Awwww, we have a snowflake.

Actual photo of Trump grabbing a pussy.

autistic political meme discussion discord

discord.gg/bp44v4s

state your affiliations as soon as you join

Trump is a moron. I'm with you OP.

good....good...

Trump: North Korea 'acting very, very badly'

Odd you missed the news about National Security Advisor, Susan Ricer ordering the unmasking of American citizens in a 15 month surveillance upon the Trump team. See, she has no authority to do this, and it's a federal crime.

Gosh, where's Obama? He suddenly went to Tahiti to "write his memoirs". Strange, Tahiti does not have extradition agreements with the United States. Hmmmm.

You DID know that does not meet the criteria for impeachment...right?

You did know that Bill Clinton WAS impeached...right?

Wrong.

Sorry, you folk like to ignore the facts and embrace hyperbole. But it is a fact.

Yer a retard.

From that picture, I'd say the headline is pretty accurate. On average that is.

I'd buy that serial.

those alternate facts... stop watching opinion news.

It's been 4 months user, calm down.

The most devastating thing you can call Donald Trump is a Politician

He slipped right into that role the moment he took office

>serial

no it is not.

Case closed.

I'm calm

Yes, I saw CNN tell me not to look at those facts. Only CNN can tell me what to believe.

Odd you missed the news about National Security Advisor, Susan Ricer ordering the unmasking of American citizens in a 15 month surveillance upon the Trump team. See, she has no authority to do this, and it's a federal crime.

This is not an "alternative fact," this happened. Dumb fuck.

Wow... You could show this picture for just about any president and it would be correct.

Welcome to how things work.

Bitch ass faggot libs. Go die of AIDS like the good old days.

Trip keks.

lol, he's not even going to last 4

>Lucky charms on the box
>fruit loops in the picture.
you're not even trying

that's the lady from that restaurant who was screaming at those people for kissing, right?

Just keep repeating this until it settles in.

President Bill Clinton WAS impeached.

>Fall 2020
Hey Count, what are Trump approval number right now?
>ONE.. TWO... THREE! Three percent, ah ah ah!

There was no surveilance, dipship. Do you even know what unmasking means? You drumpfags are fucking retards.

So?

Hey, "dipshit", the National Security Advisor CANNOT order investigations or surveillance. Yet, she did. The White House can only view the results of investigations, not be involved with them. Yet, she did. It is a federal crime to unmask the identities of American citizens incidentally mentioned in a foreign investigation. Yet, she directly ordered it.

Sinking in, yet?

MAGA Hat
Lv 45 Headgear
+20 Charisma
+10 Speech
-100 Intelligence

But trump has memes! i can't go against the memes then the cool guys one 4channel won't think i'm cool too

So, you retards have no idea what impeachment means. It does not mean you're removed from office when it happens.

Stay mad faggot.

Complete retard. Enjoy your alternate facts, it's all you got.

Duh. Fuckin' retards, the lot of you.

There's differing opinions, there's differing theories, but there can only be one set of facts. And whether it upsets your little snowflake fee-fees, it is a fact. Obama's National Security Advisor committed a federal crime.

Here's a thought- try reading the Constitution! I know, I know, it's not as cloppy as your MLP fan fiction, but you might not come off as such a complete idiot.

Trips confirm, Best timeline.

I'm sure you'd like that but I am also convinced he is a hetero. Don't be sad Obama is a known butt pirate and I am pretty confidant Gavin Newsom will suck your cock also.

lol wtf does that have to do with anything?
He said one thing and does another, don't need to look at the constitution to see Trumps pants are on fire

See, you libs are screaming "IMPEACH HIM!" to the heavens, but-
a) He's committed no impeachable offense
b) He wouldn't lose an impeachment hearing- remember? WE control the House
c) He wouldn't lose the trial in the Senate- remember? WE control the Senate

Keep crying.

Legitimate question here. What caused the sudden switch on /b 's opinion on trump? Before he was elected, /b was full of trumpfags. I'm curious what happened.

I dont think they should impeach him. But he is a liar and one of the worst presidents so far. Youre projecting your cult of personality of Trump, try being objective user.

probably sell everyone's privacy owait...

he signed away our privacy rights to the highest bidder
Why do poor people consistebtly vote against their own interests?

PROTIP: The internet people have been selling your data since there WAS an internet.

Why do Democrats always tell others what's in THEIR best interest?

You will learn to love him.

The only reason the travel ban isn't in place is because of that retarded Hawaiian judge

For the same reason Ted Kennedy supported windmills...until they wanted to place a wind farm in sight of his beachfront property.
>hypocrisy

why do you see everything in black and white? Partisanship is ruining this country on all levels.

why do the republicans want to tell women what they can do with their bodies?

>we control the house
>we control the senate

Who is this "we"? Republicans control both the house and senate, not Trump.

And in case you've forgotten about the colossal failure of Trumpcare, republicans in congress know that there is no consequence to turning their backs on Trump. One slip up and hes done, they wont even hesitate.

Let's try for "8", snowflake.

Russian shills ran out of money after the election

why do democrats want to kill unborn babies... even up to and including the 9th month?

why do democrats oppose killing convicted rapists and killers?

Reconcile those 2 facts and you will have the answer.

8 months maybe at this rate

I'd rather eat nutritious cereal than drink the
libtard kool-aid.

'Don't have abortions' is literally the only thing Republicans want to tell women to do with their body.

Why do republicans only care about children in the womb, and abandon them the instant they are born?
youre right we should register people at conception

kill babies? but republicans such as Bush have no problem killing thousands of babies in Iraq and Afghanistan and Syria
the original question was why do democrats what to tell people what to do so i pointed out the republicans do the same thing

Sup Forums is a Trump board. Only nu-male betas and niggers dislike Trump.

and if they ant a prenatal care to go to other states also

they only care for the unborn and for the dying but not for the alive in between.

>Hillary voted for the invasion of Iraq
>Trump opposed it

Checkmate

>suck the big rich mans dick, or are you a faggot?

>Sup Forums is a trump board
>Sup Forums is a board

nice try, only niggers are as stupid as you faggot

die liberals

yes and now Trump is invading Syria when while campaign he said he will stop regime change. checkmate

Since when did trump have any say in the iraq war? You snowflakes are stretching way too much

trump was against Iraqi war and now he is for it checkmate for a liar.

kek why is anthony weiner in this pic?

He warned you faggots. He warned all of you.