l will. Been playing cs since 1.5 tho

I've cheated and its fun as fugg. people get hella mad when you cheat

Could you add me and possibly carry me on both of my accounts
Steamcommunity.com/hentailover420vhs
Steamcommunity.com/loverhentaivhs420
Second account is gn3 and first one is s3 with 50$ inv. Carry me Linux user. Ps it's op here XDDXD

>steamcommunity.com/id/cuddliest
>massive cheater
What cheat do you use faggot?

anyone want to trade?
I have skins with good floats

noted... Really don't know how useful it is even if I do end up getting it down

custom verison of aimtux, new antiaims, new resolvers, bunch of new custom shit, fake down movement fixes, improved legit settings, things like that.

MGE $200ish

The most autistic thing i've read in MM is
>"smurfing and cheating are part of the game"

Seriously fuck off

JOIN US

Would have to have full lobby so nty and just learn spraycontrol and work on your aim or just buy cheats, easier that way lul

Is it for Linux only users or will it works for Windows? Been looking for a decent cheat to record some clips with.

Will look into it

Add me for HvH, I need someone who is good to 1v1 me and win because I haven't lost in 2 weeks and I'm getting cocky.

steamcommunity.com/id/MorganIsCute

Also add me if you don't cheat as well I guess? People to lobby fill are always appreciated.

AimTux is Linux, there's no VAC on Linux so that's why a free cheat is actually viable there.

But AimTux is ass for HvH so...

Use iwebz or aimware if you want to rage and use iwebz or Iniuria for legit.
I don't recommend using aimware since you'll get vacced in two days or so.

No VAC on Linux? so you can just play the retail verison of CS:GO and basically never get VAC'd? Even with a shitty public hack?

I've got my aim pretty good, my spray is decent and I get matched against cheaters because non prime.

LEM 2000€+ inv

then non prime is the problem, had a nice non prime experience from sem to global

>AimTux is ass for HvH

proof

what skins u have?

Correct. Valve doesn't care about CS:GO at all, they'll never overhaul VAC to fix it, as the current methods don't work on Linux because VAC can't have root access.

I literally fucking 1v5'd some kids with AimTux on train and shit on them so hard the other day, it's a nice cheat but it can't compete with literally any private

I'm LE with a Gn2 alt if you want to friend my alt this is the link. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155610146

i could meme on kids with my version of aimtux, but my PC giving me 20 fps on any map other than dust 2 with 3+ people isnt helping my cause

LOL I fucking toggle so hard and this is how I dont get banned
>Play 1 game every 24 hours
>Play with a friend who wont report you
>Spin and go full balls to the wall
>Never get banned because overwatch reports get removed after 24 hours

Karambit tiger fn stat, awp lightning fn stat woth howl sticker those are most expense, also 2 shit knives etc

I've wanted to get back into cheating but don't wanna risk my main. Is there any precautions i should take before cheating on an alt to prevent a vac on my main?

dont have them connected via phone

except you'll get banned because of valve overwatch updates. auto shoot, auto wall, and antiaims are detected.

exactly, dont link them between phones and dont rage on comp

Anything else?

Umm, no shit Sherlock

But why only 1 game every 24 hrs? Buy some more accounts so you can play as many games as you want.

Sure, you can easily shit on p2c's with AimTux if you know what you're doing and have the cfg to back it up, but go up against any real cheat and you're fukt.

Why not rage on comp on the alt? Would it BTFO my main?

don't be blatant, don't look thru walls, don't be screaM

no, auto shoot, auto wall, and spinbots are detected. they'll get you overwatch banned instantly.

screaM doesn't cheat

GN2 - inv is worth 180$ to 200$ depending on how the market is on a given day

No.

THEYRE NOT DETECTED STOP SPREADING THIS AUTISTIC RUMOR ITS BECAUSE OF PPL LIKE YOU THAT NOBODY WILL HVH ME IN MM ANYMORE REEEEEEEEEE

screaM doesn't but point was that dont 1tap niggas all the time

no one has the balls to go for it

i cheated in one game, no spinbot, only auto shoot and auto fire. got overwatch banned the next day.

yea lol, esp in dm or cas the kids will be like

all: auuuu u cheat in casual wtf?
all: kick him wtf hes obv hacking

rekt

Because you got report botted you autist.
They're not detected. The only "newly" detected feature is Jitter.

And it pisses me the fuck off.

I'm thinking of going back to iwebz for my cheat since i've used it in the past. Also anyone who gets mad over people choosing a different cheat has extreme aspergers. *cough xaNe *cough* Anyway if i use the cheat on the alt i wont get banned on my main? Like 100 percent?

dont be a pussy and try it out

shouldnt be banned tho

dumbass, the other people were legits, they didnt have a reportbot.

you're obviously not in NA, thats the only place they have the demo scanning shit

xaNe is a spic who needs to be deported.
interwebz is okay, but not the best.

some do go for it tho, someone on enemy team started crying that we were cheating and he set up a spinbot after a few rounds and said its on, russian guy on my team start askin "IS IT ON?" and he shit on that kid

do you know how a reportbot works...?

Well what is the "Best" cheat?

This has become a cheating thread hasn't it?

>people get hella mad when you cheat

you are so basic user

yes i do, but they were nonames without a reportbot.

skeet > all

I'm in Texas. Also the demo scanning rumor started in EU. Stfu stop listening to the shit people say on the fucking aimware forums/unknown cheats/mpgh, they don't know what they're talking about.

Who's to say they didn't go to zonerbot or some shit and get you reported? It's cheap as fuck, not hard at all.

Nowadays I have to spend half the game convincing their cheaters to HvH me. I always get so hyped when they do

yes.

Top fucking kek I raped aizo the other day and Nanders got so salty he report botted me, skeet is shit.